What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Ending was depressing...

Look forward to next time! ~ and then he doesn't make a proper sequel GRRRRRR.
Depressing? You manage to go back to your own world (granted, a little hornier than when you first left) and you beat the crap out of everything.

Well funny enough, I think PF0 is better written than PF but the game just felt empty. PF0 explains where the witches come from, explains the first witch and how the alternate world exists and all that. It also explains who that swordsman who lived near Ester in PF was, he's the guy that transfers Ati to the alternate world in PF0.

Welp, it seems we have a PF0 update in the works. It seems that Kame also felt that it was unfinished and is gonna tie up loose ends. I'm really excited about this, considering that I still like PF0 more thatn AD+ simply because Yuri is in it:)
Yeah I think I posted about that a while back, can't remember. It would be nice if he were to re-do some of the older scenes in his new art style (Not all of them mind you, just some). I still prefer AD, I think the lust system is MUCH better fleshed out (pardon the pun) with all the titles and stuff. Plus, every main enemy has their own rape sequence, in PF (and 0) it's just a generic scene except for the orcs and tentacles.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I meant that it is depressing because he didn't make proper sequel.

Huge thanks for the translation BTW. Parallel Fantasy is the game that started my love for Hentai RPG maker games. Something about that bikini armor is why I loved it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I meant that it is depressing because he didn't make proper sequel.

Huge thanks for the translation BTW. Parallel Fantasy is the game that started my love for Hentai RPG maker games. Something about that bikini armor is why I loved it.
Ohhh right, yes, kinda sad. But, he does seem to have a fondness for PF0 so you'd never know, maybe some day.

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It appears your link is broken or unshared. Would you re-upload it? :)

W

Wolf624

For anyone that's still looking for Parallel Fantasy translated by Monkeyman767, here's a link for it:

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the post game, when the guy in the bench will appear for the public exhibition scenes? Already reached the end of the hotel job.

And can't do the inn prostitution either, even with 1000 lust. Any help would be appreciated.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the post game, when the guy in the bench will appear for the public exhibition scenes? Already reached the end of the hotel job.

And can't do the inn prostitution either, even with 1000 lust. Any help would be appreciated.
For the inn prostitution are you going to the green roofed house and selecting the first option? After you just spend the night at the inn and then wake up and go around and pick whatever.

Unless you mean the building in the top left.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the inn prostitution are you going to the green roofed house and selecting the first option? After you just spend the night at the inn and then wake up and go around and pick whatever.

Unless you mean the building in the top left.
No, I'm talking about the prostitution inside the inn. The one you have to talk to the bald guy near the stairs first.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

PF0 Update should be out by now right? Someone has some info about the patch?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Newer translated version up, translated the green house in the main city ( Prostitution event) and the Castle and God events near the end of the game. Not important content wise really but it's a big enough update to warrant a new translation version.

PF0 Update should be out by now right? Someone has some info about the patch?

It's not, he's sick at the moment and says it'll be out soon but it's delayed.

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for the walkthrough of Parallel Fantasy game. Not the zero game but The Parallel Fantasy game.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed version of PF Translated, the Prostitution route now works as it should!

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me I have got the 200,000 gold for the passage but when I pay them they tell me to take the guy in the graveyard (northeast of green house) so I did but he only say [....] and my 200,000 is gone :confused::confused:

if anyone has a save file for the start of the demon cave can you post it:D:D

thanks

yamon1

Reputation score

Fixed version of PF Translated, the Prostitution route now works as it should!
Is there a certain RTP that I should have to run this game? Or am I supposed to be on japanese locale? I get a bug at the beginning of the game when she gets armor from her sister.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi Im stuck at a town where I will be whoring ester to some ppl after talking to them at the inn at night.

At the top left is a brothel.

The Inn sign is right next to a Pub sign.

Attached a pic of the town im at.

As I did not follow the walkthrough http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=336236&postcount=118

Can anyone point out what im suppose to be doing or where in the walkthru am i at?

Attachments

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone help me I have got the 200,000 gold for the passage but when I pay them they tell me to take the guy in the graveyard (northeast of green house) so I did but he only say [....] and my 200,000 is gone :confused::confused:

if anyone has a save file for the start of the demon cave can you post it:D:D

thanks
Download the latest version in my sig, it was a bug I accidentally introduced.

Is there a certain RTP that I should have to run this game? Or am I supposed to be on japanese locale? I get a bug at the beginning of the game when she gets armor from her sister.

Yes, RPGMaker VX is the one you need, and yeah, unpack and run the game in japanese locale, that should fix it. Just out of interest can you post a picture of the error and I can tell you for sure what the issue is.

Hi Im stuck at a town where I will be whoring ester to some ppl after talking to them at the inn at night.

At the top left is a brothel.

The Inn sign is right next to a Pub sign.

Attached a pic of the town im at.

As I did not follow the walkthrough http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=336236&postcount=118

Can anyone point out what im suppose to be doing or where in the walkthru am i at?
Are you in the parallel world or the original, seeing as you said whoring I'm guessing the second.

What's the last story thing you did?

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its been a while since I played it, but it should be the parallel world as I rmb about some older brother and Ester being brainwash until some super soldier :D

From the walkthru, I think im at parallel world Kingdom Capital. I have been talking to everyone in the town but nothing's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.