What's new

Bestiality game list

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [8/21] Bestiality game list (3D,flash,RPG,VN,Sidescroler)

Which of the non-vn ones have insect sex except for the herb-picking one that was mentioned a page back? because apparently insect sex is classified under bestiality in a lot of sites and was hoping to find some here.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are there any new additions to that list, other than the few at the top of the page?

I should of written down which ones I have seen already lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which of the non-vn ones have insect sex except for the herb-picking one that was mentioned a page back? because apparently insect sex is classified under bestiality in a lot of sites and was hoping to find some here.
Of those I've played, don't quote me on these though my memory may be terrible..., I believe Sacred Eyes does, Virgin Island might have some in battle scenes, Iris Action has quite a decent amount, so do the Koonsoft games.

I've played so many I know I'm forgetting some >.<

Of those I think iris Action has the most, big slug things, spiders etc. It's not that bad a game and not too difficult, I enjoyed playing through it to get the scenes it felt more rewarding than just downloading someone's save.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Surprised no one has mentioned these yet, but there are 2 games by Bakery: Marunomi (丸呑み) and キメラの繁殖. Both games have you play as a "beast": a huge slime monster in Marunomi; and a Chimaera in the second. They both feature addictive gameplay combined with a superb storyline that ranks among the best of games and animes I've come across; let alone amongst H-games. Marunomi has also been fully translated into English.

The second game, however, is the more recent and previously had a thread here which mysteriously disappeared: possibly due to it containing loli. As such I will refrain from posting links for now. But if a mod or someone else would give me the go-ahead I will go fetch serviceable links for both these games ASAP. I am eager to get the word out on both of these, as they both come with my highest recommendations: whether or not you are a bestiality fan!

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A few bestiality-themed mods have been released recently for Skyrim. They require the mods already mentioned in this thread to work, of course. I haven't posted enough to post urls yet.

SexLab Beastess: you have sex with animals and get rewarded with perks and spells and stuff
loverslab.com/topic/37251-sexlab-beastess/

The Animal Mansion: a series of quests involving an inn that provides bestiality shows
loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion-04b/

Bestial Essence: a series of quests in which an alchemist asks you to obtain semen from various animals.
loverslab.com/topic/36566-bestial-essence/

Chiggity checkem if you're interested.

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some bestiality-themed skyrim mods have been released recently. Maybe they can be added to the list for those who are interested? Of course, they require the mods that have already been mentioned to work.

SexLab Beastess: Have sex with animals and get rewarded with perks and powers.
loverslab.com/topic/37251-sexlab-beastess/

Bestial Essence: A series of quests involving an alchemist who needs animal semen to make potions.
loverslab.com/topic/36566-bestial-essence/

The Animal Mansion: A series of quests involving an inn that provides bestiality shows for customers.
loverslab.com/topic/32285-the-animal-mansion-04b/

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprised no one has mentioned these yet, but there are 2 games by Bakery: Marunomi (丸呑み) and キメラの繁殖. Both games have you play as a "beast": a huge slime monster in Marunomi; and a Chimaera in the second. They both feature addictive gameplay combined with a superb storyline that ranks among the best of games and animes I've come across; let alone amongst H-games. Marunomi has also been fully translated into English.

The second game, however, is the more recent and previously had a thread here which mysteriously disappeared: possibly due to it containing loli. As such I will refrain from posting links for now. But if a mod or someone else would give me the go-ahead I will go fetch serviceable links for both these games ASAP. I am eager to get the word out on both of these, as they both come with my highest recommendations: whether or not you are a bestiality fan!
Where dem links.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are some on the second page from non but i haven't tested them.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are some on the second page from non but i haven't tested them.
I just tried the reptile one...not working, at least I'm not sure how to get them to work.

The password worked fine and it extracted but the folder contains and mdf file an mds file and a blank text file.

So either they don't work or you need some other program to play them, fuck if I know.

raziafireblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if there are any DMM browser of phone games that focus or have bestiality? Because it seems like DMM caters to every fetish except for that one.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same, have not seen a single game that has betiality BUT the in'youchuu phone only game might have it. that company loves to do fetishes. i have yet to start it since i have 2 account on the taimanin game and it's eating up to much of my time to check.

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish Butakoma would make another game. His art is really good. Anyway, I hope someone translates Nanashi's (774) new beastiality doujin with the monkeys. Looks hilarious

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would appreciate if you could (if you won't mind) removing that "LOKesque" part from my game's desc; now, I have nothing against the forum or the ppl that share their games there, but when I see LOK, I can't help but think of not-so-good games...Now, before you all start bashing (I can already hear you type), no, I'm not saying my game is a master piece better than anything on that forum, I'll always be the first one to admit my game currently is a piece of crap, I just don't want ppl to think the game started there or something, or that it uses the same ripped sprites from playshapes flashes everyone there seems to almost worship; there have been ppl that think the game started there; but my inspiration to get a shot again at making games was thanks to, first linemarvel and second (much to my dismay) TP, much before I even knew about LoK.
Hope I didn't came out as much as a dick as I fear.

PS. What does LOKesque means anyways?

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If someone told me a game was LOKesque, I would assume it meant the MC walks back and forth, talks to monsters and gets fucked. Your game is much more TPesque. :D

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If someone told me a game was LOKesque, I would assume it meant the MC walks back and forth, talks to monsters and gets fucked. Your game is much more TPesque. :D
So..Run or Rape? Uriel's game goes deeper than that, its some kind of awesome hentai side scrolling RPG action game.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would appreciate if you could (if you won't mind) removing that "LOKesque" part from my game's desc; now, I have nothing against the forum or the ppl that share their games there, but when I see LOK, I can't help but think of not-so-good games...Now, before you all start bashing (I can already hear you type), no, I'm not saying my game is a master piece better than anything on that forum, I'll always be the first one to admit my game currently is a piece of crap, I just don't want ppl to think the game started there or something, or that it uses the same ripped sprites from playshapes flashes everyone there seems to almost worship; there have been ppl that think the game started there; but my inspiration to get a shot again at making games was thanks to, first linemarvel and second (much to my dismay) TP, much before I even knew about LoK.
Hope I didn't came out as much as a dick as I fear.

Uh ok, will do. It was just there to give people an idea of what the game would be like, if you noticed i didn't put it in the LOK sub section.

And to answer your question, its because i found it on those forums but mainly because its a side scroller with an anthro that can get raped, which is literally almost every LOK game.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a very old RPG Maker 2000 game which was pretty fun. It ended quite abruptly, which actually made me think it was not finished, but maybe it is... I dunno.

Siroma (or Shiro ma, for a "white magician"). In it you're a ...white magician learning magic.

There's some fun to be had. A lot with a Slime that some dudes use magic to turn into Eroslime, there were trees, mushrooms, a dog... Some people too. Game was mostly about figuring out what happened on each day and finding the events, as some of them took a few days to get going and the game has a time limit. Kind of tough without a translator or a guide, but Aika had made a guide for it:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=9647&postcount=1
To pass the day, just go to your dorm, or complete quests in town.

Here's how to reach the underground event:
In the first day, go look for mushrooms, find them and sell them for money, you need at least $100
Go to the guy in the center of town and buy the $100 item.
2. There will be a boy looking for his dog in the middle of town too, talk to him.
3.Go do some quest to let time pass. (I fought the demon summoned by your senpai, The Steroid Slime event at the bottom of school)
4. Go to the weapon shop, buy the cheapest sword, and give it to the old smith to repair.
5. Go to the lower left corner to pick the mushroom, old lady will quiz you, depending on your answer can get a shield or weapon.
6. At the center right of town, a boy will give info on the dog.
Go to the top left of the town talk above the 2nd dorm and you can go underground.
Now go to your dorm to pass the day, in the second day, go underground, there will be a guy in the lower right, don't let him see you.
Go to all the statues, there is a spot where you can go in.
7. After you have gone in, select escape, defeat the first student, and lose to the second to get the Sex Slave for school Bad End.

No pictures and just sprite animations, but bestiality alright. Fun to explore in, too. Don't think I've ever seen most things in it, though.

Link:

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So..Run or Rape? Uriel's game goes deeper than that, its some kind of awesome hentai side scrolling RPG action game.
I wish...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey uriel, got a link to the latest version of your catgirl game?