What's new

Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Compendium Thread - Lust Knight Adventure

I was ok with what was given out. what sold yes it wasn't ready for sale but he deserved the support/should have just set up for donations. but at this point I'm beginning to feel kind of disappointed, I can only hope his keeping it a secret and going to surprise us with something. this work is good, he shouldn't crucifix himself from the one mistake.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I think its no different than what the games on DLsite do. They make a game and then offer updates to it. Now personally I am not a fan of this manner of doing things. However I realize that gaming as a whole is trending toward this direction and it makes me sick, case and point being any mmo game that is out there now. You certainly do not get the whole game right out of the box, but you also know that there will be more content down the line.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well here's the breakdown:

Zako Fight:
Started revamping the game play, added all basic animation for a third character, but since there are enough complaints about the style of the animation, going to have to scrap her and just focus on two characters -.-. Been preoccupied, but its still in the works believe it or not.
Edit: You know what? Never mind that last bit. I already put all that work into the third character so I'm just gonna add her. =/

Recently know as LKA:
Been putting A LOT of thought into this, as I should. No longer going to be called LKA. I'm changing the theme of the game to rely a little less on a hentai aspect, and a tad more on game play. The futa theme is coming out. I thought it was a somewhat unique idea, but there didn't seem to be a lot of concurrent head nods on it when I posted the last sample video, and I thought it was too random anyway.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait, and I really appreciate your patience thus far.(Well...as far as some of you go...)

Last edited:

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Compendium Thread - No longer called Lust Knight Adventure

I would've been all over a demo of the sample video of either versions of what used to be LKA.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would've been all over a demo of the sample video of either versions of what used to be LKA.
Same. But thanks for the update! Good to know you weren't chased into exile!

Svetikz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Want to see the DEMO!!!)))

keitel66

Reputation score

I almost feel silly for asking, but I'm on a machine that can't run executables. Is there any hope of someone being kind enough to upload blazer as a SWF? :)

Svetikz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Project is dead?(:)(

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well i hope this is not dead :(

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last time I talked to, said had pc problems and had gotten a new job which was keeping busy.... though was close to having something to show. maybe I'm nothing but a dreamer but I still have hope.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog

what button do i have to press to escape from a grapple cause im pressing all the arrow buttons and asd buttons and i cant get away