What's new

ACT [azurezero] Dash - lil red ror (RELEASED £3.20)

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dash - lil red ror

The art is faptastic

Preparing to lose some money from paypal

Just take My Money

=================

Traped Inside , the slime won't come
or just run to the far left and jumpglitch through the wall.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The art is fantastic :D ! Unfortunate that the drawings are not animated.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is fantastic :D ! Unfortunate that the drawings are not animated.
he might do one or more animated ones for my other game rika, but for now you'll just have to get your rocks off with stills

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chrome is preventing me from downloading it. Says the file is malicious/infected.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Chrome is preventing me from downloading it. Says the file is malicious/infected.
same
any merit to this?

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Better have another browser, to prevent that kind of thing.

Anyway the demo is fun but a bit short :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Better have another browser, to prevent that kind of thing.

Anyway the demo is fun but a bit short :)
the damsel quest demo was only longer due to having to wait for the right moment to move, this is a similar sort of game tbh... instant loss condition,linear progression, shortcuts, i really do think this is way more fun than stealth..

today i added a new chaser for the later levels, she doesnt get stopped by walls, and shes a projectile character, also shes a cameo from rika, though this game is set after when she's been depowered a little and became a minion of the big bad wolf :), she now has to rely on a broom to fly and enchanted objects after she was defeated in rika :) she throws bolas to trip you up :)

i still need to think of other enemy obstacles to help the difficulty curve, but a projectile chaser is a good one for now :)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

same
any merit to this?
thats cause its an unsigned exe from game maker...surely anything has the same issue?

also to the person than +repped for the cg...Lustfire made them, go rep him instead

TheThingNotThinkingAtAll

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fun game. Got head-shotted like 50 times on the level with the pipe guys. Is there a cg for the mud slime?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also, i'll give 5 free copies (when it's done) out to the first people to do level 10 in under 16 seconds, hmmm...i'll update the demo so you enter your name at the start so you can prove you did it with screencaps

DONE... :)

to prove its possible, that was a lot harder in windowed mode

edit- oh and this is running til all 5 copies are won (post proof here) or the game is released

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And after a crap load of attempts, here we go!

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh wow I misread and thought I had to do it in under 15 seconds haha

(Oh geez I gotta redownload tho)

Edit: Redownloaded it to get the proper version

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dash - lil red ror (speedrun competition - 5 copies available when game is releas

Holy shit. You beat us both out. Good job.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow I misread and thought I had to do it in under 15 seconds haha

(Oh geez I gotta redownload tho)
gobsmacked... i thought no one could do it under 15... note me and i'll give you one of my

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dash - lil red ror (speedrun competition - 5 copies available when game is releas

Level 6 or 7 feels broken to me. I start off in a spot that's impossible to jump over at max height and get caught by the slime within 3 seconds of the level spawning. Honestly can't tell which level I was on since there is no indication as far as I can see.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Level 6 or 7 feels broken to me. I start off in a spot that's impossible to jump over at max height and get caught by the slime within 3 seconds of the level spawning. Honestly can't tell which level I was on since there is no indication as far as I can see.
check the other pages :)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that dash jump combo is obnoxiously hard. I rapid press both keys at the same time with the same finger is it still only works about 4% of the time. Was it meant to be like this or is my keyboard really that junky?

Edit: So I'm gonna have to pass on this game seeing that I can't use my arrow keys with the Z+X button combination. That must be why it rarely works for me.

Edit2: Forgot to add what I thought on the game. It was rather fun up until the point where my defective keyboard made it unplayable. The first level could do without the slime though to give the player a little breathing time to learn the controls. Other than that it was really fun.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your keyboard sucks that much. Z into X a half second later and it works fine.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I figured out zerrest's route... :D