What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Could someone PM the latest version availble to me please?

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow...didn't expect such a demand. Let me upload the new version and I'll PM those that messaged me. If I miss you, just message me again.

New update pushed the file size up past 200 MBs, so I hate to split it into parts.

[Edit] Okay - sent them all out. Let me know if there's any problems

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I beleave I got the right verison based on the help form Hikikomori, I've been "losing" and unlocking the clinic scenes, Thank you.

The only question is when you say ruins for the losing to bandits one, do you mean that broken castle icon on the bottom left of the map? I ask, because I walk to it and all it does is stop my character.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Also I noticed that going to the clinic after each lose seems to make your characters stronger, cause its getting harder and harder to throw the fight.

Last edited:

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that broken castle is the bandit place. To "unlock" it, you've got to do the Bar scene in town two with Atei. Go in twice, get felt up and then fired. Place should open up after that.

As far as throwing fights - once your points are high enough, when you're at the final town and Atei is game for throwing herself at men during the night, you can walk over to the merchant on the far mid left of the town and buy a new spell that'll more or less KO yourself on use.

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone had any luck on figuring out what the new scenes are?

I found one back at the first town with one of the guards but i could've missed that during my initial run through

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@DPrincekyo

THANK YOU :D

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps I'm mistaken, it is my impression that whenever you lost (or really just sexed it up with people), your HP and MP gets a boost, making it harder to really lose. Losing is fun?

zannzoku

Reputation score

Do not tell me the location of the new version also if you like me?

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, I understand you get her to work at the bar twice, but after the sceond trip it still doesnt let me into the ruins. I've tested it when second dungeon boss was alive or dead. So I'm messing up somewhere, but where?

Sorry for failing so bad, I'm also runing the 1.5 version

P.S. How high to H points have to be for Yuri to work as a whore in the second town?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Within the same town, there's an NPC that you need to talk to first who will said that there are bandits in the ruins to the west of the city, then only the bandits will appear. The NPC should be on the north side of the crossroads.

I think 100 H points should be enough but I could be very much mistaken.

I haven't tested out the new version but the new self-destruct skill is probably very much welcomed seeing as how hard it is to die after you sexed it up a few times.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just for future refernce,what program(s)do you guys use to extract this file?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Within the same town, there's an NPC that you need to talk to first who will said that there are bandits in the ruins to the west of the city, then only the bandits will appear. The NPC should be on the north side of the crossroads.

I think 100 H points should be enough but I could be very much mistaken.

I haven't tested out the new version but the new self-destruct skill is probably very much welcomed seeing as how hard it is to die after you sexed it up a few times.
who's the npc who talks about the bandit? I tried talking with everyone in the 2nd town, both before and after killing the 2nd boss, but nothing changes.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright last question. sense I beleave I know how to unlock all the other scenes (excluding bandits). Who do you talk to at the town offices to get the prositute, and glory hole jobs?

And for second town, Do you need to beat the dungeon before you can fight bandits or do said job?

Thanks again for helping

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright last question. sense I beleave I know how to unlock all the other scenes (excluding bandits). Who do you talk to at the town offices to get the prositute, and glory hole jobs?

And for second town, Do you need to beat the dungeon before you can fight bandits or do said job?

Thanks again for helping
you tal to the mayor in the second town to get the prositute job and the mayor of he third to get the glory hole one.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks again for helping
As far as I'm aware, to unlock the bandits, you need the ability to split the party which is doable only after either Yuri got captured or after she is rescued.

In regards to the glory hole jobs, there are spots that you can inspect within the town to do them. Once again, I find that after you have saved Yuri that most of the sex scenes are unlocked.

Speaking to the mayor of the 3rd town will unlock a mission that Atei can only do and will unlock an outfit. This outfit is pretty rad, since it has auto HP-regen. To use it, just cast it but not within battle.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a request(Big suprize there) mine keps saying some japanese moonspeak and"Audio/BMG/scene15",i have no idea what to do,i would really appreactice some help here guys So help?

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out what the new bad end is?

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(Seems like these are all Atie scenes)
Found some new scenes. In the first town, switch to Atie and talk to one of the guards. One of them should initiate an H-scene. (I don't remember if this was in an earlier version, but) As Atie, you can also talk to the man behind the mayors house, and give him a BJ. You can also talk to a bald man near the entrance who will send you on a bikini quest. Upon talking to him again in the new location, you will get an H-scene.
In the second town, switch to Atie, and go to the house to the North with an oldman. Talk to him and you get an H-Scene. Afterwards, switch to Yuri and walk into the house to see Atie giving the man a blowjob.
In the fourth town, if you go to sleep at the Inn as only Atie, you will be given an option during the night to go have sex with men in the city. You only have 2 options: A man walking around the center of the town, or the man eating in the Inn.
The man in the center of the town will initiate a storehouse sex scene, while the man in the inn will initiate an alleyway H-scene.

And now: The New Bad end.
After losing to the monsters in the second city, you can visit the doctor for a sex scene (this was in the previous version) But if you go as Atie, and go all the way to the last scene with the doctor, you are given 2 options. Choose the 2nd one and both Atie and Yuri will be sex slaves for the entire city. -BAD END-

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Hanamura: Thanks for the heads up.

After some poking around, there's a 4th option in the Inn as of Ver 2.0. What it seems to does is allow you to change both characters' attire while they are both in the party, which is quite nice.

Overall, I like the new updates. Hope to see more updates and more events added to the list.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could you PM the mediafire download link of the latest version of this games, please? I've already searched google but I can't find a newest version. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.