What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgbarbeque

Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Sorry to bring this up, but can some one kindly please direct my to a PF thread ?
I can't seem to find it using search.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

There are two final dungeons, and access to them depends on if you win or lose during the arena match, where atei wears the bikini armor for the first time.

if you lose the arena match, you will eventually gain access to the 2nd final dungeon, which only has one level of monsters. there you fight an armored boss, and winning to him will still allow you to continue playing the game.
Where exactly do you go to get to the 2nd final dungeon? I have freed Yuri and have just defeated the dragon who is south of the 3rd town's portal building.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where exactly do you go to get to the 2nd final dungeon? I have freed Yuri and have just defeated the dragon who is south of the 3rd town's portal building.
If I remember correctly, you get to it by using an item in your inventory. If you dont have the item, perhaps you need to fight the King Guy in the 4th town.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Blog post saying he got some sort of AD+ CG book as a present but more importantly ... that there will be an update for PF0 in march or april! That came out of nowhere!

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

New Blog post saying he got some sort of AD+ CG book as a present but more importantly ... that there will be an update for PF0 in march or april! That came out of nowhere!
he really does love pf0, huh.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he really does love pf0, huh.
Apparently, but still, it might be nice to see PF0 fleshed out, always felt it was kind of empty, and if the content update for it even takes HALF the things he learned from doing AD+ then I'll be happy.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

a new game would be nice, too ;)
or more infight sex in ad+

but i agree.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a new game would be nice, too ;)
or more infight sex in ad+

but i agree.
Think he said after PF0 he'd be working on a new one, hell the ending for AD said " I hope to see you next game" so I guess that's confirmation of sorts

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

RE081192/RJ081192 (i.e. Parallel Fantasy) has up to version 2.1A released. Some that are lying around the net are actually the older version. They would have less content and no gallery after finishing the game, unlike Parallel Fantasy 0.

In any case, I have finished a comprehensive walkthrough of the things you should do to finish the game. As for the actual story, text-hookers and translators could only give so much information (shame, I have a feeling that the story is actually very interesting for an eroge).

------------
Chapter 7 : Post Game
Lotte Village
- You will arrive here after you defeated the boss. You have resigned from your sage knight position, so you lost your sword and kinky armor as well.
- You do get your witch's trait back though.
- If you talk to the arms shop owner, he will sell you the Laevateinn for either 300.000 gold, or your body.
! If you pay the money, you get the actual sword along with the skill to transform into sage knight armor, giving you all the bonuses from before. If you choose to submit yourself, you gain the skill, but no sword.
For some reason, I cannot seem to get the option for talking to the shop owner of the starter town to get the Laevateinn, thus making it impossible to complete the 2nd Boss and unlocking the gallery.

Would anyone be kind enough to upload their save file with an unlocked gallery?

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, I cannot seem to get the option for talking to the shop owner of the starter town to get the Laevateinn, thus making it impossible to complete the 2nd Boss and unlocking the gallery.

I don't believe I actually got the sword though it was too long ago to remember... However the gallery should be complete.

Attachments

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, he accidentally messed up the triggers for it, when I release the translation is should hopefully be fixed, had to fix a few bugs in it.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've been wanting to ask a question that's been bothering me for a while....

Is this RPG kinda like those ones that are exceptional and brilliantly made?
Because I havent played this nor PF...

And if this RPG really is good then why doesnt this have a 5 star rating??

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been wanting to ask a question that's been bothering me for a while....

Is this RPG kinda like those ones that are exceptional and brilliantly made?
Because I havent played this nor PF...

And if this RPG really is good then why doesnt this have a 5 star rating??
"Cause no one uses the thread rating system here" is pretty much the answer there, PF is pretty good though you can tell it's his first game, PF0 is good but I don't really like it, the art is great and the mechanics are fine, it just feels empty but he's releasing an update soon, as for AD+ it's fantastic!

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Eminox said:
I don't believe I actually got the sword though it was too long ago to remember... However the gallery should be complete.
For some reason, the save file doesn't work with mine. I'm using the RJ081192 version of the game, so maybe that could be the problem. I have enough save files to make most of the H-scenes open on demand, so I'm in no rush to get the gallery. In any case, thank you for the quick response.

Yeah, he accidentally messed up the triggers for it, when I release the translation is should hopefully be fixed, had to fix a few bugs in it.
I'll be waiting for your translated version when you release it. The game is fun enough to start from scratch and not running Trans Aggr to understand what's going on will be a plus.

Monkeyman said:
...PF0 is good but I don't really like it, the art is great and the mechanics are fine, it just feels empty...
It was the lack of Orc Rape... wasn't it? ;)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was the lack of Orc Rape... wasn't it? ;)
Haha, no, I genuinely don't know what it was about it that just made it feel "off" like there SHOULD have been more, and he was leading to it, then just dropped it all. Like the 4th town, the castle one, there's barely anything in that bar the brothel

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason, the save file doesn't work with mine. I'm using the RJ081192 version of the game, so maybe that could be the problem. I have enough save files to make most of the H-scenes open on demand, so I'm in no rush to get the gallery. In any case, thank you for the quick response.
The save is for that game; my only thought is that you are not using the final version of it.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm playing this game for a while and it seems you dont get hentai from losing to every enemy NOR from a boss..
How do you get the hentai?

Status
Not open for further replies.