What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

*Slaps hands together*

Okay! So, Azure tries to seduce one of the women in the prison, finds out they're all penis ladies, then gets fucked by them heaps. She spends her time, getting fucked by the futa women, and occasionally joining the looting parties, and forgives the Director and everyone at Apple Inn for stuff.
/me plots to get Melanie in jail..

Buh, she wouldn't go, she's too nice...unless she gets more addicted to soul-sucking and people find out. =(

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

AAHHHHH! AHHH HOLY SHIT!

WHY DID I ONLY NOTICE NOW THAT LOLI'S AVATAR MOVES!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When was this and why? Don't I have enough nightmares

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doh, you posted the new day while I was typing... edited my post to reflect the time lapse.

And... the zoo has to be attacked *today*?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Doh, you posted the new day while I was typing... edited my post to reflect the time lapse.

And... the zoo has to be attacked *today*?
It's gonna be the only mission available, asides from the rescue and looting missions.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

My new character has been made. Raptor thinks she's a killing machine. Well... Bye bye Sekia.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm... multiple groups are going to the zoo? And you're accepting replacements? Damn, that *must* be dangerous... well, Jenn is going to want to go looting today... but if I can get it over quickly (and without getting captured >.>) I'll send her in as reinforcements if they're needed.

Oh, and "important updates". :p

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Wild Animals"
~~~There has been increased activity at a local zoo. We suspect that something might be happening there. However, it might be incredibly dangerous.

Multiple groups will be sent in from the sides. In groups of three, you will investigate the strange activity, and possibly find any captured women, which will be evacuated via our helicopter pilot.~~~
(Recommended types: Combat efficient, long term support)

(If, for any reason, a character wishes to be evac'd by the helicopter, she may be replaced by someone else while the person leaving may rest at the hotel. A group may only call for a switch of characters once, so choose wisely when you want to switch)
Actually, the way I read it, is the zoo is too large for one single group to scout all of it. So, we're gonna be running this mission several times over if possible. Each thread, representing a different group, would be independent of one another. Maybe there's a "boss" deep inside the zoo, and RJ'd gather all the groups together to beat on him... but at the outset at least, each group would be separate.

That's what I'd do, anyways.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, the way I read it, is the zoo is too large for one single group to scout all of it. So, we're gonna be running this mission several times over if possible. Each thread, representing a different group, would be independent of one another. Maybe there's a "boss" deep inside the zoo, and RJ'd gather all the groups together to beat on him... but at the outset at least, each group would be separate.

Exactly what I had in mind. :p

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That sounds reasonable, but still 6+ girls in the end, and the opportunity to tag-team in more if someone gets hurt before the end... plus it's a zoo. You just know it's going to be full of animals. >.<

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Attacking the zoo huh? Seems like a good first mission for my new character.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I think Jenn is going to head out alone and go looting almost right away... when the zoo mission ends there's going to be a fight over the last set of clothing as it is. :p

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Attacking the zoo huh? Seems like a good first mission for my new character.
*watches her fail to notice the rattlesnake in the grass, get bitten and die from the poison*

Your FIRST mission would be to get her to Apple Inn. Maybe you should see about that, before you tackle anything else.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

*watches her fail to notice the rattlesnake in the grass, get bitten and die from the poison*

Your FIRST mission would be to get her to Apple Inn. Maybe you should see about that, before you tackle anything else.
Not funny.

But I don't consider the introductions really missions. There isn't really any risk, like a real mission, or much gain.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The way Toast has made the character's story is just... I don't know how to put it, none of it makes a tad bit of sense...

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

The way Toast has made the character's story is just... I don't know how to put it, none of it makes a tad bit of sense...
How doesn't it make sense? Whilst a bit of it isn't normal and a bit weird its still all possible. If you're talking about the gun thing then look at my most recent post in the character creation thing.

Aya ends up wanting to learn to shoot. Her family finds out about this. They decide to have a private shooting range installed in the basement and hire someone to teach Aya how to shoot. They can do all this because they have money and power.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

How doesn't it make sense? Whilst a bit of it isn't normal and a bit weird its still all possible. If you're talking about the gun thing then look at my most recent post in the character creation thing.

Aya ends up wanting to learn to shoot. Her family finds out about this. They decide to have a private shooting range installed in the basement and hire someone to teach Aya how to shoot. They can do all this because they have money and power.
I think a better way of putting it is RJ (and me, for that matter) can't figure out how a girl who has been hospitalized would have any capability of wielding a pistol. How would somebody barely able to get out of bed be able to point a handgun weighing a couple pounds at a target?

Now, if you wanted to say something along the lines of "reclusive" or "homeschooled", you'd have a more likely background. But then you'd have problems with the whole "Charisma & Smooth Talking" bit.