What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

Ill ask again a previous question. I got a mail sayng that the general store female npc would offer me some tools and such for my farm. After the mail i talked to her and the menus changed. Now the first button is the regular farm upgrade,animals etc. The 2nd button is for purchasing something about the requests from other farm, red,blue,yellow. I have no idea what actually im purchasing the prices vary a lot. If you happen to know the meaning to those options it will be awesome. Thanks to AltairPL i know what they are for.
The different colors are different types of livestock and seeds.
Red for example are products needed to start (and maintain?) livestock (red) contracts on the ranch, the ones that give milk and eggs and such.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The different colors are different types of livestock and seeds.
Red for example are products needed to start (and maintain?) livestock (red) contracts on the ranch, the ones that give milk and eggs and such.
Are those items consumed upon accepting or completing a contract?

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I believe they are consumed between accepting a contract and completing it. The idea is, someone in each region wants to buy a very large specific amount of crops from you. So you have to buy the proper bulk seed/etc. type from the general store, raise the crop at your farm via the barn computer, and get the quantity/quality to an acceptable level to sell to the contract holder. It can be quite difficult early on, as there are so many factors involved in growing a proper crop. You'll probably want to level the various qualities of your farm quite a bit before getting too deep into the contracts, as failure to complete a contract can lower your reputation. Some contracts have one-of-a-kind unique rewards and you probably don't want to fail those.

Regarding your children; I think the max you need to deliver is 3 (or 5?) from each available father. This includes all fuckable NPCs that you can get pregnant from in town. Getting pregnant from your barn beasts is the same as having a child with creatures in the wild, I believe. I'd strongly recommend maxing out your children on the farm as certain events can only be triggered by having the right child around. Some of them give you pretty rare cooking ingredients too everyday. They might also increase the rate at which you can level up your farm? IIRC, its usually the 2nd and 3rd child of each type that gives the events/ingredients - so don't just have one of each.

My memory is a bit hazy with this, but the cooking recipes for guaranteeing pregnancy during sex you get from a certain series of events. A lot of the more valuable foods require you cooking several foods in combination so they can be quite difficult to make and take a lot of ingredients.

Basically, the game generally rewards you for being a jack of all trades instead of trying to mainline one activity non-stop. You'll stumble upon a lot more events that way. It can still get pretty grindy at times though.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think i have done every possible H event in the game. Expect the adult blowjob.

Also are the crop purchase supposed to be translated?

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to upgrade the ranch and buy animals? i wanted to capture monster and raise them.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to apply the translations on this thread? I put then in my game folder, but nothing was overwritten and nothing changed in-game. Is there anything specifically I need to do?
Thanks for all the work by the people translating btw.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to apply the translations on this thread? I put then in my game folder, but nothing was overwritten and nothing changed in-game. Is there anything specifically I need to do?
Thanks for all the work by the people translating btw.
You need to remove the file called game.rgss2a from the game folder, otherwise it will override the translation

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to remove the file called game.rgss2a from the game folder, otherwise it will override the translation
That worked... sorta Now I get this error message:
Untitled.jpg (don't know why it's so small)
Anyway it says:
It can't find file Graphics/Picture/black.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let me guess. You unzipped the game with winrar. Use 7zip or switch to japanese locale on your windows. 7zip is faster.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that or he didn't extract the game files from the game.rgss2a file before applying the patch and then move/remove it.

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right, so, a combination of this:

Grab this program (ALL Decrypter),
Run All Decrypter and extract the game.rgssad(or rgss2a/rgss3a) file.
Move all extracted folders into the game folder.
Delete or move the game.rgssad so the game doesn't get conflicted not knowing what to open.
Copy the data folder of the translation over the data folder that got extracted to the game folder.
Play game.
madman3237

and this:

from HongFire user:
GmanPrimeX

allowed me to "apply" it correctly

Belhemt

Reputation score

I'm getting annoyed so i have to ask how to get the second blow job scene cuz i'm missing it,and the s rank video of birth im stuck at b rank and can't progress :(
edit:eek:ne more thing how to get ranch rank up im stuck at D rank

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm getting annoyed so i have to ask how to get the second blow job scene cuz i'm missing it,and the s rank video of birth im stuck at b rank and can't progress :(
edit:eek:ne more thing how to get ranch rank up im stuck at D rank
i don't quite remeber, but i think the game principle is pretty simple, the more you do 1 discipline the higher rank you get, like do 10 times blow job and you progress from d to c in blow jobs, same goes for sex, and filming

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't quite remeber, but i think the game principle is pretty simple, the more you do 1 discipline the higher rank you get, like do 10 times blow job and you progress from d to c in blow jobs, same goes for sex, and filming
He's talking about the adult BJ scene, though. I also never managed to get that either

Belhemt

Reputation score

Any news cus i looks like the translation i dead xd

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any news cus i looks like the translation i dead xd
Not quite dead, more like it's on life support atm.
Haven't really been working on it lately to be honest.
There has been other things/games distracting me.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know if anyone still goes on this thread but......I'm trying to find out how to get them threesome scenes in the game. If you check the graphics then the games animations you get to see some pics saying mix and looking a little more you get to see her doing threesomes.
I don't know how you are suppose to get these scenes but if someone can help me that would be great.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just a rare chance when fighting the enemies that can 3p, tempting them is probably a good idea.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also make sure you have chaos mode on, I don't think they'll do their 3p attack without it on.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's just a rare chance when fighting the enemies that can 3p, tempting them is probably a good idea.
Also make sure you have chaos mode on, I don't think they'll do their 3p attack without it on.
ah...is that so then.
Well thanks for the info. I don't know if anyone has completed this game but i'm still trying to defeat the pain in the ass boss. The one in the forest on the 3 day at night. It'll be nice if there is a Full save of this game.
anyways thanks for replying. Didn't check this thread for awhile but yeah.