What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [ クリメニア ] XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ / XVI 塔の町のリズ (RE178928) (RJ178928)

Re: XVI 塔の町のリズ [RJ178928]

Hmm i only unlocked 2 scenes at the hotel in the lower levels...

Anyone knows how to unlock the other 2 scenes and to get a letter of introduction so that i can do work on the hotel in the upper level?

Hmm i only unlocked 2 scenes at the hotel in the lower levels...

Anyone knows how to unlock the other 2 scenes and to get a letter of introduction so that i can do work on the hotel in the upper level?

Use all the orbs (key items) to watch the teacher's lectures, then work at the hotel again.

The Normal Patch is down again anyone have it?

Uh - scroll up the page 3 posts...patch in the translation thread works...

Jetset (and presumably the guy who pointed this out before him) is saying the "Normal Patch" link is dead (which I just confirmed myself). Only the RPG Trans Patch link is working at the moment.

Borkenone's patches are still functional in the translation thread - they are from the March timeframe. They still work as they aren't clickable so the Mega police haven't taken them down...

That's if you don't mind the additional mods tacked on. For anyone looking for the "Normal Patch", that's no longer available.

So I've got a copy of the game and it's saying the sound files are missing. I checked and the file names are all in gibberish instead of japanese characters. Anything I can do?

So I've got a copy of the game and it's saying the sound files are missing. I checked and the file names are all in gibberish instead of japanese characters. Anything I can do?

Change non-unicode programs language to Japanese, restart then unzip

Anyone have a full save?

Anyone got a link for the latest version of the game? the other links i found here were dead.

How to hang a roung with aisha?

How to hang a roung with aisha?

You need the newest version of the game. Once you beat the game you can go to her room at the top of the tower and invite her to join you.

Don't know if anyone still care, since Yorimashi's patch doesn't even exist anymore. But here I'm again with this mod:
MEGA : #!GcI3BIbB!PkkLcPUUK-k0NBY3klvAOj3nHhD6mNFxvPP_eWFbKa0
Ver1.04 change log
*Fixed some minor bugs
*Pretty much done with all the area when Liz is alone.
*Now the middle ground of disheveling Liz's normal clothes works properly with Aisha around.
*Translated the "lost virginity to" in status, but would only work if you start with a new game.

I had a plan of adding more "middle ground" of disheveling clothes (or make the original ones "middle ground", since the one I made are more extreme.
But kinda ran out of interest in it since the coding to make it work properly with relative events is really a lot of work, and I'm more than a bit lazy to do it.

BTW here are some pic I made for said plan

Will I ever go though with it? I'm not really sure at this point.

Last edited:

I'm having a few problems with unlocking some scenes:
Masturbation
Bath 3
Bather A
Bather B
Pet
Nobility

I'll be grateful for help.

I'm having a few problems with unlocking some scenes:
Masturbation
Bath 3
Bather A
Bather B
Pet
Nobility

I'll be grateful for help.
Masturbation
Enter this house with 1 lust value (ケガレ)
IWKtuvB.jpg

Bath 3
Bather A
Bather B
Q3mQv0R.jpg

Pet
You'll see this before beating the game.

Nobility
After Pet event, talk to that man again naked.

Missing all the Clone scenes, wonder where could I have missed those =|

Back