What's new

Confessions

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

Ohhhh...

Waitaminute... are you still old enough to legally be here?

Or did you die too many times?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I confess I wish I lived in the Bible Black universe. So many fucking hot chicks and futas. drool-boner-fap :eek:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

That's completely normal...
Anyways, now that I don't have to rhyme anymore, I have a little something to share with you...

Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing my story because I need to get it off my chest...

Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this
First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.
I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.
Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised. But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Delicious copypasta... Feel a little bad about posting this in confessions, but it fits.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like there's a joke I should be getting here...

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

There is, you were giving Luke Skywalker's biography. Mother died when you were born, hots for unknown sister, that ends up with friend, then the Darth Vader bit.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I got my own post, (I hope) but what was the Hammil thing?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mark Hammil was the actor who played Luke Skywalker. :rolleyes:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

mark hammil is the actor who played luke.

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't handle playing through most horror games. I'm sure sure why, although it's likely because I hate being startled. This is why I won't be playing Dead space 2.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

all the best horror games don't require startling.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.
I remember the first time I saw this. It wasn't until this line that I clicked and then I felt like a right moron.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Mark Hammil was the actor who played Luke Skywalker. :rolleyes:
LIESssss!
Luke Skywalker is Luke Skywalker!

Goes to sit in the corner with the hat of shame because he didn't know the name of the actor...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Mark Hammil was also the voice of The Joker in Batman: The Animated Series

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Delicious copypasta... Feel a little bad about posting this in confessions, but it fits.
You bastard! XD

First time seeing this. I loled. Then I loled again as I rethought each reference. Who cares about a little bit of off topic. This thread was the perfect place to pull it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Back on topic:
I confess that at times I found myself turned and fantasizing about some of the Disney Princesses :eek:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

thats cos there hot.

who's your favourite?

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score