What's new

ACT [azurezero] Dash - lil red ror (RELEASED £3.20)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dash - lil red ror

What to say about the tutorial level...
Well I guess it does what its supposed to do, teach you the basics. Though it sounds like thats not what your going for and would rather them learn through just playing the game. Which is fine at least imo.

I don't think it needs to be included into the main game. Maybe in a level select screen like you said. Or have it appear as a option if the player loses all their lives before even reaching the first checkpoint.
lol

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds naughty.... I like it. And looking at the preview, it really is nice. I am really liking your artist. Amazing art.
games gonna be a little late as Lust has been out of contact for the last 5 days, getting a little worried, i hope he isnt ill or anything... maybe something with his course came up...

I'm still working on the levels though and im at 13 done, though im still not sure if the final game will have 20 or 25 levels

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go with making 25 in mind, then you can cut to 20 later if you see you've made too many "filler" levels.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Excellent CGs. You've really improved.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry. I'm back for real this time. I'm making the art my priority for at least a week.

textbook703

Reputation score

Lustfire did them, post 3 of this thread links to his art thread
Oh, sorry. Thought you meant he helped you as in, he was a more experienced artist who helped you improve your skills.

(I don't know if he is or not; don't read into it. Your phrasing just sounded like you meant that kind of help, not 'do part of it for me' help.)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, sorry. Thought you meant he helped you as in, he was a more experienced artist who helped you improve your skills.

(I don't know if he is or not; don't read into it. Your phrasing just sounded like you meant that kind of help, not 'do part of it for me' help.)
he's helping me with the game, by doing the cg for it, i probably cant be as good even with his advice

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so far it's looking like the final game will have 8 delicious cg curtesy of lustfire and *counts* 6 H animations, the sketches are all done except for one but im really looking forward to spriting the big bad wolf going balls deep in red riding hood and her friend

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so far it's looking like the final game will have 8 delicious cg curtesy of lustfire and *counts* 6 H animations, the sketches are all done except for one but im really looking forward to spriting the big bad wolf going balls deep in red riding hood and her friend
Looking forward to the update. I wish I had a good program for programming games. I tried a few and they are all confusing (in the span of me giving them 2 hours tops of my time). I have soooooooo many ideas, But i'll just stick to thinking up stuff.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking forward to the update. I wish I had a good program for programming games. I tried a few and they are all confusing (in the span of me giving them 2 hours tops of my time). I have soooooooo many ideas, But i'll just stick to thinking up stuff.
game maker is pretty simple to pick up :)

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, tried the demo. Real nice, Damsel was my favorite so it's nice to see something similar. I like how a level can get amazingly easy if you find the best way to get to the door, but if you don't, it's harder but doable. Also, Lustfire art and style is really nice. Count me in when it's released :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, tried the demo. Real nice, Damsel was my favorite so it's nice to see something similar. I like how a level can get amazingly easy if you find the best way to get to the door, but if you don't, it's harder but doable. Also, Lustfire art and style is really nice. Count me in when it's released :D
final level has no shortcuts and it's really tricky

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

this may have already been asked/answered before. but could you include at least one encounter with the wolf in the demo? since you have the CG up for it and everything?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this may have already been asked/answered before. but could you include at least one encounter with the wolf in the demo? since you have the CG up for it and everything?
that's part of an ending, and it goes against the plot, since he's not trying to stop her personally, everything else is under his control though...

...i still need to do the intro level where he speeds past you though...

sorry it contradicts my plans to do that :) wolf speeds ahead to fuck your friend silly before you can get there, ending differs whether you arrive on time or not

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I'm the only one with this problem, or maybe I didn't look hard enough at the other posts, but, whenever I hit new game, all I get is View attachment 17452

I can hit backspace to go back to the main menu, but that's pretty much it.
ah sorry about that, it's new, thats the level select and you can continue every 5 levels (you need to click with the mouse)

onepotofgreed

Reputation score

ah sorry about that, it's new, thats the level select and you can continue every 5 levels (you need to click with the mouse)
Ah, yeah, I had JUST figured out that I needed to click it, so I quickly deleted my other post, hoping nobody saw, haha. Thanks, though!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, yeah, I had JUST figured out that I needed to click it, so I quickly deleted my other post, hoping nobody saw, haha. Thanks, though!
I haven't had time to add keyboard selection yet

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was wondering if the people around here would sort of "pre-order" this game.
And by that I mean buying it now and getting it the moment it's released so Azure is forced to work on the game instead of doing whatever he does when he's not working on the game (I'm going to guess it's "starting to work in other games and stopping work in the current one", and that's not a good thing)

Since I don't really know how this whole "putting a price tag on a game" works I'm going to assume it's going to cost what his other game (Damsel Quest) costs (I think it says £3.20) because it's also a platforms game with sprites and sex and sprite sex.