What's new

RPG [atack12] Milf's Control English - COMPLETE - DEMO AVAILABLE RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Milf's Control English - COMPLETE - DEMO AVAILABLE

True the title of the game doesn't really make sense :D I look at it as just a pun on mind control since the game has a pretty even mix on milfs and girls the same age as the main character.

The game is marked as complete on Icstor's patreon page so I now look at it as a completed project, even if it reeks of being incomplete.

Ah the argument about how much we can criticize another's work when we ourselves are not patreons. While Icstor should, of course, prioritize opinions from their backers first and foremost I still think constructive criticism is good from any source.

That and my review/criticism is not for other backers, it's for non-backers like us. People who are thinking about backing but what test the waters first before spending their hard earn money. I know after playing this game I now have no intention of backing Icstor.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

True the title of the game doesn't really make sense :D I look at it as just a pun on mind control since the game has a pretty even mix on milfs and girls the same age as the main character.

The game is marked as complete on Icstor's patreon page so I now look at it as a completed project, even if it reeks of being incomplete.

Ah the argument about how much we can criticize another's work when we ourselves are not patreons. While Icstor should, of course, prioritize opinions from their backers first and foremost I still think constructive criticism is good from any source.

That and my review/criticism is not for other backers, it's for non-backers like us. People who are thinking about backing but what test the waters first before spending their hard earn money. I know after playing this game I now have no intention of backing Icstor.
knowing that icstor i can assure you milf control did not ended. 0.6 update was really rushed and incomplete but he always do this. just like he did incest story. game ended at 0.7 and now he is making incest story 2, milf villa ep2 etc. simply when game reach halfway he stop developing game and starts another project when another project ends he is gonna continue another game. also he is acting what his patreons asked. so im pretty sure after incest story v2 and milf villa ep2 he is gonna start "milf control 2" and continue the story

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone knows those boxes with password's location and its password?

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like the game but the card stuff really confusing ! :confused:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a problem with the version 1.0c, when i suppose i'm gonna start a card battle(i talk with one of the twins on the clothing shop) this appears and the game crashes!:
65+6.JPG

what's the problem????

ps: the 1.0c is the animated version, which is the non-animated version with the complete story????

Status
Not open for further replies.