What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

How the hell can i get green stars in normal way meaning no cheats.

Nevermind.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone paid attention to the profitability of using mind broken slaves in the glory holes? I make so much money after day thirty that it's hard to tell what's coming from where, but since I can afford the sanity restoring rooms now, every time one of my good girls loses her mind I just shift her into the glory hole until a sanity room is open. Selling them seems like a waste, I've always gotten zero gold for broken slaves.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's a cheat engine file for those of you who just want to fap.

Attachments

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems a mentally broken slave produce 10g at top status (Lv9 in glory hole). You can right click on a room to see how much money it makes by the way.

Selling mentally broken slave is more about clean up a slot to buy new slaves in the beginning of the game when you need to grind blue stars for upgrade, since chair room is vastly superior in profit (especially when you raise both your slave's lewd and obedience to above 50) both short term and long term (I don't think slave lose their sanity point in chair room).

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Slaves lose sanity anywhere, maybe even cells and showers over time. It's just much slower in chair/bed/couch room than in glory hole. You can get through the entire game only exchanging the fancier room girls about 2-3 times (Though they will be making crap profits if you stretch them that far).

It's actually best to exchange slaves when they're low yellow or red sanity. If you check their income, it lowers dramatically to the point where buying another cheap AH slave with max sanity would make up for the cost fairly quickly. Low sanity/cleanliness really hurts profits. Of course once you have like 16+ slaves it's nice to have things as automated as possible, I ended up with 4 bathhouses surrounding them all after day 31 or 32 when the major taxes end. Made things so nice.

Early game I used the 2nd auction house girls in all the fancy rooms and used the 1st auction house girls for glory holes. Eventually when I got the 3rd AH, I used those girls in the fancy rooms and used the 2nd AH girls for glory holes. The 2nd AH girls only cost like 450-700 and will pay themselves off fairly quickly in the glory hole if you exchange them at low yellow/red sanity at that point.

Luckily I just made it to the "happy gas" upgrade before my 70+ beauty girls from the 3rd AH became mind broken in the fancier rooms, I really didn't want to have to exchange them. At that point I just put 70+ beauty girls everywhere, including Glory Holes. With the 2nd gas upgrade and 2 rooms of it, you can even keep Glory Hole girls healthy.

I also finally managed to get an std at about day 55, the doctor fixes it without any noticeable penalty. Got one the next day too, both from Glory Hole. Not sure if later days or using the Glory Hole increases the chance of it happening or what.

Last edited:

DoctorR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the game, it was fun, but way too short. Idea of the game is nice, it just need more content

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the last yellow thing under the cards is(right click on a girl)?

And how do you get a girl pregnant, is it even implemented yet?
Oh, and what are the symbols at the bottom of the girl screen for?
The first one is broken, the last one is pregnant, but what do the other two mean?

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Beat the game, it was fun, but way too short. Idea of the game is nice, it just need more content
Yeah, seeing as there are rooms that can house multiple slaves (up to five in bath tub), you'd imagine there would be some gangbang and orgy rooms too.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game is super fun sims style simulations only hope better scene stuff like animations more cg or what ever make me want to faps !

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the last yellow thing under the cards is(right click on a girl)?

And how do you get a girl pregnant, is it even implemented yet?
Oh, and what are the symbols at the bottom of the girl screen for?
The first one is broken, the last one is pregnant, but what do the other two mean?
I believe the last yellow icon isn't implemented yet, and is supposed to be a dancing skill. It doesn't have any animations in the gallery, so I don't think it exists in the game.

Pregnancy is implemented, but it seems to have a rare chance of happening. As far as I've seen the glory hole is one of the only places it happens. I don't believe there are any sex animations for a pregnant girl. It's treated more as an ailment in this game than a good thing.

The symbols are broken, filthy, diseased, and pregnant. It seems like the dirtier a girl is and the longer she spends dirty, the higher her chance of becoming diseased is. Cure it with the cross icon building, which has the doctor and the slab in it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He did update his witch game for quite a while after the launch didn't he? Maybe he plans to continue to add content to this over time as well.

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your help velvet.velour!
I had the game running for 40 days now and no pregnancy occured, so it is really rare.

And the abortion room from the demo seems to be out of the game too:(

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for your help velvet.velour!
I had the game running for 40 days now and no pregnancy occured, so it is really rare.

And the abortion room from the demo seems to be out of the game too:(
No problem :) and yeah, I'm 55 days in and I can't remember my last pregnancy. It seems like the glory holes cause the worst things to happen, and I only have two of them now.

I hope he adds more content to this. I'm out of space for new rooms now, have over a million gold, and have basically nothing left to do. Fun game, though. Does anyone know what the 500 achievement and LV4 achievements are? They're the only two I don't have, but I've got everything unlocked.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To People who can't get their girls preg:
Do NOT buy those green bottle things in research, or else it will shut down the whole impreg system.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think pregnancy does anything but forces the girl into a cell anyways.

Oh I forgot, the final pick up upgrade automatically collects coins for you, no more tendinitis!

Last edited:

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is only playable on win64 or can i play with it on win32?

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello

I'm in 10day and at the middle of night , nobody comes in my "hotel" .
Why ? I have 4 glory hole , 4 chairs , 3 cells , 1 bath ; dinner and punish .

Sorry for m English , i'm French ^^

Attachments

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello

I'm in 10day and at the middle of night , nobody comes in my "hotel" .
Why ? I have 4 glory hole , 4 chairs , 3 cells , 1 bath ; dinner and punish .

Sorry for m English , i'm French ^^
There will be times when the girl pops up with a message, I assume to warn you that no one will be showing up untill the next clock checkpoint. Happened like 3 times in a row for me.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The last yellow room's name is theatre or something similar, and all the yellow room have a description text saying it increase the customer of the brothel. Not sure if it actually make noticeable difference since I haven't play the game for very long (and those rooms are expensive...)

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To People who can't get their girls preg:
Do NOT buy those green bottle things in research, or else it will shut down the whole impreg system.
You can still get your girls pregnant via the King's bed or normal bed with all the upgrades. It's just a rare chance. You'll only start seeing it when you have 81 or so girls working beds with x10 speed on.
Does anyone know what the 500 achievement and LV4 achievements are? They're the only two I don't have, but I've got everything unlocked.
Try filling up your entire screen with rooms and see if that helps. I remember some being the amount of rooms built, prostitutes bought/sold, prostitutes currently employed, jobs completed per day?, etc.

Last edited: