What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

Its not just you. I used my own clear file and got the same. Might be that indeed they arent in the game yet. Ah well he added quite alot of stuff to his first game after release so he might do the same for this one.
Well it can only get better then. It's already a nice game to begin with :)

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but I can handle the rent just fine right up until I purchase the first bedroom. Then the rent triples and it becomes unreasonably difficult all of a sudden. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I've been playing for hours and failed twice already after day 20+

Anyone give me some advice? >_< I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, figure it out, thanks fo r the tip)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What screwed me over is trying to renovate my brothel. I tore down a lot of buildings and rebuilt them so I didn't have to drag girls all the way across the screen to bath them anymore. Although I had a ton of money at the time, my taxes nearly tripled the next day even with similar buildings to 15000+3000 from like (6500+3000), screwed me hard. I didn't have enough money to build the card playing room again, so I could never make up the difference and just kept losing money slowly. I guess I could try the loan thing but eh, I got so far behind because of that.

Would be nice if we could move things around without such a heavy penalty. I have OCD with building arrangement.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is one thing missing on the girls skill lvl looks like there is a dancer? at day 70 have over 7 million. so yeah I really really like this cute little game I hope it comes out on English side so I can buy it.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey guys I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but I can handle the rent just fine right up until I purchase the first bedroom. Then the rent triples and it becomes unreasonably difficult all of a sudden. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I've been playing for hours and failed twice already after day 20+

Anyone give me some advice? >_< I'd appreciate it.
Beeline for enhanced versions of gloryholes/chairs, then go for the rest as needed. Build about 4 gloryholes and then 4 more chairs. When you can afford, get the torturehorse thingy and buy slaves with 20+ attraction (top stat), get them to 40-50 lust (second stat) with the horse thing, put them into the chair rooms.

When you've research the bed, go ahead and loan some money to buy your first bedroom if you want.

Basicly what you want to do is as fast as possible get the enhancement bonus for the rooms and put as good girls in there as possible, then make about 4+ rooms. Be aware that rooms have an upkeep cost which will increase the amount you have to pay at the end of the day.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bathhouse is the worst investment, it adds nothing but convenience and cost 1500 a day. I made the mistake of getting a couple of them to test out the autobathe feature, but I think it only activates when they're in the red, and by then they're already losing a lot of money per customer. Better to manually clean them before they hit yellow. Nothing wrong with buying one as once you have 12+ girls, it becomes difficult to remember what rooms to place them back in.
Just don't go nuts with them.

I managed to save my game by going back a couple of days to an older save, getting a loan, and buying the card playing restaurant again. It is well worth the cost.

The higher level restaurants have a similar cost but they are also the best money makers, you need them late game (Trust me, when tax is 15000+ a day, you need them)

Last edited:

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the advice guys. ^^ I think the thing that kept getting me is the 'taxes' thing you were talking about that increases to ludicrous proportions coincidentally about the time I get the bedroom.

I never really understood the value of the restaurants but I've only ever seen the cafe and pub. What kind of effect does adding a waitress have?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so theres four races, dwarves (hobbits?) beastmen (who share the size, and thus all animations with the hobbits, except for the dildoroom, as far as I can tell) humans and elves.

which animation plays depends on her stats, for example, with a human, in the chair room, with low submissiveness and high lust, she does a titfuck, but with the same stats either of the smaller races would do a footjob, and the elf would do a footjob with a slightly different animation.

the only room that has more than one animation but doesn't seem to care what your stats are is the dildo room, which (as mentioned above) seems to pick position based on race and nothing else.

also, which fucking upgrade path stops preg? because i've never used the preg room or the one with the "doctor"

i put someone inside and nothing happens.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, which fucking upgrade path stops preg? because i've never used the preg room or the one with the "doctor"

i put someone inside and nothing happens.
Pretty sure those cure pregnancy and illnesses. I haven't gotten an std on any of my girls yet and the one pregnancy I got was before I had that building, so I just sold her. I exchange my girls when they're red (Glory hole) or yellow sanity/happiness (Anywhere else) so I've been through a lot of girls (Nearly day 30). Both things must be incredibly rare.

D-D

Reputation score

The last upgrade lets you buy top quality slaves. 90-100 beauty.

I put a 100/100/100 dwarf loli into gloryhole.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Edit: Game ends on 31 days, after that it continues as endless mode I think. Passing that day will unlock a gallery option. Threw that in as attachment. Just extract it into your save folder to unlock the gallery option on top left in main menu.
Is it hard to get to Day 31? Not sure if I should give it a go or wait for someone to post a save file.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the dark elves also in the games? There is an last option in the gallery after the normal elves but nothing happen when I click it. It suggests they are in the game but I havent unlocked them yet. Does anyone know howto?
They haven't been programmed into the game yet I'm assuming, since their animation files aren't in the folders either, every other race is in there but the dark elves.

redx

Reputation score

well i have the gallery. some options don't seem to work... is he adding them to the game or did i miss them? save doesn't have all the upgrades
Edit: you have to beat the game to get the dark elf rape cg. i should have a day 28 save on there or lower.
Edit2: already a save Q.Q

Attachments

Last edited:

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you improve girls mental state? I'd really hate to keep breaking them and buying new ones :(

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

A bit disappointed with full version. Its got very little more than the most recent DEMO had. The new races were not different enough to be worth buying the game. I think they just gave too much away in the most recent demo, and then they didn't have much else to add to the full release.

Anyway, here's an updated cheat engine table if you just want to get everything easy.

Attachments

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you improve girls mental state? I'd really hate to keep breaking them and buying new ones :(
A room you get incredibly later on, it's icon is a syringe, will slowly improve it, however it's also incredibly expensive.(200k!)

Oh well, besides that, I'm assuming the 3rd clothing option in the gallery is the nude option but it either isn't implemented yet or it has to be unlocked in some way.

On another note, any idea how to get these last three achievements? I'm assuming they're unlocked in sequence according to the ones before them, but I can't get an idea on what the requirements are since I don't read the language.

Attachments

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A bit disappointed with full version. Its got very little more than the most recent DEMO had. The new races were not different enough to be worth buying the game. I think they just gave too much away in the most recent demo, and then they didn't have much else to add to the full release.

Anyway, here's an updated cheat engine table if you just want to get everything easy.
:V If it'll make you feel better, the previous game had nearly double contents via later updates after initial release.

Including
A "happy end" instead of the original rather sad ending.

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol Did anyone find it amusing at the day 30 question of when you say Daburin is right in every way.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I enjoyed it. It did get really grindy near the end, once you need to put it on x3-x5 speed to get anywhere, it becomes tedious. Took me till about day 55 to unlock everything. Animations were just different enough for a lot of the girls to be cute. My only gripe is the lack of anal and inability to move buildings around. The animal eared girl almost looked like it on the bed, but it's just because she doesn't have her anus showing like the dwarf in the same position, when she lifts off you can see it was in her pussy. Oh well.

All the stuff missing is kind of sad, but I'm sure that'll be fixed/updated soon. Not sure I'd want to replay everything again just to see it in normal play though. Not really the type of game I want to play multiple times.

Last edited: