What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

can someone help me?
Recently I had to reinstall my OS (windows XP) and all my soft as well. Previously I didnt had any problem but now I cant run all games.
I installed RTP and RPGmaker and I can play games like for example Legend of Queen Opala and Mina's Adventure Quest, but all games from this topic (Mecha girl/Zurine adventure) plus Romance of Fantasy (I just DLed it) not. Immediately after lauchign game I got error sound (but no message) and game is closing.
What more I have to install too have all games work well?

PS
I have japanese language installed

Edit:
in other words:
all games with orange-sunshine icon is working, but games with chess figure symbol is not working

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can someone help me?
Recently I had to reinstall my OS (windows XP) and all my soft as well. Previously I didnt had any problem but now I cant run all games.
I installed RTP and RPGmaker and I can play games like for example Legend of Queen Opala and Mina's Adventure Quest, but all games from this topic (Mecha girl/Zurine adventure) plus Romance of Fantasy (I just DLed it) not. Immediately after lauchign game I got error sound (but no message) and game is closing.
What more I have to install too have all games work well?

PS
I have japanese language installed

Edit:
in other words:
all games with orange-sunshine icon is working, but games with chess figure symbol is not working
Because the Chess figure is for the VX RPG Maker while the Orange Gear is for the XP RPG Maker. You need two different RTPs for them

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because the Chess figure is for the VX RPG Maker while the Orange Gear is for the XP RPG Maker. You need two different RTPs for them
Thanks. Everything is working now ;)

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How come the octos never go for the girl's mouth? Id love to see them emptying their balls down the herione's throat (and get to see her gulping it down!!!) while she gets fucked! ....but still, very impatiently waiting for anything....

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forget that this is not like a poser movie where you can animate your already existing character. He has to draw every frame beforehand... An they are pretty detailed if we ignore hes chiby feets. Anyway what I want so say that just drawing one animation is probably a tremendous work for him.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...and what I want to say is that...I don't think any one of his individual games is too taxing animation wise or other. I'm assuming that that's why he's working on multiple projects, and shit out like 3 games over the course of 1 to 1/2 months in the past....but that's just me.

RenVortex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish I could play these games, but nothing I follow from the forums seems to be giving me much luck in how to. Dled the Rtp pack and RPGMaker itself, but nothing is working as it is still giving me the RPGAce RTP not found message. Got any new ideas? I REALLY want to try this game T_T

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Which RTP did you download? is my first question, since there are several different versions. Heck you should probably just install them all and come back once you have if you're still having problems.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like there's some new images on the blog.

Three new characters too. A younger girl, a sexy scientist of sorts, and a buxom kunoichi.

Fuck yes?

Reputation score

Well, the first picture seems to be of the girl standing in the middle of the group of three in the pic above her. The other two are interesting additions though.

As for Cherry, seems he just got back from a three week break, where he was having fun playing MMOs.

Ziotreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG15281/imgs/e/9/e92cb059.png
Seems like the 2 that were added are girls from this image.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what can I see here:

sprites of the 2 of Water Spirits, looks like the work is continuing

he colored their art

And the other new 3 pics are just his art.

Last edited:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A lot more images were added, I love the new character he made! Dat kunoichi~...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

New update, with a new concept art and a new spritesheet.

Not quite sure what he's saying but I think he said something about having three girls in one game, and how he's been working leisurely...

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm really looking forward to this new game(s), especially more of that tanned blonde girl..

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a couple new pictures posted.

One's featuring Zoorine? The big breasted green haired one (favorite).

The other's featuring the robo-girl after a creampie?

Hmm

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The lactating one is named Zooorine? She's my favorite of the original three, though they're all great.

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is another update, maybe this is another trial for us to download? can anyone verify?:D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you even see a download? o_O

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

shit, i was wrong. and if you go to the dlsite for the 3 games, if you DL the trials, all his updates are either a part of the trials or separate. i just thought he added a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.