What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

How do you improve their sanity and can you move buildings? I don't want to mind break girls but when you start off with only those low sanity ones it's kind of hard not to.

Just noticed that you can stack buildings vertically, that helps a load. A lot of these buildings take up way too much space, after a while you can't even afford to be zoomed in. It'd be nice if the girl working in the restaurant collected the coins for you.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you improve their sanity and can you move buildings? I don't want to mind break girls but when you start off with only those low sanity ones it's kind of hard not to.

Just noticed that you can stack buildings vertically, that helps a load. A lot of these buildings take up way too much space, after a while you can't even afford to be zoomed in. It'd be nice if the girl working in the restaurant collected the coins for you.
You cannot do all of above in current version of demo, but I assume sanity can be raise in the full ver game.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You cannot do all of above in current version of demo, but I assume sanity can be raise in the full ver game.
Yeah I was hoping the big bath would increase sanity, but it's just an automatic shower. Girls you place in there will return to their position when they're fully clean.

Ah this is why I usually don't play demos until the game is released, don't wanna get hyped or get bored of the game already. Sucks waiting too.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What does the 3rd star do in the demo.
Extra info buy/sell is the ratio of 3/1.
Also can I assume the the sell is count as hp cost all reach 0 sell is either mind break or near mind break.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New blog update. I've been watching his dev blog pretty religiously for a while now, and this is quite astounding. >.>

Jokes aside, he may be hinting that the release date may be pushed back. Damn, this is what I get for playing a demo before the game is released. I am looking forward to this a little too much, gotta de-hype.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you post a link to said blog?

my japanese googlefu is really bad

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the game release has been postponed, I figured. I didn't see any notice on how long it would be delayed though.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

blog kind of says: "due to various reasons, the game gets postponed. I will let you know as soon as a new release date is set."

Sadly, i was looking forward to this title.. meh, whatever

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kind of update.

Seems he's asking people to buy his friend's doujin, he also says that he'll be reporting on his own game's progress soon.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update finally. I think he's saying he's working on an updated trial for DLsite. He mentions some things he's changed but nothing seems all too exciting, mostly balance stuff as well as loans/borrowing money. Save data is also incompatible with the previous version, but it's not like it was a long trial or anything so that's not an issue. I was hoping there'd be a little more news by now about the full version, but oh well.

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man I came so close to getting the sofa for the next h animation! :eek: So close! Anybody have any luck on that?

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BTW here are my tips for anyone also aiming for the sofa, and fancy bed h animations.
To get 2 blue stars instead of 1 from hole, upgrade the hole benefits.
To get 2 green stars instead of 1 from chair, have girl with a horny value of 50+
To get 1 yellow star instead of none from bed, girl must have a beauty of 40+. IDK how to get 2 yellow stars yet, maybe the bed upgrade don't know
Oh and I only used the girls with the dresses not the tattered rags girls, so results may vary on that.
Share any other info you got plz.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I was able to unlock everything using cheat engine by day 4, but the game wouldn't let me use the final girl recruitment option. Everything else was functional.

Attachments

Last edited:

TNXC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As much as I hate cheating, guess I will do it for the trial only. Where can i get this cheat engine?

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

*waiting intensifies*

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

well it is out people...now if only there was a kind individual that would share a link with the rest of us :D(my damn debit card doesn't work with maniax)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been checking this frequently, thought I'd be the first to spot any news on it. Of course it's when I'm actually busy for once that it's released :p By his latest updates it sounded like it'd be a while before it was completed, this is pleasant news. Wonder why he bothered to update the demo recently when the full game was so close to release.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been checking this frequently, thought I'd be the first to spot any news on it. Of course it's when I'm actually busy for once that it's released :p By his latest updates it sounded like it'd be a while before it was completed, this is pleasant news. Wonder why he bothered to update the demo recently when the full game was so close to release.
Some authors does another demo update for actual releases, usually with bug fixes and occasionally a few more stuffs.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes the game is out :)