What's new

Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Compendium Thread

I hope so too, it's been months since I've seen a project as promising as this. Please consider an update :)

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The people have spoken ???

And, I'm going to be the third wheel in the bandwagon to say that I too am fervently awaiting the next release :cool:

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey all. Thanks for any/all words of support. Don't forget though that I called this thread my "Compendium Thread" for a reason(remember the OP?)

With that being said:

Here was what I wanted to put at least a little work into:

Yeeesss, I know it's another beat-em up, but the style, animation, and concept are fairly different I'd say...I guess by now you'll probably begin to notice that I like taking characters/concepts that have intrigued me and remaking them in my own kind of fashion almost. For example, the girl in this game is from a game called FD Quest that was posted not too long ago. To be blunt, I liked the way the character looked. However, the context as well as the gameplay....mehhhh, not the most desirable....(I mean come on, I've got nothing against futa personally, but at least show some girls romping around with each other instead of just futas taking man dick....sheesh :( )

So long story short, I made this.

Even though this game is yet another potential project, I don't want the focus to be to divided up, so I will not post a playable of this game yet. If you want to beta test it for me then please feel free to PM me and I will give it to you, and eventually I will post the game here once I've made headway with Blazah.(Also note that I will not have the patience to be able to give it to copious amounts of people, so I guess it's a first come first serve kinda thing. XP)

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this style as its easy and simple plus it makes for a fun game and it gets the H contend needed. 1st thing I see right away is the enemy AI is the same, you defiantly need to do something with the spawning/that stepping back thing good when your facing them but if your back is to them they shouldn't back away. the only other thing just a personal thing I'm not really into being the rapist. and had you only made these with fighter maker I'd have something else to play with.hehe both games have a lot of potential. maybe instate of multiple games you could make one game that has multiple characters to choice from.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope my body can take this because this looks as good as Blazer...and you can "attack" the enemies as well? Sign me up! The thing saying trial was a bit weird, but I'm REALLY looking forward to this as well.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You make some very good points Major. :) When I come back to this, the A.I and the spawning mech will be some of the first things I look into. The multiple characters in one game is a very good suggestion, however the styles that I want some characters to have may differ significantly, for example the mechanic, game play, and concept of these two games differ considerably.(Although the physics and detections are approximately the same)

Oh, and personally, I don't mind being the rapist as long as the main character is a female and is not the only one doing the raping.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Want to make a note, I'm heavily sleep deprived at the time of this post so it may just be ramblings)

yeah the A.i is the only thing from Blazer I see wrong that is not something to do with it being incomplete but I don't think I really need to talk about what it needs. unless you want my ideas(there are lots and they will only stay ideas I have no The-Skillz to apply them) Now the multiple character idea actually is I'm really thinking it to be like a collection of games instead of having multiple .exe
Hmmm....hehe ok there was more but... I lost what I was thinking.. I'm going to bed.

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all. Thanks for any/all words of support. Don't forget though that I called this thread my "Compendium Thread" for a reason(remember the OP?)

With that being said:

Yeeesss, I know it's another beat-em up, but the style, animation, and concept are fairly different I'd say...I guess by now you'll probably begin to notice that I like taking characters/concepts that have intrigued me and remaking them in my own kind of fashion almost. For example, the girl in this game is from a game called FD Quest that was posted not too long ago. To be blunt, I liked the way the character looked. However, the context as well as the gameplay....mehhhh, not the most desirable....(I mean come on, I've got nothing against futa personally, but at least show some girls romping around with each other instead of just futas taking man dick....sheesh :( )

Even though this game is yet another potential project, I don't want the focus to be to divided up, so I will not post a playable of this game yet. If you want to beta test it for me then please feel free to PM me and I will give it to you, and eventually I will post the game here once I've made headway with Blazah.(Also note that I will not have the patience to be able to give it to copious amounts of people, so I guess it's a first come first serve kinda thing. XP)
good job !!good job !!

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With that being said:

I was watching this video again today and thought maybe it'd be a very sexy mechanic if you could try to add that when our heroine is humping an enemy, you could have the button pressing mechanic and if you don't do it enough, the enemy girl can slowly roll you over so that she's on top humping you. I think that'd be pretty darn hot, the enemy gal could overpower you as you try to rape her. And maybe this doesn't have to be just in that game but perhaps added in to blazer at some point too?

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wish I could watch said video, but every time I do try to watch it Windows tries to find Pinnacle Studio 12 data to open and view it, something which I don't have and don"t wish to pay money for to watch a preview of a game in progress.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wish I could watch said video, but every time I do try to watch it Windows tries to find Pinnacle Studio 12 data to open and view it, something which I don't have and don"t wish to pay money for to watch a preview of a game in progress.
That's odd. I watch it in plain old Windows Media Player. Maybe right click the video and try the "open with" option or whatever depending on which OS you're running. Sometimes you can do "Play with" and it has a menu that pops out also.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's odd. I watch it in plain old Windows Media Player. Maybe right click the video and try the "open with" option or whatever depending on which OS you're running. Sometimes you can do "Play with" and it has a menu that pops out also.
Nvm, I got it to run using Windows Media Center.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like a certain someone took notice to your little Blazer game. ;)

Great job.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Necromorph was keeping this thread dead. Not anymore :) *reloads Plasma Cutter*

Necro-bump.

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bump for interest. Really liked this Metal Girl Blazer demo I'd love to see the additional stuff that was added in, hope this isn't dead yet, and if it is, if we can atleast get a demo of the stuff that has since been made.

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Indeed, I'd love to try an updated demo of Blazer with the stuff you've already added in, it'll be appreciated no matter how little it is :)

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Again, I'll be the third person to agree with the two above statements.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

FIFTH!!!!!

Oh....waitaminute...that's right....:eek:

Wanted to do this a little earlier, however my internet been dead all this week. Prior to that, I've been a little busy.

I remember a piece of advice that said the male enemy should do something if there was only one grabbing her from behind. Now that I think back on it, I disagree. To do that for the sake of....well...the people unlucky enough to end up with one bastard on screen is kind of silly. What does need focus is a reasonable spawning mech and maybe an A.I to make baddies behind cross to the front. That actually makes more sense.

Offsets and what not:
-One animation from what has been previously mentioned is missing due to some re-vamping I had to do
-I am also aware of rapid spawning shadows that appear on the screen's edge and the random mismatches with enemy grab animations.
-You can jump over the bombs or block them by pressing down while blocking
-Some animations need sprucing

Other than that, enjoy.

P.S.
To those waiting on FGQuest, I need a little more time before I'm ready to hand it out.

P.S.S.
Wow...the original creator took notice huh? :D

Reactions: Xol

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh sweet, yeah the spawn rate is a lot better now. the only animation I haven't seen is the behind licking and then trade to a guy fucking guess that is whats missing? its just a matter of time now before the demo becomes a game. keep up the great work. if I knew how to edit a flash game I'd try to add the H-sounds to it.