What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

So... About that latest version, anyone wanna hook a brother up?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the link...

It's Monkey's translation + changes I did to my own likings.
If you don't like them, don't play :)

Attachments

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here is the link...

Thanks a lot :) I'll give this a play later. Hyped it's translated!
Keep being awesome you and Monkey :)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here is the link...

Just played a bit through this version of the translation, and I do like it better over Monkey's (no offense to monkey ofc) I haven't played the original but I did find that the UI lags much less than before, and some of the skills respond better. Also my old saves are not transferable to your new version so I'm doing everything from scratch right now.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just played a bit through this version of the translation, and I do like it better over Monkey's (no offense to monkey ofc) I haven't played the original but I did find that the UI lags much less than before, and some of the skills respond better. Also my old saves are not transferable to your new version so I'm doing everything from scratch right now.
Myeah, honestly a lot of that UI lag was actually the game itself, when it comes to translations I try my best not to change the game at all, unless it's super obviously broken. And as I said, my version was mostly for personal use, kR1pt0n1t3's version is the vastly superior one :p

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"My" version is his version + just cosmetic stuff I did to make it more appealing to me so I don't see how it can "lag" less on "my" version than it is on his.

EDIT:

Lol, I don't see how my version can be superior when they're one and the same.
I just did some cosmetic stuff and some little bug fixing to make the game more appealing to me. 99% of "my" version is same as your version.

Last edited:

ikillu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you kindly.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"My" version is his version + just cosmetic stuff I did to make it more appealing to me so I don't see how it can "lag" less on "my" version than it is on his.

EDIT:

Lol, I don't see how my version can be superior when they're one and the same.
I just did some cosmetic stuff and some little bug fixing to make the game more appealing to me. 99% of "my" version is same as your version.
Runs better and looks less like ass :p

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whatever version they are doesn't matter, they're fucking great. Actually understanding what the fuck is going on in this game is nice. I mean, I don't know about everyone else, but this game throw my Chiitrans for a loop.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does this version fix the dungeon floor 10 bug? I got stuck there on a clean save.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if this is happening for you guys, but my game keeps crashing after trying to load my save. This happened to me after trying to load old saves from the Japanese to Monkeyman, and now it's happening from Monkeyman to kR1pt0n1t3. Do I have to start all over again?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Not sure if this is happening for you guys, but my game keeps crashing after trying to load my save. This happened to me after trying to load old saves from the Japanese to Monkeyman, and now it's happening from Monkeyman to kR1pt0n1t3. Do I have to start all over again?
I'll say "yes".
There a note in the lastest vestion patch note saying that previous save aren't compatible. That what make your game crash.
You need a save from the lastest version - since nearly everyone had an earlier version than the 2.2d about everyone is starting from scratch :/

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll say "yes".
There a note in the lastest vestion patch note saying that previous save aren't compatible. That what make your game crash.
You need a save from the lastest version - since nearly everyone had an earlier version than the 2.2d about everyone is starting from scratch :/
So, I have to start over even if my save is from 2.2d?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Between my version and monkeys I added a lot(maybe 20-30) of new variables, changed existing ones and unfortunately it may be causing the crashing since they're saved inside your save file.

The safest thing and I think the only real option to avoid crashing is to start the game from scratch.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the english translation broke my game :(

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was going through the CG gallery and I found a set of 4 CGs that are just labelled "Defeat", anyone know where those are?

rizo

Reputation score

Anyone able to link me to a guide for this? Not sure what the fk I'm supposed to do after getting beat by the first boss in training dungeon? LOL Having one of those idiot moments :p Also Link to H-Scene guide would be appreciated.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the english translation broke my game :(
No it didn't, but we're going to need more information to help you, any errors? When exactly does it crash? What's wrong? That kind of thing :L

I was going through the CG gallery and I found a set of 4 CGs that are just labelled "Defeat", anyone know where those are?
Get defeated outside of the town in the world map, changes with Libido.

Anyone able to link me to a guide for this? Not sure what the fk I'm supposed to do after getting beat by the first boss in training dungeon? LOL Having one of those idiot moments :p Also Link to H-Scene guide would be appreciated.
Go talk to the principal, on the third floor of the school, bottom right hand corner, that should advance the story, after that you're pretty much free to do what you want with the main goal being to get to the end of that dungeon, I think there's 10 floors?

rizo

Reputation score

When I try to go into the principle it says " I better goto the dungeon "
I haven't beat the boss on first floor yet, keeps killing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.