What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Does this game share any similarity to loqp?

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awwwww....shoot. Well. Folks, give me a bit, and I'll get it hosted. Try not to PM me for the new version until I have it. :) I will let you know when it's ready.
You might want to save yourself the effort, since Circle Turtle just posted *another* update, which fixes a fatal bug and adds a new scene or two. This will probably hit DLsite sometime tonight. They also announced their intent to add at least 3 *more* "game over" scenes.

For a game that's been updated as much as this one has - and there's a few more in the works - it's probably better to buy it than pester some poor person who *did* and is willing to give it to everyone else, for whatever reason.

Creators who are willing to put in a lot of effort *after* the sell date to improve their product deserve support, imo. Plus, it's actually a pretty neat game.

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For a game that's been updated as much as this one has - and there's a few more in the works - it's probably better to buy it than pester some poor person who *did* and is willing to give it to everyone else, for whatever reason.

Creators who are willing to put in a lot of effort *after* the sell date to improve their product deserve support, imo. Plus, it's actually a pretty neat game.
That's why I bought it. Figured I'd support the developer since I really dig his work.

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's why I bought it. Figured I'd support the developer since I really dig his work.
I figured you had. You were the "poor person" (not in the economic sense, in the "unfortunate" sense) I was referring to. Kudos for doing so, btw.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I won't be so sure about the "update" bit if I am you. What he did was essentially releasing a half finished game, and then finish it off slowly after you have paid for it.

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do i get the scene at the beach (bikini quest)?
the guy just stands in one spot and there are these unbeatable lobsters/scorpions everywhere

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to kill the scorpions, then talk to the guy. You'll see them walk a few steps and then they fuck like rabbits.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there are rings and amulets in the game which don't boost atk or def ect....
you know...it's not very obvious what the item does.
just off the top of my head the cross item for sale in town 4 (30000G)
is one of many that i just cant see what it does???
any one have any info about these not so obvious items.
thanks.

fiffish

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm running an old version (it says 1.5 at the top), but i don't imagine the items will be too different...
starting from the fourth from the top in the fourth town's armor shop:

mighty guard (10000g): protects against strength/agility/etc.-decreasing effects
sage's ring (20000g): halves MP cost of skills
aegis ring (10000g): not sure, but i think it halves damage from all elemental attacks
fairy shoes (4000g): increases agility and dodge%
black talisman (10000g): protects against strength/agility/etc.-decreasing effects that come from enemies' normal attacks?
elder arc (10000g, looks like a cross): increases all parameters by 15
mother's rosario (30000g): completely protects against all status ailments, like ribbons in final fantasy

most of the 300g accessories protect against specific status ailments.

here you go, kids! :cool: :D

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(not to be a dick.) But... did that update (2.1) ever go up? I humbly request that someone put it up please...

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey folks. Yeah, I have 2.2 but I haven't had time to get it up. School/work have kept me very busy. Sorry about that.

In the meantime, maybe another kind soul could throw it up. Or you could buy it. Buying is always an option. You'll probably be waiting awhile before I can get the latest update up.

Chriss475

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just letting people know that the original Parallel Fantasy has been added to the English version of DLsite ( ). Please buy a copy to support the author and let them know that it'd be worthwhile releasing PF Zero on the English site aswell. I'm sure a lot of people are like me and haven't bought Zero due to the extra effort required to register and buy from Dlsite's Japanese page.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just letting people know that the original Parallel Fantasy has been added to the English version of DLsite ( ). Please buy a copy to support the author and let them know that it'd be worthwhile releasing PF Zero on the English site aswell. I'm sure a lot of people are like me and haven't bought Zero due to the extra effort required to register and buy from Dlsite's Japanese page.
I like the post-game cat-girl outfit and the Shion outfit from the prostitution, to bad you lose one of your armors after doing that quest for the castle.

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the post-game cat-girl outfit and the Shion outfit from the prostitution, to bad you lose one of your armors after doing that quest for the castle.
You can get the funky holy-kinght-whatever armor back by talking to the weapons vendor in your hometown post-game. Still no H-scenes with it on, though.

Ar8631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some one pm the newest version's link of this game to me please?
This game is so cool but unfortunately it is not possible to pay anything by internet in my region or I would have no problem to pay for this amazing game:mad:

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can some one pm the newest version's link of this game to me please?
This game is so cool but unfortunately it is not possible to pay anything by internet in my region or I would have no problem to pay for this amazing game:mad:
PM DPrincekyo if you can't wait for latest version. If there is ever a final version, I shall upload one on MF under a pseudo-name for purposes of avoiding the dl link being taken down.
Sorry to hear about the payment issue.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's working v2.2 on nyatorrents if anyone wants..

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the post game sequence? whenever I beat that final boss in her dungeon it kicks me back out to the main menu.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the post game sequence? whenever I beat that final boss in her dungeon it kicks me back out to the main menu.
did you win the arena match with atei? If you did, then defeating final boss (being a blonde in some throne room) will lead to the two leaving the continent and return you to the title screen. if you did lose (which according to the story, you're supposed to lose anyway) then the final boss you fight is some armor dude in a completely different dungeon, which enables the post game stuff.

I think there is a glitch where you can go to both final dungeons, though I'm not sure if it was fixed in v2.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.