What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

I wonder if there's a translated version of this game. I'd love to know what the text says in it.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

umm i'm feeling a lil bit lazy so can someone put said hongfire link up not the game link just the page on which it is on plz and thnx

R

Ryka

Whoever made this game deserves a.... whoever made this game had made the... whoever made this game..... hnnn, *flops~*

In reality though, this is EXACTLY the kind of art style I have been looking for in a hentai game. This is perfect to me.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some difficulty playing this game. There's so much of those dick+horse monster and I can't avoid them. I just end up being surrounded and raped to death.

Reputation score

I'm having some difficulty playing this game. There's so much of those dick+horse monster and I can't avoid them. I just end up being surrounded and raped to death.
don't try to fight them, just run away.

hold SHIFT to run faster.

Last edited:

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is the link to the first one (credit to ecchiexpress at hongfire). No you don't need it to run the second game

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so i'm figuring it out more and more but there's some things that i still don't understand. The red switch i'm guessing changes the zones you can go in? And if you pick up an item like an extra heart in lvl 1 I don't have to re-go that way to get it again? Also is there like a Gallery/watch mode for each rape? And i keep hearing Chicken clucks any idea what that is?

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

after you complete the challenges for every stage the enemies from that stage will appear in your home and you can 'interact' with them harmlessly as well as in the playroom

as far as i know the chicken clucks are signs that the horse-dick enemies has been awakened after sucking on your breast (even if you killed it before it could wake up)

does anyone have a savegame with the mushroom guy appearing in the home room and playroom??

also, heres a 99% save file for the "non-loli" version if anyone wants it (the musroom guy is still missing so its 99%) install: just put into gamefolder

Attachments

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

does anyone else have trouble with non loli version 3 lvl the search stage before the 4th i keep getting random mushroom pop ups from the wall like they regenerate or some shit, its fucking frustrating.

Edit: Figured it out you just have to go very slow and let them come to you. But i didn't get the mushroom guys in the room after i beat it and i'm on the 4th lvl.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoever made this game deserves a.... whoever made this game had made the... whoever made this game..... hnnn, *flops~*

In reality though, this is EXACTLY the kind of art style I have been looking for in a hentai game. This is perfect to me.
I know right~. This game just gave off the vibe, "Lila would love this game~<3."

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finally got past the 1st level. This game is pretty fun and not very difficult (although I admit I had some problems just beating level 1). I wonder where I can get the loli version. :D

drumma3

Reputation score

There's a mediafire link for the "loli" version (that darkfire approved) on the first page.

You'd think you could've read through at least 20 posts ;]

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love these games. probably the best rpg style game I have played. I plowed though both with cheat engine I found it a little crazy even after I learned how to attack. For this kinda game/art I would donate money if this was a free to DL from someones blog that is. hope there will be a 3rd. so any figure out what the black crystal dose?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont know if I agree about the 'not hard' part. I'm on the level with the water squid things, and I dont see how I can make progress other than luck with the fountain, since I can make it to one, maybe two before being overwhelmed. The things teleport through water super fast, and will rape you even in battle mode.

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The mushroom things don't appear in the main room at your home, but they are in the closet, so when you're in your main room go into the door at the top right and you'll see all the enemies that you can "play" with. talk to each one and it will let you select whether you want them in your play room and how many. then go down the ladder and they will be in your play room and they will try to "play" with you. Not sure about the black crystal though:confused:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I still can't get the mushroom even in the "play room" and the black crystal saves what enemys are in the room for you. So if you like a certain combo.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still can't get the mushroom even in the "play room" and the black crystal saves what enemys are in the room for you. So if you like a certain combo.
oh thats what it dose! as for the tree if you set it to spawn 2 of them it works but I don't think one will same for the slug.
I can't pick what my fav enemy is ether the nut-sack crab thing or the mind control slug.

yes it dosen't matter you can knock them back when being attacked from the back side.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the black crystal clears all the enemies in the room below.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a mediafire link for the "loli" version (that darkfire approved) on the first page.

You'd think you could've read through at least 20 posts ;]
That link won't work....I'm in China and I can't go on media-frickin-fire for some frickin reason. I can go on megaupload and that's it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

- This is the re-upload of the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.