What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Can someone upload the latest version ?
can't find at Suk nyaa ... and at A-S, it's a very old version ...:(

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Download found on author's blog:

Don't want to hotlink the actual download link for various reasons, but the link you're looking for is the Mediafire one. Should still work. Just ctrl+f and search for Mediafire if you don't see it right away.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone upload the latest version ?
can't find at Suk nyaa ... and at A-S, it's a very old version ...:(
download link is (or at least should be) on author's blog (no link due to shota and stuff) - game is free, and author asked nicely not to repost it ;)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, thank you very much ... hmm ... Ver 1.29 ... I'll test the game ...
if the gameplay and H is above average, I'll make PT out of it ... ;)
or ...
is there past version of PT already ?
if there is, I'll just update it instead ... it will be a lot faster ...

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok, thank you very much ... I'll test the game ...
if the gameplay and H is above average, I'll make PT out of it ... ;)
If you mean partial, why bother? Full translation is WIP... see Tesseract's sig for IIRC newest version of it.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, okay ...
I'll have that instead ... ;)

PrivacyPls

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh it's in progress, nice! I had a swing at it but the machine translations made so little sense I had to call it quits. Glad to see someone is still working on it :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you "uncensor" the images?

PrivacyPls

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall correctly you only have to delete the images with only black lines in the "Picture" folder of the game. The game loads the uncensored pic and then the black censor over it. Deleting the censor shows the picture in all its glory.

Deleting the pictures might give an "picture no found error". In that case you have to replace them with blank images.

EDIT: Nvm, just follow this

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=629149&postcount=559

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I recall correctly you only have to delete the images with only black lines in the "Picture" folder of the game. The game loads the uncensored pic and then the black censor over it. Deleting the censor shows the picture in all its glory.

Deleting the pictures might give an "picture no found error". In that case you have to replace them with blank images.

EDIT: Nvm, just follow this

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=629149&postcount=559
This wont screw up the translations or the save right?

Edit: I cant find 098. What i found was 0098 and that didnt work.

Also after a few ingame days i got a mail mentioning some special tools and such from the general store merchant lady (the one that provides barn upgrades) There are 2-3 new options that i have no idea what tehy are for. Anyone knows?

What happens if you get a duplicate baby? I had a wolf one twice and one of them ended up outside the babysitting place.

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This wont screw up the translations or the save right?

Edit: I cant find 098. What i found was 0098 and that didnt work.

Also after a few ingame days i got a mail mentioning some special tools and such from the general store merchant lady (the one that provides barn upgrades) There are 2-3 new options that i have no idea what tehy are for. Anyone knows?

What happens if you get a duplicate baby? I had a wolf one twice and one of them ended up outside the babysitting place.
Censorship is tied to one of the achievements, so if you're patient, it will be removed at some point.

this is from memory and very chaotic notes, so I'm not sure about accuracy:
First shop menu entry allows you to buy materials needed to make dairy/farm produce (feed for cow and chicken, plant seeds, etc.) - sub-menu represents categories of the produce (red, blue and yellow).
Second shop menu entry allows you to buy feed for monsters, though I don't remember if it's used for captured monsters or is it needed/helpful for capture itself.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Censorship is tied to one of the achievements, so if you're patient, it will be removed at some point.

this is from memory and very chaotic notes, so I'm not sure about accuracy:
First shop menu entry allows you to buy materials needed to make dairy/farm produce (feed for cow and chicken, plant seeds, etc.) - sub-menu represents categories of the produce (red, blue and yellow).
Second shop menu entry allows you to buy feed for monsters, though I don't remember if it's used for captured monsters or is it needed/helpful for capture itself.
Could you spoil the achievment? There are no hints whatsoever in the game about achievments.

So after i select the produce i get different price ranges from 20-35k per 1 Whats that?

What about duplicate babies? Having duplicate monster baby just puts them outside. And they give me the daily items. Not the ones in the 2nd floor of the nursery. So if i get a duplicate of the other human babies i will get items from them?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Could you spoil the achievment? There are no hints whatsoever in the game about achievments.

So after i select the produce i get different price ranges from 20-35k per 1 Whats that?

What about duplicate babies? Having duplicate monster baby just puts them outside. And they give me the daily items. Not the ones in the 2nd floor of the nursery. So if i get a duplicate of the other human babies i will get items from them?
I don't really remember which achievement was it (pretty sure it was H-scenes one), so I did second best thing - unpack files from attached archive into Graphics\Pictures folder to remove censorship. I wouldn't mess with in-game switches as it may be used for something else in the game and it could mess something up. BTW, achievements names are in 実績1a.png - 実績18b.png files in the Pictures folder - some are pretty obscure, but most will give you good idea how to unlock the achievement.

Names of those menu entries should give you idea that it's number of items you want to buy (1, 3, or 5).

Never really cared about the children, so don't really know much about this - if you give birth, it may appear in the nursery (inside or outside) and I remember getting an item from child inside, so item gain is probably random.

Attachments

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't really remember which achievement was it (pretty sure it was H-scenes one), so I did second best thing - unpack files from attached archive into Graphics\Pictures folder to remove censorship. I wouldn't mess with in-game switches as it may be used for something else in the game and it could mess something up. BTW, achievements names are in 実績1a.png - 実績18b.png files in the Pictures folder - some are pretty obscure, but most will give you good idea how to unlock the achievement.

Names of those menu entries should give you idea that it's number of items you want to buy (1, 3, or 5).

Never really cared about the children, so don't really know much about this - if you give birth, it may appear in the nursery (inside or outside) and I remember getting an item from child inside, so item gain is probably random.
Thanks for the images. Ill wait a bit to see if achievment pops up soon if not ill use your files. Thank you.

Last thing. Is there a difference between how fast your breeding with specific monster increases if you "groom it" or have sex with it ?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Last thing. Is there a difference between how fast your breeding with specific monster increases if you "groom it" or have sex with it ?
TBH, I don't know if it has any impact on pregnancy chance at all - I know there are 2 items you can cook which modifies pregnancy chance (one to 0% and one to 100%) - both require pregnancy milk, probably high cooking skill and who knows what else (probably something related to Shizuku's stand where she can sell her products).

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

TBH, I don't know if it has any impact on pregnancy chance at all - I know there are 2 items you can cook which modifies pregnancy chance (one to 0% and one to 100%) - both require pregnancy milk, probably high cooking skill and who knows what else (probably something related to Shizuku's stand where she can sell her products).
Oh there are such items? I didnt even know. This would save the reloads i have to do if she gets pregnant.

One of the ahcievments is
Have babies of all enemies and capture all

Unless im missing something i should be done i have the wolf,pig,squid,orc,horse. Am i missing something?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh there are such items? I didnt even know. This would save the reloads i have to do if she gets pregnant.

One of the ahcievments is
Have babies of all enemies and capture all

Unless im missing something i should be done i have the wolf,pig,squid,orc,horse. Am i missing something?
You forgot the fool boy (first seen in caves) and the perverted man (first seen in the mountains)

And yes there are items you can make that either gives 100% or 0% chance of pregnancy for the day.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You forgot the fool boy (first seen in caves) and the perverted man (first seen in the mountains)

And yes there are items you can make that either gives 100% or 0% chance of pregnancy for the day.
Yeah i remembered those 2 npcs. How do i make those items?

Also who buys extra monsters? Shame to let them go if they sell for good cash.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah i remembered those 2 npcs. How do i make those items?

Also who buys extra monsters? Shame to let them go if they sell for good cash.
You get the recipes as you level up cooking (and maybe milking, not sure).

As for the extra monsters, check the town.
Various npcs are looking for different variants of the monsters.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You get the recipes as you level up cooking (and maybe milking, not sure).

As for the extra monsters, check the town.
Various npcs are looking for different variants of the monsters.
Ill ask again a previous question. I got a mail sayng that the general store female npc would offer me some tools and such for my farm. After the mail i talked to her and the menus changed. Now the first button is the regular farm upgrade,animals etc. The 2nd button is for purchasing something about the requests from other farm, red,blue,yellow. I have no idea what actually im purchasing the prices vary a lot. If you happen to know the meaning to those options it will be awesome. Thanks to AltairPL i know what they are for.