What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

I check his blog from time to time and read the latest comments... guess we should at least hope for October :rolleyes:

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know any other games like this? Or any really good ones with fluid animation like Bingo Tarte? (if you dont know who that is here is some of his work ) and here is his website:
But Im just looking for games that aren't very hard or consume all of your disk space like the people from evee who made love x evolution. (found here: ) any help is appreciated

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

What does any of these have ANYTHING to do with Zurine's adventure??

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone know any other games like this? Or any really good ones with fluid animation like Bingo Tarte? (if you dont know who that is here is some of his work ) and here is his website:
But Im just looking for games that aren't very hard or consume all of your disk space like the people from evee who made love x evolution. (found here: ) any help is appreciated
In red is why you're being chastised. Try a search in this forum for the studios you're looking for work similar to, if you don't find a thread already, go ahead and start one. Alternatively you could use the hentai finder thread.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm officially worried about these games at this time. It's been quiet since July I think.

I'm not trying to irritate anyone, but does anyone know maybe another source or location where they might post updates?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't worry you're little head Papa :) If he vanishes off the map, when my hands finally become free, I'll mime his characters! :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't mean to bump this, and I will take all neg reps willingly, but...

Did Cherry die? It's been almost half a year and nothing. Does anyone know if the circle maybe changed names or if the games are no longer in development?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dammit papa got my hopes up and everything...
As far as I can tell, there's no news. You can read through the comments on the dlsite blog, but who the hell knows the validity of anything posted there.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ouch yeah I just saw this pop up on the front page and got excited, bad bump is bad.

Really hope he goes back to updating his blog with art, I know he goes by Cherry Poi but that's not turning art up anywhere else by him. I mean taking a break from working on the games isn't fun, but it'd be really sad if he wasn't even drawing.

Last edited:

dreziiit

Reputation score

Something probably came up. Who knows. If anyone not too lazy, they could check his older entries and see if he's disappeared like that before.
Though gotta admit the interface used in the Zurine's game is kinda something that'd make you lazy... I haven't done any work on translating the original game in months.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda want to draw his characters though. His little simple style with no feet is cute. I don't know why his art isn't on any booru's I'm checking unless I'm missing the right search tags.

S

Sythis_Sythes

Well, i google translated his blog that was posted above, and it seems he has, from what i could tell from the rough translation, been working at the new game slowly at his last post in july.

from his blog, in english from google translate.
I will go slow. I am sorry.

Sweat it ... you stray ... or practical work or another will become "Rine Adventurer's 2" ... the work of his fourth

I think we did not put out a new article at all, and I'll have to introduce the work of the vagus I do not particularly to be able to report yet.

3-character "Lime-Zurinetta Sheryi" that was introduced earlier in the game want the same type of ...
I want to work in one to three characters if you can. ... But I wonder if I'm still tight ...
so it seems he is either working on three characters in a single game, and is going slow on this new one, or he is trying to figure out which character he wants for the new game.

Reputation score

Well, i google translated his blog that was posted above, and it seems he has, from what i could tell from the rough translation, been working at the new game slowly at his last post in july.

from his blog, in english from google translate.

so it seems he is either working on three characters in a single game, and is going slow on this new one, or he is trying to figure out which character he wants for the new game.
Coincidentally, the people commenting on his blog are also wondering if he is still alive. Though they still express hope that the game will eventually be finished.

S

Sythis_Sythes

OK, good, at least it's not just English speakers that are worrying about him. I re-read a lot of his posts, looked at all the concept art he's done after creating mecha girl adventure, and i can see that he's been creating a couple different prototypes.

Then he just stops posting in July. hence the reason why everyone's so worried.

He also seems very apologetic,though that was probably just Google translate showing all the polite things people Asian countries say all the time, idk, i haven't done too much homework on that. But he seems kinda like a pessimistic type person to me with how many times he says sorry.

What i do know is that the farthest he had was actually of 4 games planned, and 2 demo prototypes released. He even named the loli demo, the first one, to Zurine adventures 2, so he could plan to release that. Or it could have been him testing the waters in a new type of style for how future games will act, hence the extra demo of an unreleased before character. i mean, she doesn't even have any concept art for her.

I'm just speculating here, of course, and i obviously used Google translate to read his blog, but I'm being optimistic in hopes that this great game creator hasn't passed away or just gotten tired of us.

p.s. besides the whole choosing when to get undressed in Zoorine adventure, why does everyone like it so much? i prefer mecha girl adventure myself, i mean, 'dat face when she's connected and the fly... I've never liked 'nether-region' play, but i loved that.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OK, good, at least it's not just English speakers that are worrying about him. I re-read a lot of his posts, looked at all the concept art he's done after creating mecha girl adventure, and i can see that he's been creating a couple different prototypes.

Then he just stops posting in July. hence the reason why everyone's so worried.

He also seems very apologetic,though that was probably just Google translate showing all the polite things people Asian countries say all the time, idk, i haven't done too much homework on that. But he seems kinda like a pessimistic type person to me with how many times he says sorry.

What i do know is that the farthest he had was actually of 4 games planned, and 2 demo prototypes released. He even named the loli demo, the first one, to Zurine adventures 2, so he could plan to release that. Or it could have been him testing the waters in a new type of style for how future games will act, hence the extra demo of an unreleased before character. i mean, she doesn't even have any concept art for her.

I'm just speculating here, of course, and i obviously used Google translate to read his blog, but I'm being optimistic in hopes that this great game creator hasn't passed away or just gotten tired of us.

p.s. besides the whole choosing when to get undressed in Zoorine adventure, why does everyone like it so much? i prefer mecha girl adventure myself, i mean, 'dat face when she's connected and the fly... I've never liked 'nether-region' play, but i loved that.
Well there's a possibility that real life happened to him(and no,i'm not trying to be sarcastic here)...

As for that mecha girl game,well i liked it for the most reasons as you did,but the previous game was just better somehow(bigger is sometimes better,and i'm not refering to game size...)...

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well there's a possibility that real life happened to him(and no,i'm not trying to be sarcastic here)...

As for that mecha girl game,well i liked it for the most reasons as you did,but the previous game was just better somehow(bigger is sometimes better,and i'm not refering to game size...)...
Talkin bout tits ain't we...

Status
Not open for further replies.