What's new

Bestiality game list

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Bestiality game list (3D,flash,RPG,VN,Sidescroler)

Tentacles have themselves a type, they don't count as bestiality but as monster sex or even just tentacles.
It is still pretty much like having a video game forum and excluding a particular console...just saying,

But I was told beast is ok so this isn't the case.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm sacred eyes having bestiality?.

I remember hearing about that game alot, but I thought it was just monsters.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

..The website avatar literally has a half naked chick with tentacles, to not allow bestiality would be like the biggest hypocrisy.

And, do you have any legit downloads for this whorecraft game?
Well like I said it was some time ago, and I might be thinking of a different game entirely.

As for World of Whorecraft, the dev's blog is annayseult.blogspot.com, all episodes are freely available there.

She (supposedly dev is female) uses Turbobit though, fair warning.

There is a thread about it here too: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21545

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well like I said it was some time ago, and I might be thinking of a different game entirely.

As for World of Whorecraft, the dev's blog is annayseult.blogspot.com, all episodes are freely available there.

She (supposedly dev is female) uses Turbobit though, fair warning.

There is a thread about it here too: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21545
Cool, if you can think of any other stuff post it.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm sacred eyes having bestiality?.

I remember hearing about that game alot, but I thought it was just monsters.

Yeah it's mostly monsters but there is one scene with a dog.
It's like a big demon dog or something, I think but it still looks just like a dog.

Beyond monsters that's all the bestiality content there is as far as I remember, I'd say add it anyway people who want bestiality probably won't mind a bit of monster rape too.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For 'Just to Buy Herb'. I think there is only 1-2 bestiality scenes (I remember only hornet) and the rest are monsters rape.

Still it's a very satisfying game.

LuKe890

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after playing Butakoma's games everything else turned to be just crap, the quality of his artworks is simply amazing...I so wish he could be releasing another game soon.. :( maybe like a second episode of Drop Factory, I like Shizuku better than Mikami

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after playing Butakoma's games everything else turned to be just crap, the quality of his artworks is simply amazing...I so wish he could be releasing another game soon.. :( maybe like a second episode of Drop Factory, I like Shizuku better than Mikami

Yeah like nothing compares to them as far as I've played and I've tried almost all the list:D

The only gripe I have with them is the lack of lesbian content, a little would be nice but they're still the best bestiality games I've played.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah like nothing compares to them as far as I've played and I've tried almost all the list:D

The only gripe I have with them is the lack of lesbian content, a little would be nice but they're still the best bestiality games I've played.
I didn't prefer the overt slut character of the first game, I much prefer corruption of a normal into carnal.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't prefer the overt slut character of the first game, I much prefer corruption of a normal into carnal.
Oh yeah that's great too just for me Drop Factory is dampened a bit by me having to use a translator, so the story of it doesn't reel off the same way as the mostly translated Vitamin Quest.

Valwinz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Girl and her friend’s dog- from the same group as above the newest one in that series is DRM that's why i haven't posted it is really annoying it makes you use the DLSite browser to play it

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Girl and her friend’s dog- from the same group as above the newest one in that series is DRM that's why i haven't posted it is really annoying it makes you use the DLSite browser to play it
Ah, well good to know you are aware of this list, if you could add some new beast games that would be swell.

I have been really busy last couple weeks hopefully next week I can sit down and add the 5 or so games that people have suggested, but if anyone has any cool stuff post it.

I don't regularly browse jap sites like dlsite, so I don't know how active they are in releasing beast games but for people like valwin who share their stash, this list is always hungry for more beast entries.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh yeah that's great too just for me Drop Factory is dampened a bit by me having to use a translator, so the story of it doesn't reel off the same way as the mostly translated Vitamin Quest.
Ya, there are people translating it...though I don't know whats going on.

The first translation I tried had pretty much all the items translated and some story....then these other people started one up but I can't get their to work, IDK. But ya I really want that to get a full translation.

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [8/21] Bestiality game list (3D,flash,RPG,VN,Sidescroler)

Is there a way I can move a post directly under mine?

Like if i need more space to expand the list into a new post but to have it show up on page one and not page w.e?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a way I can move a post directly under mine?

Like if i need more space to expand the list into a new post but to have it show up on page one and not page w.e?
You might try asking a moderator for a new 2nd post to expand into - I thing ToxicShock or Darkfire1004 are the moderators for this...

OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ill see if I can get a post below or something cause if i do another big addition it will reach the character limit.

Also I will keep this list or its new replacement updated monthly.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This thread still going?

EDIT to keep it going I shall add what I believe is called "Love Beast, We Aren't Satisfied With Human Sex" it's usually on blog type things with hentai games.
It's like 100% bestiality and has dogs, horses, bulls, a bear I think and some other animals like cats and a snake thing with 2 dicks(because Japan?)

Last edited:
OP
meh65

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This thread still going?

EDIT to keep it going I shall add what I believe is called "Love Beast, We Aren't Satisfied With Human Sex" it's usually on blog type things with hentai games.
It's like 100% bestiality and has dogs, horses, bulls, a bear I think and some other animals like cats and a snake thing with 2 dicks(because Japan?)
Pm me the link or post it, the thread is a compiled list of availible free downloads for beast games, until more come out, this is it really.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, it's because snakes have two dicks in real life. :V
Wot...

I thought it was just some weird fantasy thing, it's like a huge anaconda or something in the game.