What's new

RPG [atack12] Milf's Control English - COMPLETE - DEMO AVAILABLE RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Milf's Control English V0.1 - DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Where can i watch the 2 secret scenes(mother and sister)???, because in the computer doesn´t appears!!!!

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where can i watch the 2 secret scenes(mother and sister)???, because in the computer doesn´t appears!!!!
there are 2 atm like thing, 1 on the last floor of shool, and 1 near the cloth's shop entrance, to unlock them you have to find a "button"
To unlock the one in shool, you have to check the first floor (or second..dependig how you call it here you live =P ) where you challenge all those kids to the card game...on the upper left corner
To unlock the one near the cloth's shop entrance, you have to wait a lot, because it's unlocking button is in the backroom on the last floor, and you'll be able to reach it near the end of the currend version...
Oh, and, as mentioned above, there is an other ATM like thing near Eric's house, which unlock an other mom's secret scene, and it's password is 323

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there are 2 atm like thing, 1 on the last floor of shool, and 1 near the cloth's shop entrance, to unlock them you have to find a "button"
To unlock the one in shool, you have to check the first floor (or second..dependig how you call it here you live =P ) where you challenge all those kids to the card game...on the upper left corner
To unlock the one near the cloth's shop entrance, you have to wait a lot, because it's unlocking button is in the backroom on the last floor, and you'll be able to reach it near the end of the currend version...
Oh, and, as mentioned above, there is an other ATM like thing near Eric's house, which unlock an other mom's secret scene, and it's password is 323
What I mean is that I managed to unlock the 2 secret scenes(buttons) but I can´t see them because the pc not appear and when I activated the buttons I did not show any image as does the ATM!

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What I mean is that I managed to unlock the 2 secret scenes(buttons) but I can´t see them because the pc not appear and when I activated the buttons I did not show any image as does the ATM!

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah yeah, i know i know, but when you turn on the switch what happened???nothing???, that´s my question!!, i have found the switch - says something like " unlocked sister secret scene" - and nothing happen, so if on the pc not appear then where????:confused:

ps: maybe those images there not been release on this version.

ps2: in "Incest Story" the secret scenes you can watched in the gallery represented with a small box so here what is it???

NinjaPerv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I gotta ask, how did you get the window to such a large size? I thought RPG Maker had a small window limit.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a walkthrough of 0.3 content?

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any benefit to not going too far in scenes in the games current state? Will it lock me out of any content?

ezprodigy

Reputation score

during the quest where you need to separate the twins i keep getting 1411 nomethoderror and the game crashes

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you play the arm wrestling at the school to get access to the headmistress.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah yeah, i know i know, but when you turn on the switch what happened???nothing???, that´s my question!!, i have found the switch - says something like " unlocked sister secret scene" - and nothing happen, so if on the pc not appear then where????:confused:

ps: maybe those images there not been release on this version.

ps2: in "Incest Story" the secret scenes you can watched in the gallery represented with a small box so here what is it???
There is another ATM behind the Police Station

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the 0.4 version it looks like you can break the game during the 'last' quest involving the car, Ive pushed and smashed the car but cant progress the quest futher :)

backup save file = replay 1 hour'ish = fml haha

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where am I supposed to find the twins after I get the ring back and go back home?

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where am I supposed to find the twins after I get the ring back and go back home?
The park by the clothes shop, you can go up a screen after walking along the path surrounded by bushes

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you play the arm wrestling at the school to get access to the headmistress.
You need to follow the target and to stay inside as it shrinks, if you stay outside for too long, you loose.
That's the painful part of the game.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... english, neat nostalgic (final fantasy 9) card game, mind control, milfs and hints at a "progression" system.. ok im hooked.

Now to look at the patreon page...

EDIT:
WOAH! $15 PER MONTH for early access??? FUCK that noise.

Last edited:

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the fourth version of the game, so if anybody needs help, just ask.

DrKylljoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still on Day 4 : (Don't forget that you can sprint by using shift, it'll be a lot faster)
Helping your dad at his work. Go with him at his office, pick up all the documents (the lock pick needed for one document can be found in the bathroom at the bottom right of the map)
When you're finished to your aunt's house, speak with your cousin, win his card back to the redhead boy in the park. Go back to your aunt's house, get changed and then go to the back yard and speak to her
<SCENE>

Go to sleep,
DAY 5 :
when you wake up you beat your dad at cards and go to your mom
<SCENE>

Go to school, the schoolgirl want to play cards with you again. Go upstairs, beat the janitor to make him take a break. The door is locked, go talk to eric in the classroom, and go check the girl lockers to find a hairclip. Beat the girl on the roof
<SCENE>

Talk to the headmistress. The teacher's class is upstairs. Beat all the students at armwrestling then go back to the headmistress.
<SCENE>

Go back to the girl. Go back to class. Go at your house, speak with your sister. Then you have the choice to go at Eric's house first or at the shop.
I chose to go to Eric's house first. Beat him at cards, go to the bathroom. Tell him that you don't want to use the ring on his mother. Then go to the hospital. Pick up the patient cards on a room at the bottom left of the hospital. And the other one outside at the right of the hospital building.
Go back inside
<SCENE>

Get out by the window (strengh mini game)
Then go to the clothing shop.

(I'll post the rest of the walkthrough later this week)

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone can tell me the name of the program used for the models? I need some program for make the models (3d custom girl no thanks)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.