What's new

Bestiality game list

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Bestiality game list

The mod is for The Sims 3.

You'll find all the required informations on my blog. Be sure to check the reference guide page. The link is in my signature.
Just dustied off my old Sims 3 and checked your mod - so far I say it is very nice ! Good work.

I am planning to upgreade to pets now.

Can you plz tell me if there is any interaction list, position list to be found somewhere ? I dont want to miss any animation jsut becouse i dont have certain object etc.

1) Does your mod has true beastiality sex or just oral/petting ?
2) Also is there any Wikia or Guide how does whole mechanics work ?
3) And lastly - how can you become a rapist ;p

PS. As a bug note - when you are using wohoo interactions that make male pants disapear, genitals are covered not with skin in textures but with textures of the pants. Is that a bug or something you didnt found solution too yet ?

PS2. In terms of bestiality i saw this interactions

Dog
- look at bonner
- show him pussy (no pussy liking ?!?)
- handjob
- blowjob
- on all fours

Horse
- look at bonner
- handjob
- blowjob

Is that all ? Even if - thanks a lot for great mod.
Please let me know if there is more I didnt find.
I hope you are continuing to work on it.
Amra72 made some great animations, maybe she/he can make a few more for Dogs/horses ? Mod needs more variety in bestiality content. Please ! at least 5 more sex animations for dogs !

Also it would be nice to be able to iniciate sexual actions as an animal.
Rapist dog ;p that would be something ;p

Last edited:

OnikiKay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just dustied off my old Sims 3 and checked your mod - so far I say it is very nice ! Good work.

I am planning to upgreade to pets now.

Can you plz tell me if there is any interaction list, position list to be found somewhere ? I dont want to miss any animation jsut becouse i dont have certain object etc.

1) Does your mod has true beastiality sex or just oral/petting ?
2) Also is there any Wikia or Guide how does whole mechanics work ?
3) And lastly - how can you become a rapist ;p

PS. As a bug note - when you are using wohoo interactions that make male pants disapear, genitals are covered not with skin in textures but with textures of the pants. Is that a bug or something you didnt found solution too yet ?

PS2. In terms of bestiality i saw this interactions

Dog
- look at bonner
- show him pussy (no pussy liking ?!?)
- handjob
- blowjob
- on all fours

Horse
- look at bonner
- handjob
- blowjob

Is that all ? Even if - thanks a lot for great mod.
Please let me know if there is more I didnt find.
I hope you are continuing to work on it.
Amra72 made some great animations, maybe she/he can make a few more for Dogs/horses ? Mod needs more variety in bestiality content. Please ! at least 5 more sex animations for dogs !

Also it would be nice to be able to iniciate sexual actions as an animal.
Rapist dog ;p that would be something ;p
The problem with male genitals coverered by pants textures is caused by a wrong mod version. Make sure you have installed cmar_PenisMesh_Map2V2.zip and not cmar_PenisMesh_Map1V2.zip.

In order to be able to be a rapist, your sim must not be Friendly or Good. And being Evil, Insane or MeanSpirited help a lot.

The interactions you've listed are the special interactions (more will be added in future releases) but your sims can interact with animals through the generic woohoo interactions if a compatible animation exists.
Not many animators are willing to create bestiality content but I know that Engra is currently working on dogs animations.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so many lurkers

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I feel tempted to redo this list but how do i tag

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel tempted to redo this list but how do i tag
It would be great if you create a new Thread for Bestiality games :D
Lately I've searched good games of Bestiality, Battle Fuck or Rape with protagonist girl and beautiful Huge breast! lol

OnikiKay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For all bestiality lovers, the talented animators Mike24 has just released a new animations package for Kinky World dedicated to dogs.

Kinky World 0.2.6 features new interactions with dogs:

and horses:

More informations on my blog.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got any suggestions for games with good insect, egg laying oviposition and maybe hatching action?

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody got any suggestions for games with good insect, egg laying oviposition and maybe hatching action?
Ya there are a good amount, sure some are on here I know like 3 have come out since list was made.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Estrus Chaurus+ mod for skyrim is a really decent one. I think there was also an addon for it which made it work with the spiders as well.

EchoDrop15

Reputation score
I know I'm HELLAAAAA late to this
But it seems like ZEO is now some sort of government site and the rest no longer work