What's new

RPG [atack12] Milf's Control English - COMPLETE - DEMO AVAILABLE RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Milf's Control English V0.1 - DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Version 0.2D, well dont have new photo/scenes ? I load save from 0.2C and after scene with Sis game just ends. What ? Anyone ? Or i have to start new game ?

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i see, thx. But now i got some error problem after win with librarian. Game just crash and its over.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know I have no reason to ask this, cause wel anything free is already generous, but I cannot download files from mega that are bigger than about 300 mb, i dont know why, but it keeps filling my ram above 1 gig size for some reason when I go beyond such a size... and get an error because of that.

If this could be shared on for instance on the google uploader, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Not the first game I encountered that I couldnt download, but this one got me interested, the other I re-read the requirements for stable play and my computer might not be able to handle it, though this one might also be close call I believe. :p

Thanks in advance if this could be done.

Keep the good work going, realy glad to see many great games, although alot of the games have been a bit a lacking in content I have read the scenes on the front page first post and those at the very least peak my interest.

Once again, tnx for sharing to everyone and good luck on your game, even if you are not able or willing to share it on another uploader :cool:

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok i see, thx. But now i got some error problem after win with librarian. Game just crash and its over.
Did you pick a card after victory that was new? That causes crashes.

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, so just dont pick up any card and game is fine i guess.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a huge problem: i don´t know why but when i open the game(i was playing yesterday) the screen image got bigger like this:

I´m crying inside!!!!:p

SpeedfanMr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.2D got only scene with Sis ? And thats it.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, so just dont pick up any card and game is fine i guess.
Yeah, this shit has ben going on since .02...what's the point of the new cards if you can't have them? Not that it matters, the same deck I made from the first demo has worked in every battle, but I'd like the change of visuals.

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... I don't know what I should be doing. Up until the school part everything was pretty straight forward. When school ends I sort of wandered around before finally going back home and getting the aunt quest. Got the candy, had sex with the aunt and then she left.

After that though, I've just been wandering around. I managed to find and interact with the nurse. Also met a nun where I unlocked the first door but not yet the second door. Aside from finding a lockpick I'm just wandering around. Checked the computer, get a massage scenario, but besides looking at old scenes there's nothing to do. Can I sleep somewhere and get to day 2? I used the ring on mother but now she doesn't do much. No clue what to do :confused:

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So... I don't know what I should be doing. Up until the school part everything was pretty straight forward. When school ends I sort of wandered around before finally going back home and getting the aunt quest. Got the candy, had sex with the aunt and then she left.

After that though, I've just been wandering around. I managed to find and interact with the nurse. Also met a nun where I unlocked the first door but not yet the second door. Aside from finding a lockpick I'm just wandering around. Checked the computer, get a massage scenario, but besides looking at old scenes there's nothing to do. Can I sleep somewhere and get to day 2? I used the ring on mother but now she doesn't do much. No clue what to do :confused:
You actually have to do the nun scene, then you'll be compelled to go to sleep. Talk to people at the docks, one has a lockpick if you beat him in a card battle.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Okay, downloaded Chrome, apparently IE couldnt download it.

Okay never mind, finaly got it, had to do with timing on the lockpick... blahahah :p

Gah, that button pressing is frustrating, no way can I do that, I mean the arrow buttons are alright, but also have to do the letters, gah, frustrating... realy wished this wasnt in there... am not gonne bother trying for half hour to get that... :(

Last edited:

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You actually have to do the nun scene, then you'll be compelled to go to sleep. Talk to people at the docks, one has a lockpick if you beat him in a card battle.
Thanks this worked

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a bug in the 0.2d update. I downloaded the update and transferred my save file from 0.2c but when I play the game the animation is very jumpy, slowing down and speeding up so much so that you can't do the lock pick parts of the game. Any suggestions.
Brian

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what code is secret sex scene? (massage line)

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sweet, how do they get those 3d images, i see so many of them in games lately.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is new in 0.3b?

DonStark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@lord_toker ...

List of changes version 0.3b:

- 6 sex scenes
- 3 normal / story scenes
- 2 new characters
- 2 bonus scenes
- New strength minigame

I'm finished the v0.3b last night and i love these game ... The card games is just awesome ( possibility of some new cards in the futur ?? ) The story is excellent but i think that the scene are almost the same.

*We see a lot of BJ, some pussy but am I the only one who would like some anal scene ?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there anything going on with family dog ???? It begs for some content ...

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what's the pass for the West side ATM ( or whatever it is..) scene?

Edit:
i've found something..."odd", maube a bug...when i go to the West side of the city ( in the zone with the atm or phone, or whatever it is the ask for a password) if i try to leave that zone, i get an event at home where the sister talk with the mother about her massage school problem....i don't think that's supposed to hppen=P or it is? o_O

Edit 2 : well...looks like i couldn't replicate that...weird =P

Last edited:

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what's the pass for the West side ATM ( or whatever it is..) scene?

Edit:
i've found something..."odd", maube a bug...when i go to the West side of the city ( in the zone with the atm or phone, or whatever it is the ask for a password) if i try to leave that zone, i get an event at home where the sister talk with the mother about her massage school problem....i don't think that's supposed to hppen=P or it is? o_O

Edit 2 : well...looks like i couldn't replicate that...weird =P
its near eric's house?? o don't know the pass, maybe will the numer on top the builds.

edit: pass 323

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.