What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Fiiiiiinally starting to get some time to actually play through this. Maybe I'll find out how bad I derped the menu translations with context. Good job JKP and Salking on what I've seen of the text translations so far. Only bad thing that has stood out has been some text clipping here and there. If I had any suggestions on what to focus on translating, it would be to translate anything where the player had to make choices first, and do H-scenes last. H-scenes require the most nuanced translation in order to be written well (time to break out that smutty thesaurus), and seem to be the most work due to the number of their variations. But honestly, when it comes to this kind of work, just translate whatever you feel like.

A few examples of player choices:
The Demon King vs Hero storyline you see from the armor shop.
Sister Shii's backstory (?) during daycare work. Good luck with translating anything she has to say though... merp merp.
Townspeople banter - lots of them hint towards what kind of monster variant they're willing to buy.

I'll probably finish up the last few remaining menus once I get to them in the game. I almost kinda want to wait for JKP and Salking to do some more translating though, so I can selfishly 100% enjoy the game.

Last edited:

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, does the translation project is stopped ?

JKP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't been on in a while and the newest post I see is if we have stopped translation. No, we haven't but unfortunately I have been busy with some shit for a few weeks now, hasn't stopped me from translating here and there, though nothing I can post yet. As for Tesseract, he is waiting on salking and I with further translations (and to play the game a bit as mentioned in his previous post) to do anymore on the images. So I do apologize for the delay and I hope to have something up soon...eventually.

TL;DR: Translation is ongoing. Life is an unmerciful bitch, but damn, she's fine.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll look a bit for errors and stuff. (I wanted to retranslate it some times ago but got caught by real life and forgot it)

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just swinging by to say I think about this translation often and am looking forwards to it. :D

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did play the translated version, was it yours, probabbly, anyway thumbs up for your creativity, I remember the translation had some flair.
I currently am into translating the new dieselmine game 'Legend of the Cumblade', but I got stuck:mad:, and I hate to be stuck, any and all help is appreciated, alot.:D

My avatar is one of the main heroines of the game btw, help me make her speak lewd english, pleasssseeeee!

Last edited:

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on translation?

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its kinda sad that the only part untranslated are the H scene

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a circle releasing a doujin based on the game, with Butakoma's approval:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out how to get the scene where she gives a bj to someone other
than the kid in the park?

Last edited:

snooze321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm trying to replace the RPG game files with translated ones. I have the translated files Data and Graphics folders and I extracted the files from Game.rgss2a using the extractor.
Then I overwrote those files with the translated ones but I'm still seeing japanese characters, nothing has been effected. Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Delete original Game.rgss2a?

snooze321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That worked, thank you :)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Latest version is JKP's latest edit. It was on his profile page. Includes everybody's work up 'til now. Here it is:

Last edited:

Beornwahl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, thank you!

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda of an out-of-the-blue post, but is it possible to uncensore the game?

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Though this thread seems kinda dead at the moment i was wondering if anyone knows how to get this game to run in a larger window like vitamin quest. The window is rather small for this game. I found this program scott's resizer but it doesn't seem to save the settings.

Last edited:

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well just got the game figured out last night and just now started to play it. So far everything was translated well. Though i guess dialogue with people and hentai game over scenes haven't been done yet? I was just walking around the shops trying to get new gear and could understand the shop owner but not the people in the towns. Well i guess i will just mess around till more transing is done. Like this game so far.