What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Simple. Stop using Applocale. It doesn't work for all games.
Sorry, but that's not my case. Running without applocale giving me just no text at all.
I undestand that I should try and set japanese locale as non-unicode system set. I can try it on VirtualPC, though...

Edit after 5 minutes: yes, it's worked correctly on VirtualPC with japanese non-unicode default settings. Thank you.

Last edited:

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I'm having trouble finding out where to go after I get defeated in battle royal and then defeat the guard in the bottom left corner of the map.

I can't get in the castle and I cannot get this weak status off where every stats stays at 1...

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I'm having trouble finding out where to go after I get defeated in battle royal and then defeat the guard in the bottom left corner of the map.

I can't get in the castle and I cannot get this weak status off where every stats stays at 1...
Strange talking to the guard at the castle should give you two option if you chose the first you should enter the castle. For the stats there is an item in your inventory it should be near the green sphere. And don't worry about the number it should be infinite.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Strange talking to the guard at the castle should give you two option if you chose the first you should enter the castle. For the stats there is an item in your inventory it should be near the green sphere. And don't worry about the number it should be infinite.
This is what it say (in the attachment) after i choose the first option, second one doesn't make any difference either :/

Green Sphere?...

Edit: Ok maybe it's the version i have that prevents me from going on more. I'll download the one on this forum since there seems to be a difference in data amount from the one I have

Attachments

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

The green sphere he refers to is an activatable item, like a potion. You activate it and then you get a message that says the naughtiness stats of both you girls.

Though I for the life of me can't get back into the castle after having escaped.
I played through once, kicked the gladiator's ass and didn't get enslaved, beat the game without one naughty scene.
Replayed and now I can't get back into the castle to save the martial artist, paid the dude something like 50k, naughtiness something like 127 at this point. No idea what to do.

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you read the author's latest update on the blog, he says that after you leave the castle/get the girl back/fight the boss, etc, you're done in the castle in this version, but he's adding more events for the castle for future versions.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems like the developer has picked up some bad habits from major game developers (*cough*EA*cough*), namely releasing games before they are actually finished.

Thank god that the dlsite doesn't support DLC content.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The deal with the castle is you have to buy back yuri, the fighter girl. You have to have 100,000 gold to buy her back (which is similar to the last game because in order complete that one, you had to pay a similar amount to gain access to a secret passage that leads to the final boss).

Once you have yuri, you have to again earn more money to continue on with the story, except this time, you need 200,000 gold.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can, someone find a walk through in this, in english. I don't have a translater ,but I can usally find out what to do when people tell me where to go

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that kinda depends on where you are in the game. How far are you in the game?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a rough walkthrough.
Town one:
>Start as Atei
>Go to Official Building
>Obtain Yuri
>Go to Official Building
>Beat the boss in the dungeon
>Go to Official Building

Town Two:
>Go to Official Building
>Run through dungeon
>Go to Official Building
Extra: If enemy defeats you, switch to an individual character and go to the clinic with Yuri and then with Atei (Or Atei then Yuri, your choice) every time you lose for a new scene.
Extra H1: Later in a game, Atei can work as a waitress. On second go, she will be touched and pass out on the job (you'll be fired.) The ruins to the bottom left of overworld are now opened and losing to the bandits there will initiate a new sexual scene.
Extra H2: If Yuri has enough H points, the Official Building will let her work as a prostitute

Town Three:
>Go to Official Building
>Go to far right of village and defeat boss
>Go to Official Building
>Exit to the left, go through portal
Extra H1: If Atei has enough H points, Official building will allow her to work as a glory-hole, do it enough and you'll get two choices. First choice is a gameover.
Extra H2: If Yuri has enough H points, a man right under Inn should appear and let you do a log-lifting event which leads to sex. He can still appear without sufficient H points, but will not reappear till enough points are gathered.

Town Four:
>You'll be captured by guards
>Atei will be given gladiator body
>>If you win, you get both Yuri and Atei kicked out of town BUT a special teleport item appears in inventory.
>If you beat the dungeon on first go: You finish the game, but I think locked out of town.
>If you lose the dungeon on first/second (I forgot) go: You'll unlock fourth town (you won't get kicked out anymore) and you can either finish your quest or buy 200k item from guard at top to continue with captured path's boss.
>>If you lost as a gladiator: You are raped and become a prisoner/sex slave for the guards.
>Do a routing around castle with the guards and then go to sleep
>Talk to the guard in the cells to be taken outside afterwards, if you want to leave.
>You will be naked, outside. Drink special blue potion to remove horny status and then proceed to the building you were captured in to be free. Or you can pay the guard 100k to be free along with Yuri.
>Alternatively: You can use these events to gather 200 sex points by going through the bottom of the pub, talking to the pirate on top left, and losing to the guy in the building you were captured. This'll allow your stats to grow and unlock plenty of events.
>Atei can now work in a brothel if her H points are high enough.
>Gather 100k if you don't have Yuri back yet and talk to Castle Guard.
>Gather 200k and talk to Castle Guard so you can fight a mid-boss and receive a teleport item (looks like red fist).
>Finish the dungeon twice.
Extra: Talk to the man on far left-middle of fourth town to buy a very expensive item which allows you to change appearance into clothing you normally cannot change into without a special event.
Extra 2: Beating the final boss will get you the key to far-top left building, this is a CG gallery of all the sexual scenes. You can view scenes you did not even unlock yet.

That's it, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah thanks, I can definatly use this. However one last question did you dl form one of the links above, because I'm failing ot find the clinic, and it wont let me into the pub either.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah thanks, I can definatly use this. However one last question did you dl form one of the links above, because I'm failing ot find the clinic, and it wont let me into the pub either.
Yes, I have the version posted here. I tested the clinic and it's exactly as I said.
>Lose in the second town's dungeon
>Swich to induvidual character mode (through the Inn).
>Enter clinic

If it didn't work on first try, see if on second loss you can enter. Remember, cannot enter as a party inside clinic. Cannot enter the dungeon alone.

The pub is unlocked after 4th town, I think. If not, then you need more H points for Atei.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, I'm sure thats where I messed up, thanks for the help.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like there's a huge jump between versions from 1.6 to 1.9.

Seems like he has added a new Bad End, a new event and some other stuff, including changing the new combat pictures.

DPrincekyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm testing it out right now.

Author says there's at least 1 new scene, 1 new bad end, new combat pictures and some other random stuff like a suicide (machine translation - I assume "give up" type of thing) skill you can buy.

He says he's still working on expanding the castle events.

I'll let you know what's up when I get to it.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huge thanks, Hikikomori Gamer, for your easy to understand walkthrough explanations! I was stuck when the heroines were kicked out of the 4rth town and was reluctant to repeat game again to lose on gladiator arena and to continue the quest as violated female (what a shame!). Now it is clear what to do then.

I have a special request for you. Could you write a similar walkthrough for the RPG game Dragon Prison. I stuck with heroine on the bridge vs a monster (like crocodile) who does not let her pass. What to do? Is there a special weapon like dynamite or so? Please help. Open a special thread for that game if necessary. You are my last hope. The game seems to be worthy for playing. It would be pity to let it pass for gamers like me.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, I have that game. I am kinda eager to play it, but mind explaining to me how it works? Since the moonrunes are keeping me from even saving in that game, and I have done limited exploring through it.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like there's a huge jump between versions from 1.6 to 1.9.

Seems like he has added a new Bad End, a new event and some other stuff, including changing the new combat pictures.
No luck finding a link yet. :(

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If people are super desperate - I have the update. PM me and I'll get it to ya.
PM sent. Hopefully you have the newest one, version 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.