What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKAME] Parallel Fantasy IF (RJ125993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125993][CircleKAME]Parallel Fantasy IF(1.5 released)

Because of the way the game was made, translation patches, even modifications of each other may not be compatible with each other with saves. Unfortunately, that means any save generated from a translated version of the game may crash the game upon load. Unless everyone uses the latest patch that was provided on this thread, some people will not be able to use the saves provided here. You may have some help if you provide the translation version you are using. If that still doesn't work, I suggest using cheat engine to make the game significantly easier.
Using the most recent translation patch posted above now. Anyone help out with a save from the same patch?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For some reason I can't get the NTR route to activate. Ati's Libido is above 800 and The boys route is complete. I have even talked to him in the dorms and took him back to the 5th floor

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For some reason I can't get the NTR route to activate. Ati's Libido is above 800 and The boys route is complete. I have even talked to him in the dorms and took him back to the 5th floor
For each character, you must have enough affection for each step of the route. Maybe your affection with the blond kid isn't high enough (go fight some monster with him). And check with him by talking what he say, there different scene at different place.
Don't remember it all, and I don't think there was a full walkthrough here, just lot of question / answer for lot a step making up to a global walkthrough on many page :/

And when you say you finished his route... Do you mean the blond kid route is finished, including the time it's Ati that poisoned and the kid searching for medecine ? if you did that and rescued Ati, you closed the NTR route.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For each character, you must have enough affection for each step of the route. Maybe your affection with the blond kid isn't high enough (go fight some monster with him). And check with him by talking what he say, there different scene at different place.
Don't remember it all, and I don't think there was a full walkthrough here, just lot of question / answer for lot a step making up to a global walkthrough on many page :/

And when you say you finished his route... Do you mean the blond kid route is finished, including the time it's Ati that poisoned and the kid searching for medecine ? if you did that and rescued Ati, you closed the NTR route.
No. he appears in the dorm asking for a second chance at the dungeon, but when I take him to the 5th floor, his character image does not appear on the map. When I say "finished his route" I received a message saying I raised his flag.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. he appears in the dorm asking for a second chance at the dungeon, but when I take him to the 5th floor, his character image does not appear on the map. When I say "finished his route" I received a message saying I raised his flag.
Okay, had this problem as well. Confusingly, Crane must NOT be in your party, then he'll be there on the 5th floor near where he got poisoned. This will initiate the NTR route.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can some one give me a link to this game in english ver.? or translated. or even the base game is ok.. i could not find it anywhere..
thank you

frasos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same, are there any link to the translated version? I had it and i cant find it on my hdd anymore

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the english patch http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=884230&postcount=1426

Im about to start this game soon. I loved Arms Devicer. Is this gamed as good as that one? better? Just curious
It's....different. It is a good game with good art and concepts but it can be a bit grindy and some of the event progression just really doesn't make sense even with the English patch :L

Still, if you liked the core idea of Arms Devicer, corrupting her and plenty of scenes revolving around that, this has it in spades, possibly more scenes than Arms Devicer? Or at least a very similar amount.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im about to start this game soon. I loved Arms Devicer. Is this gamed as good as that one? better? Just curious

it´s different, but in my opinion better. there are a few things that can help you, the main one is the walkthrough in this thread.

you can close the school corruption route forever if you make a mistake (devil coming to your room and you win the fight, instead of loosing)!

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it´s different, but in my opinion better. there are a few things that can help you, the main one is the walkthrough in this thread.

you can close the school corruption route forever if you make a mistake (devil coming to your room and you win the fight, instead of loosing)!
Alright cool thanks. Ill have to find the walkthrough and use it.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

Can the summons be controlled, seems to auto attack, cant use the spells?
like for eg i got the lily succubus at lev 50 , still cant cast spells or change weapon.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can the summons be controlled, seems to auto attack, cant use the spells?
like for eg i got the lily succubus at lev 50 , still cant cast spells or change weapon.
they start off as auto attackers, and mine use spells if you learn them from the orbs but usually only offensive ones. However, the items that you get when fighting you can take the the science lab and get a weapon of reason. Then you bring them back the the room below where all the titles bookcases are and summon the creature whose weapon you made and move onto the summon circle and it will apply the weapon of reason to it, making it a fully controllable memeber.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My bad I beat it finally lol.. I didnt realize the power creep was so high with each level. Went from getting stomped out to easily winning after a few more levels.

Im mostly flying blind in this game iv searched the thread as best i can and found a few posts with info but no real good walkthrough. So Im probably just gonna try to figure it out myself

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this a H game or dark souls? lol..

is there some trick to beating the first demon boss thing? Cause im getting my ass kicked. Im level 4 or so
Keep leveling up by killing all the monster at current floor > Exit > Go to the dungeon > Keep leveling up by killing all the monster at current floor > Repeat until satisfied???
Did the first demon boss is the 5 ants? (2 common, 2 uncommon, 1 boss), you must focus the attack to the 2 uncommon first because they have an ability to heal, dont forget to stock recovery potion or heal skill and mana potion

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Keep leveling up by killing all the monster at current floor > Exit > Go to the dungeon > Keep leveling up by killing all the monster at current floor > Repeat until satisfied???
Did the first demon boss is the 5 ants? (2 common, 2 uncommon, 1 boss), you must focus the attack to the 2 uncommon first because they have an ability to heal, dont forget to stock recovery potion or heal skill and mana potion
Thanks I got it my bad lol.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Monkeyman767 @kR1pt0n1t3

great thanks for the translation, i missed that one XD... time to replay this game with a better understanding =)

little note :

not game breacking, but all passive skill are a little broken :p
you missed to translate the skill type you used for "Passive" in the passive skill script ^^

script : パッシブスキル

ligne 10 : UseSimplePassiveName = "パッシブ"

need to be "Passive" too, without that, all passive skill dont work before they have be used manualy 1 time XD (normaly the script hide the passive skill list in battle and take care of them :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.