What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

If your version of the game is the same as mine from Hongfire, I'm gonna go ahead and say it isn't loli. Post the link for the first game if you want.
Next time, please try harder.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

need help with the first version stage 3, the one with the gamers, how do you get past that stage?

Extra Can anyone post all the combinations of monsters that can rape you together for both versions?

EDIT: for my question i meant the whole stage,not just the first guy blocking the door.BTW any luck on the list of combo rapes? I rember each stage having a special objective like the ghosts stage with its triple rape combo things.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

is it me or does this game needs rpg maker to play or somfing. Cause when i tried to play it, it says i was missing the RGSS200J.dll file. I got it later but now it says i dont have RPGVX RTP. Help anyone?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

need help with the first version stage 3, the one with the gamers, how do you get past that stage?

Extra: Can anyone post all the combinations of monsters that can rape you together for both versions?
have full hearts. first room let ghost take over you then get raped. after that go through the door the guy was blocking you get a health upgrade. Pretty much trial and error which way you have to go.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do you beat the first level? I've gone in all 3 directions at the start in the grassy area and I've only found upgrades

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyways... any solution for me? look at me post somwhere above

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ohhh snap sorri i must hav missed that part.
thx n cheers

SethK

Reputation score

So how do you beat the first level? I've gone in all 3 directions at the start in the grassy area and I've only found upgrades
There is two areas for each dungeon. The ladder brings you to an explorable area with upgrades (The one you are in). The one WITHOUT a ladder drops you into an arena filled with enemies. Rush your ass to the fountains and hope the first fountain you pick is the one to win, or hope you can run your ass away before getting mobbed.

mudvayne893

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well sounds like a good game, about to try it out now

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a bit lazy with the 1st game to be honest, the ghosts in the 3rd area were too much of a bother, got ganged way too much, so I didn't go beyond that, so don't know what else I missed out on there.

As for the 2nd one, it was quite an improvement from the previous one, still hated that area with the giant mushroom tree things though...got ganged up so much there@@.

As a hint:
It seems the fountain that's actually the exit is guarded by a giant mushroom which require two hits to kill off, also don't bother with the little corridors the octopuses are coming from, they're dead ends.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hmm another prob... all the words are squares. Im currently runnin the game in japanese settings as well. Is anyone gettin squares for each word displayed?

Reputation score

instead of going down the ladder into that area, drop down the hole next to it and search for the fountains, one of them with blast you up to the top, that will unlock the next level as well as unlock the monster of that area for the play-room

nnescio

Reputation score

all stages cleared (once). Not 100% complete, but completing the stages multiple times just lets you summon more copies of the same 'monster' in the play room, which isn't really worth the trouble.

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any actual sex, or penetration in this game. Because, in the first one she never once gets naked *IE no penetration, I've seen so far*. The second one same thing, only except with the save file she does get naked in the closet. But no fellatio scenes, nor penetration? Is there any other games out there, like this that runs on this type of RPG maker and has the same art style?

Status
Not open for further replies.