What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sythis_Sythes

Re: Zurine Adventure

wow, uh, okay, so onto tits then. Well, i for one, don't care much for size, but the actions you do with them. (if you know what i mean.)

I'm not that big on huge ones, cause they get grotesque after a certain letter of the alphabet, so my sweet spot i believe is b-c cup, and mecha girl had it. While i do enjoy the second game, it's not really for the boobs that i enjoyed it. i actually liked that the boobs had a use within the game and that's because they were there, rather than just being eyecandy.

Also, one of the things i hate about the game is the weird guy in underwear that showed up in the first two games.

On the note of my question of the second game, it just didn't seem feasible to me that he could create a game in 23 days that was better than his first one, lol.

dreziiit

Reputation score

Well there's a possibility that real life happened to him(and no,i'm not trying to be sarcastic here)...
Given the amount of sales, I can say for sure his works aren't just a "hobby", he's making quite some money off it :p
I'm guessing he'd made at least 3000USD from the sales, considering his games range from ~7USD (Zurine Adventure) to ~13USD (Zoorine Adventure), all made at least 2K sales counting the sales on DLSite Maniax and English.
Funnily enough all his games mention an "update" on 2012年03月19日, though not sure if it's just the added trial or something. I'll probably buy the original game on maniax this month to see what's new and get to work on it again.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys i was lurking into cherry poi's blog and translating the last 3 comments i found this:

2013年01月19日 21:56
ここの管理人、去年の秋に事故で死んだらしいよ。

128. 藝
2013年01月19日 22:47
↑いったいその情報はどこから?

129. ありがとう・・・
2013年01月20日 17:38
リンボに落ちました。

and the google translation

127. Jan 19, 2013 9:56 PM
Apparently people died in the accident management here, in the autumn of last year.

128 Jan 19, 2013 22:47
↑ The information from where exactly?

129 Jan 2013, 2013 17:38
Thank you. ..
I fell into limbo.

i'm feeling very sad. hope he's not dead for real (and not just for the game).

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has there been any updates to games 1, 2 & 3? If there is, can i please get a link to the latest version of it? Also unless im mistaken, there are only 3 games currently right?

Last edited:

laineclarkjr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now im no expert but taking a closer look at the translation on his blog, i am led to believe he is saying he wont be able to update for quite some time and he is going to be away working on the games instead. but that is just what i am reading. so maybe we are worrying for nothing

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for reviving this, but I would really like to see if anyone could post links for the newest versions of the three games again? Filemontser is betrying me for the second one, and for the last one I can only find one of the early versions... Could someone do this if possible? Or if not, only for the second one would be fine, that is the only one I can't get. Thanks in advance.

EDIT
I have the three games, but when I extract them and open them there is a file with a blue cube icon. I do know that you have to double click-it and press the OK button; but when I click it, it stops working and Windows tells me to close the program. Could anyone help me here? Or just upload the three games with that already done. Thanks in advance (again).

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping this thread, I am sorry, negrep me if you wish, but I wanted to know if anyone has the updated Zurine Andventure, as well as Mechanism Co-Adventure and Zoorine Adventure and can pm me the links.

Just wanting to find these games.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

If they were updated, someone would make a post.. Be patient.

Only in rare occurrences do the ulmf patrons turn a blind eye to good hentai.. (for example, super deepthroat)

EDIT: Got a neg-rep saying "amazing faggot; start actually reading and responding and not trying to look cool"

I was keeping the faith, but thanks for the compliment, you don't have to hide your shame by claiming you thought I was only "trying" to look cool. ^^

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will cut you all for necroing this lol.

Zurine Adventure/Cherry Poi stuff are some of the games I'm most hoping continue on. There hasn't been an update or any news on the artist/developer that I can find in so long. I was hoping to find his artwork updated somewhere but I wasn't able to.

I love his quirky little stub feet art style. He may not be the best artist but he manages to make it look really cute anyways.

Last edited:

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Clawfoot wasn't asking if the creator of Zurine had updated the games, but was asking for the most up-to-date versions of the games.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, Hi, sorry for necroing again, neg me if you wish, but does anyone have a working link for Zoorine(green hair)'s game? None of the links are working anymore.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey, Hi, sorry for necroing again, neg me if you wish, but does anyone have a working link for Zoorine(green hair)'s game? None of the links are working anymore.

This is Zurine Adventure, the one without loli.

It also seems to be the March 2012 version (from the modified on dates), I don't know if there were updates after that.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everytime this thread is necrod with no new news on the developer, I shed a single tear.

Then I go check his blog and there's still no update. Haha I mean it's good we're still talking about him and his games, just a little sad that he disappeared.

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is Zurine Adventure, the one without loli.

It also seems to be the March 2012 version (from the modified on dates), I don't know if there were updates after that.
Thanks!

nenipponjin

Reputation score

Hi. Could anyone tell me, if there is an ending in this game or after beating all 4 lvls you just keep playing on?(The Green Haired girl version, not loli or robo) Maybe you hafta get back from where you came or smth? There are two disabled fountains at the base, maybe they have to be activated or so ?:)
I've ran all 4 levels. I have all mobs as allies except big mushroom. Well, if anyone has finished (green haired) this game, please, reply.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi. Could anyone tell me, if there is an ending in this game or after beating all 4 lvls you just keep playing on?(The Green Haired girl version, not loli or robo) Maybe you hafta get back from where you came or smth? There are two disabled fountains at the base, maybe they have to be activated or so ?:)
I've ran all 4 levels. I have all mobs as allies except big mushroom. Well, if anyone has finished (green haired) this game, please, reply.
That's pretty much the end. From then on it's purely for the H (not that the 'plot' was anything other than that to begin with.)

Status
Not open for further replies.