What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

When I try to go into the principle it says " I better goto the dungeon "
I haven't beat the boss on first floor yet, keeps killing me...
Grind the mob on the first floor... You'll have to beat the boss and eventually go lower to found Lana

ments

Reputation score

Anyone able to link me to a guide for this? Not sure what the fk I'm supposed to do after getting beat by the first boss in training dungeon? LOL Having one of those idiot moments :p Also Link to H-Scene guide would be appreciated.
There is walktrough somwhere on this forum, just google to find

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you're doing the first floor without cheating for infinite gold, remember to keep the first summon up when you train, it works great as a meat shield when you face the boss and may even take one of the heavy strikes, same with Crane (eventually you'll get so stupidly OP meat shields are mostly useless). There are a TON of stat raising options in game so if you get stuck, just remember to whore sensei out for cash and FP.

My favorite set up late game for Ati was to equip the HP neckles that regens 20% HP per turn, all negative status resistance, and some stat boosting item (switched out for the Thor gloves once she got her Ultimate skill).

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No it didn't, but we're going to need more information to help you, any errors? When exactly does it crash? What's wrong? That kind of thing :L

Get defeated outside of the town in the world map, changes with Libido.

Go talk to the principal, on the third floor of the school, bottom right hand corner, that should advance the story, after that you're pretty much free to do what you want with the main goal being to get to the end of that dungeon, I think there's 10 floors?
Let me try to do the patch again. I may overwrote to many things. what are the stuff you shouldn't overwrite with?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me try to do the patch again. I may overwrote to many things. what are the stuff you shouldn't overwrite with?
Just unpack the original game data, it will expand into a data and a graphics folder, copy the contents of the patch, overwrite everything it asks, then remove or delete the original data file that you unpacked, should work then :)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just unpack the original game data, it will expand into a data and a graphics folder, copy the contents of the patch, overwrite everything it asks, then remove or delete the original data file that you unpacked, should work then :)
working now : ) NOW to get my other game to work ><

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few different ways, once you rescue Lana from the dungeon, you can go outside of the town on your own, after that getting beaten outside the town will easily raise your Lewd value, be warned though, it will also cut any gold you're carrying in half, use the bank if you wanna keep gold.

You CAN use the dungeon to raise the lewd level, but NOT by getting defeated, if you lose you'll just run away, you need to keep defending until all your clothes get torn then they use sex attack that raises Lewd.

If you aren't wearing the full clothing set, I'm pretty sure they can't get torn. It's a weird one but I'll look into it. I remember when I was playing that if I went into the dungeon with just the top or bottom half of her clothing equipped, sex attacks wouldn't happen.
I havent saved lana yet i can go out of town LOL glitch? btw WHERE THE HELL IS THE BANK AT T_T

Bryanis

Reputation score

I havent saved lana yet i can go out of town LOL glitch? btw WHERE THE HELL IS THE BANK AT T_T
The bank is a NPC on the west part of the town.
He's not there everyday (fixed day of the week but I don't remember them).
Easy to see, he's sitting surrounded by gold bag and gold bar :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bank is a NPC on the west part of the town.
He's not there everyday (fixed day of the week but I don't remember them).
Easy to see, he's sitting surrounded by gold bag and gold bar :D
i just found him! running around with 60K would not be good outside of town hahahah

the pregnancy is that only for special monsters?

Last edited:

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

outside of bad ends pregnancy for Ati is obtained by having 500+ FP and sleeping in her room. , when you exit her room it will come up with an option window, I don't remember which is which but one is something she ate, and the other is she is pregnant

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

outside of bad ends pregnancy for Ati is obtained by having 500+ FP and sleeping in her room. , when you exit her room it will come up with an option window, I don't remember which is which but one is something she ate, and the other is she is pregnant
wow 500+ thats insane

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does someone has a list of the bad endings and their requirements?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The options are "She feels sick" and the other is "She ate too much". Also assuming you whore Ati-sensei a lot, 500 FP is VERY easy to get. The stat boosts they give are also massive as well. I didn't really use FP because I had to restart a save, so rather than work my way up again, I cheat engine my gold and just bought my stats from the nun lady on the market. (She sells stat increase items for 30000 each)

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So quick question, I can't unlock the second Crane NTR route scene. I take him to the dungeon and there is no sprite marker or anything, and Daniel is frozen.(I have the handjob scene to remove the poison.) So should I just restart? Or am I just missing something?
(I have beaten the main story, and unlocked Lana and Crane's endings.)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I ran into a similar problem before, but I managed to start the 2nd half by just not taking Crane at the front of the dungeon. His sprite does appear if you don't take him. A word of warning though, it seems if you do this, the scene where Daniel screws Ati after you fail doesn't seem to appear, but you can still progress the route.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The options are "She feels sick" and the other is "She ate too much". Also assuming you whore Ati-sensei a lot, 500 FP is VERY easy to get. The stat boosts they give are also massive as well. I didn't really use FP because I had to restart a save, so rather than work my way up again, I cheat engine my gold and just bought my stats from the nun lady on the market. (She sells stat increase items for 30000 each)
that applies to Lana too right? also i noticed my max FP is stuck at 445 FP how do i get the max fp increase, stand by party members how do i get them?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I did a virgin run as my first play through and I had the stats to reach all the way to the secret boss so I never really paid attention to Lana's FP. The most I did was take her to the bandit hideout to get violated over and over and over again for Lewd points. Plus at that point, one of my summons (the red dragon) was so stupidly OP that Lana and Crane were litteral meat shields when my attacks didn't finish the encounters.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did a virgin run as my first play through and I had the stats to reach all the way to the secret boss so I never really paid attention to Lana's FP. The most I did was take her to the bandit hideout to get violated over and over and over again for Lewd points. Plus at that point, one of my summons (the red dragon) was so stupidly OP that Lana and Crane were litteral meat shields when my attacks didn't finish the encounters.
hahah i got that one. i lost to freya at the end was sent into this wierd room thing where i could cheat my stuff i left everything alone and went up to play again and it unlocked so much sht XD

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of endings, spoiler ahead~

I went all the way to the 14th floor and fought some giant world flower thingy. After I beat it I got a scene with Surt saying something (didn't want to bother with the battle again cause I didn't have a translator hooked up) I was wondering what he said at the end. From what I can piece together, after you beat the secret boss a new possibility opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.