What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

This is the last nice thing I'm doing for lurkers forever.
My apologies, but an earlier post of mine before that post was asking for the loli version. I've already downloaded your new upload, but it doesn't seem to be the loli one. Is it?

Reputation score

Is there any actual sex, or penetration in this game. Because, in the first one she never once gets naked *IE no penetration, I've seen so far*. The second one same thing, only except with the save file she does get naked in the closet. But no fellatio scenes, nor penetration? Is there any other games out there, like this that runs on this type of RPG maker and has the same art style?
You didn't really play the games too much then. While you never directly see the penetration, it is there. Mostly it's just teasing and bukakke though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

My apologies, but an earlier post of mine before that post was asking for the loli version. I've already downloaded your new upload, but it doesn't seem to be the loli one. Is it?
The one I uploaded is the first one, according to Hongfire. It's the one you're talking about, but there's no loli. I wouldn't have allowed it to be posted otherwise.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For clarification:
The 1st game's main character has purple hair and a purple one-piece. (She does look loli-ish but I'm no expert)

The 2nd Game's main character has green hair and is very well endowed. (She is definitely not Loli by any standards)

I believe there may be some confusion as to which game is which.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

According to the OP's post:

(Links included for comparison purposes)
Found this game on dlsite, does any1 know how to play it?

Part 1 here:
(The Mediafire link.)

(The Megaupload one).

Note that the first is also classified as "Loli" on DLsite's genre tags.
DLsite said:
ジャンル : ロリ スクール水着 複数プレイ/乱交
(Genre: Loli, School Swimsuit, Orgy)
Apparently there's some misunderstanding going on. I had assumed that the first was okayed because there is technically no nudity, despite how questionable the scenes (including a fellatio scene in full view) may be.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ohhhh, c'mon dark, this thread is begging to be locked. With all the loli this, and loli that.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ohhhh, c'mon dark, this thread is begging to be locked. With all the loli this, and loli that.
This thread is supposed to be about the second game, which ISN'T the loli version. Everyone is just stupidly talking about the first game, which IS the loli version...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, so I guess I fucked up. Yeah, I thought mine was the first game, when it turns out it's the second game. However, I'm not gonna back off from the first game. I still don't think it's loli enough to really get us in trouble. But thanks to all of you guys for the clarification.

And damn it Slicer, I don't lock EVERY topic that may have a loli alert! Leave me alone!

Last edited:

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I beat the first and second, definitely a fan of his works now. I don't care much for loli but damn it, it's hard to find a good game that involves animated ghost possession and mind control, and those are my favorites!

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I beat the first and second, definitely a fan of his works now. I don't care much for loli but damn it, it's hard to find a good game that involves animated ghost possession and mind control, and those are my favorites!
Yeah, I have to agree, the ghost possession thing was the only sexy thing about the first game. Ghost possession is very sexy.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone have additional information on the author so we can keep an eye out for future/past works? I tried the Google machine but to no avail.

nnescio

Reputation score

The Author's name is "Cherry Boy" (チェリーポイ). Strictly speaking it's the name of the group, but there appears to be only one member, and the author introduces himself under the same name.

Also, he only has two works so far, at least according to Dlsite.

Last edited:

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

If you can deal with the NES style sprites, the 'Tower of change' series had a good bit of that sort of thing (Part 1, Part 2).

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a new game in the series called mecha girl adventure.

Internet sleuthing lead to this download of a pack of 4 games with it being in it. Too lazy to upload it separately so if you can handle the .5 gig DL enjoy.

Finally broke into hentai content (albiet censored) still very hot. Wish I could read moonspeak, I feel like there might be more animations for the monsters but can't figure out what if anything you can do to get them to change besides have the green guy attack you. The big monsters don't tag team with the green guys ether... I was a little disappointed.

There's also a red button in the playroom, some additional options appear on the blue ball when you finish the last level and a black crystal appears just like the last games but I have no idea what they do... if anyone could clarify at some point it would be appreciated. Overall good game and good continuation to the series. My favorite of the three.

Anyway quick protip, the battery gage is for an overdrive mode. hit a+x and you'll add a ton of "P" clouds to your total. It dimishes to nothing over time so be out of danger before you run out. Also don't overdrive near an enemy, you'll get raped and lose some of the extra power.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a new game in the series called mecha girl adventure.

Internet sleuthing lead to this download of a pack of 4 games with it being in it. Too lazy to upload it separately so if you can handle the .5 gig DL enjoy.

Finally broke into hentai content (albiet censored) still very hot. Wish I could read moonspeak, I feel like there might be more animations for the monsters but can't figure out what if anything you can do to get them to change besides have the green guy attack you. The big monsters don't tag team with the green guys ether... I was a little disappointed.

There's also a red button in the playroom, some additional options appear on the blue ball when you finish the last level and a black crystal appears just like the last games but I have no idea what they do... if anyone could clarify at some point it would be appreciated. Overall good game and good continuation to the series. My favorite of the three.

Anyway quick protip, the battery gage is for an overdrive mode. hit a+x and you'll add a ton of "P" clouds to your total. It dimishes to nothing over time so be out of danger before you run out. Also don't overdrive near an enemy, you'll get raped and lose some of the extra power.

Already here I'm afraid

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You didn't really play the games too much then. While you never directly see the penetration, it is there. Mostly it's just teasing and bukakke though.
like if you get raped by the penis octopuss while naked,but the is pretty much it.well,theres the squid to if your naked.but,this guy seriously needsto make a sequel to the second game,honsetly.don't get me wrong,i like the third
game,it's defenitly sexy,and i never played the first one,because loli isn't
really my thing,but the second is honesly my favorite.soe ideas that i would think would make a good sequel to the sequel are:

the Krill from the third game
the Ghosts from the first
the Blob thing from the third game
holder enemies like the from from the third game
Bees
Imp/Goblin
Hell hound
Golem
Robo-spider
Centipide
Zombie/Mummy
Dark blue haired Succubus/Succubusty/Suck-your-Bust
Mole/PenisWorm
Tentical orb
Milking Tentical orb
Scat-inducing werewolf
Boob stuffers
Medi-drug Magnet
Urine-Inducer
Ass-inducer
Penis-inducer
Vibrater
different costumes in closet(ex.Bar maid,warrior,tifa,one piece swimsuit,fast- food worker...):D

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

The only thing i never got was why did he keep certain enemy's and add new ones. The fungus, and fuckapus are in all 3 game but the rest are all changed up.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

like if you get raped by the penis octopuss while naked,but the is pretty much it.well,theres the squid to if your naked.but,this guy seriously needsto make a sequel to the second game,honsetly.don't get me wrong,i like the third
game,it's defenitly sexy,and i never played the first one,because loli isn't
really my thing,but the second is honesly my favorite.soe ideas that i would think would make a good sequel to the sequel are:

the Krill from the third game
the Ghosts from the first
the Blob thing from the third game
holder enemies like the from from the third game
Bees
Imp/Goblin
Hell hound
Golem
Robo-spider
Centipide
Zombie/Mummy
Dark blue haired Succubus/Succubusty/Suck-your-Bust
Mole/PenisWorm
Tentical orb
Milking Tentical orb
Scat-inducing werewolf
Boob stuffers
Medi-drug Magnet
Urine-Inducer
Ass-inducer
Penis-inducer
Vibrater
different costumes in closet(ex.Bar maid,warrior,tifa,one piece swimsuit,fast- food worker...):D
Alot of these ideas might not be for everyone, but I honestly liked the ideas about the bees, centipede, and a spider enemy (WITH WEBBING ATTACKS (I learned my lesson from giving the creator of Fairy Fighting ideas for new enemies...)).

I personally loved the concept of the ghosts from the first game; possession is sexy. I also think these games should have a boss battle of sorts, perhaps the succubus idea.

I think the main reason everyone enjoys the second game the most is because you can choose when or when not to get naked in the game. That freedom is very nice, and gave us a whole new set of rape animations~<3.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

at cherry boy's blog he's got 3 pics there that look like new game over pics. The only reason i'm thinking it that one of them is in fact the game over pic you get for the last game. Did he update them to include them?

Status
Not open for further replies.