What's new

Compendium Thread-Work now Based at Blog

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Compendium: Update: Blazer Beta testing/Iris-re-Act and more....

Hope you enjoy.

Also, I want to add that this game is probably 60% light ryona and 40% hentai if you count it....
Good job !!! Great! !:D
4576346.jpg
Author sir you are wonderful! Come on.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Compendium: Update: Blazer Beta Demo Available Now

In the readme, you mention there are 3 sex animations. I've only managed two, the one where they hold your legs up and do you from the front and the one where they do you while you're on your back... what's the 3rd?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

In the readme, you mention there are 3 sex animations. I've only managed two, the one where they hold your legs up and do you from the front and the one where they do you while you're on your back... what's the 3rd?
Not sure how I triggered it, but the 3rd they eat her out while she's on her back.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure how I triggered it, but the 3rd they eat her out while she's on her back.
I had noticed that one in one of the videos that was posted, but I'm never able to get it. >.< *jealous, envious* :p

Edit: Ooh, finally got it, but yeah it was completely by chance and under the same conditions as the other downed sex animation.

Edit Edit: Aha....i can seem to trigger it at will now. If you are knocked down in front of one of the enemies such that he is sorta directly positioned on top and center of the girl, then they go for the oral right away. She also doesn't need to be weakened (like when they kick her a lot and she starts panting while down), she can just be down normally. I usually just jump with my back to a baddie and they punch her so she falls down and he'll usually be above her boobs, then he goes for oral. So see "???" ? You said there was no reason for the jump yet in the readme, but I found a reason for the jump! Mwaha!

This is such a sweet demo...

Last edited:

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.Stand in front of
2.Lie down
3.Be knocked down
:confused:

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for the thumbs ups all. I'm glad you're all enjoying it. ^^

Oh, and I guess you're right about the jump Xod. :p

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like this demo... ALOT.
I think another cool animation you could add is a bearhug (From both sides). Another thing you could add i guess is an enemy with a lasso or whip or handcuff that can bound her and then the other enemies can beat her up.

chilerun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are the sole reason I finally registered here. Heard about this from another place, came and tried it and I love it. Light ryona wrestling is perfect, and I don't see enough of it. Eagerly awaiting your next update.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did a bit more work on it. I've fixed some obscure coding problems and
made some changes including:

Spoiler:
-Ability to be knocked forward onto your front
-Female enemies who get you in chokeholds and choke you until you're prone to being 'munched' by another enemy
-Same Female enemies will lick Blazer from the back while she's down and after a certain point a male enemy will trade places with her and begin fucking
-Same female enemies can also grab Blazer's legs when she's on her back, holding her in place while other enemies continue to beat her, and the female holding will occasionally kick Blazer in her crotch.

I've got a few more things to add before next beta however so hang tight. :)

Last edited:

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Spoiler:
-Female enemies who get you in chokeholds and choke you until you're prone to being 'munched' by another enemy
-Same Female enemies will lick Blazer from the back while she's down and after a certain point a male enemy will trade places with her and begin fucking
-Same female enemies can also grab Blazer's legs when she's on her back, holding her in place while other enemies continue to beat her, and the female holding will occasionally kick Blazer in her crotch.

Oh wow, sounds frickin awesome! Good job on adding female enemies to the mix, that'll be an awesome (and welcome) touch! Can't wait to see it!

Last edited:

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Spoiler:

you should add some succubus in there as well :cool:

Svetikz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Compendium: Small Update

Hi!)) My name Svetlana, i girl! Very like you game!)) And have idea) Add to game small man, he punching her in lower belly (uterus), this is shock and she bend. When she will more bend over, a man will fuck her in back!))
You support my idea???

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Compendium: Small Update

Suggestions welcome without a doubt. I will consider most things, just don't expect to see everything in one shot. ;)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Compendium Thread

Sorry, wrong thread

Last edited:

lolmaster123

Reputation score

Hey, can i have the link to the download? the download wont work for me, and I really want to play it.

nvm, great game!

Last edited:

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Blazer game is coming along very nicely, great work :) This is now the second game I'm following actively on this site.

As for suggestions, thou by playing the demo and reading your mini-advance of the second one I don't think you really need them, you really should think about the generic male enemy to do something else when holding Blazer if no other enemy comes around and she doesn't free herself for a long time (instead of just holding her forever with no repercussion at all).

Thank you for sharing your project :) I'm really, reeeally wanting to play with the updates you stated earlier.

XodusZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for suggestions, thou by playing the demo and reading your mini-advance of the second one I don't think you really need them, you really should think about the generic male enemy to do something else when holding Blazer if no other enemy comes around and she doesn't free herself for a long time (instead of just holding her forever with no repercussion at all).
I agree with this suggestion. Even something simple like the guy grinding into Blazer's butt instead of holding indefinitely would be neat. Ooh or if after a generous amount of time, the guy could hit her from behind and knock her to all fours and doggy style her. Or you can pull a page from your FantasionR and then eventually the guy can reach around her and just breast-molest to drain her health. I also liked it when the little Orco-men tossed the Amazon's salad (or whatever it was, it looked like they were doing that), you could bring that back and have them oral her butt.

evildraconis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you mentioned this being a lighter ryona game. the move where she gets grabbed from behind and hit by other enemies, is there any way, maybe a setting, to make this hold last longer so she can get punched more? i can't seem to find any ryona games that have enemies that grab you like that and team up.

Last edited:

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love the demo, it's coming along very nicely! Just a suggestion to make:

-Program a restart hotkey on the keyboard: Most of the games nowadays have this option to redo a level when you die, so it's kinda odd for me whenever Blazer runs out of HP I have to close the program and reopen it to keep playing. Just a small thing I noticed, but it makes a big difference.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the next beta release just like all the other lurkers here :DDD (can barely contain excitement).

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sure hope your still working on this. I'm looking forward to any update.