What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Regarding to the first quiz. If i want to paste the answer i have to press control
+ v or left mouseclick + paste but those are also the buttons for skipping the text. How did you do that?

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding to the first quiz. If i want to paste the answer i have to press control
+ v or left mouseclick + paste but those are also the buttons for skipping the text. How did you do that?
shift + insert to paste text. Then F8 to confirm

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Ok i'm pretty sure that part need fixing
That part needs fixing.
Turn 1: Strip Top (~tries, but I got Lv3 Full Strip so it isn't as frustrating as ROBF and S4U)
Turn 2: Steal Bottom (~tries, the joker glove btw, feel like reduces chance to steel by 1/2)
Turn 3: Item Drop Up Premium Item + Assist Item Drop Up
Turn 4: Gloria (More item drop up)
Turn 5: Concentration + Enchant Deadly Poison + Berserk
Turn 6: Dead.

Arguably, against a super buffy boss, I would add in the two +1 attack buff as well. But it's kinda overkill.

not my fault that i got 2 caster boss card >.< Kiel + Vesper
<<
You do realize I have 2 Randgris (+35% main attack), 3 Master Guardian (+40 critical), that Detardeurus card (status immunity) right?

My critical % is higher than my hit %. (Though I usually farm with status immunity and +40 critical and Mimic/Ancient Mimic. With Gloria it's still 85 + 15% critical)

The bad part....or maybe i can change abit is... reduce abit vit for luk to gain item drop rate up
Item drop rate up bonus from luck is the only way to run a build. And it's sane to farm boss cards in this game if you 1 shot ko stuff. (It's like good old RO's Asura strike farming)

Assasin Cross + this babe, see its legit kek
>> Lord knight card doesn't give berserk. Or else I wouldn't have to waste 5 skill points into berserk. While I do have all the skills I need in this build (including cloaking and rufia), my Gloria/mp regen and gaze are all at Lv2 instead of 3. (It's that tight, the Deadly Poison tree is 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 10 = 19 skill points in total)

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the biolab door. :,(
what is はち・急・ファイ・yon?

Cruel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found 2 other versions but the rgss3a file in both is 819.159 kb big and my previous fake version, the rgss3a file was 1,2 gb.

Is the 819 MB version now the right one or fake also?
I cant find another Version with exactly 799 MB, maybe the 799 MB version is the 1.0 version but I downloaded the 1.1 version?

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me thinking those boss from RM guild is shout-out to his view of foreigners who commit piracy?

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found 2 other versions but the rgss3a file in both is 819.159 kb big and my previous fake version, the rgss3a file was 1,2 gb.

Is the 819 MB version now the right one or fake also?
I cant find another Version with exactly 799 MB, maybe the 799 MB version is the 1.0 version but I downloaded the 1.1 version?
Same here. That's exactly what's happening to me. I can only finde those 2 versions.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My 1.1 version has a rgss3a file of 799 Mb.

Edit: Yes, the file does say 819 in the folde,r but 799 when mousing over or viewing properties.
I think the only real way to tell if your copy is broken or not is to get to the endless hallway. That is, the hallway will only be endless if you have the fake version.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edit: Yes, the file does say 819 in the folde,r but 799 when mousing over or viewing properties.
I think the only real way to tell if your copy is broken or not is to get to the endless hallway. That is, the hallway will only be endless if you have the fake version.
Thank you for the swift reply. I'll be testing the version to verify it now, once I find the hallway in question. Will update my post.

EDIT 1: k, data mined it. Found the dragon cave in question, but not the room. All I can guess at the moment is that the endless corridor only exists in the fake version(s)' game files, or at least the other fake versions. So, can tentatively presume that the 799MB is the real v1.1. Will update later if I somehow end up finding it in game. (Also, deleting previous post, now that it is redundant and only taking up thread space.)

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Meanwhile people are talking about OP builds.

And im just sitting here with over 4600 hp with the Green robe and king's staff (it looks like a kings staff). Which the set's combined effect gives 800 extra hp.

+ the Hp increasing passive.

I literally laugh at bosses attacks. While I hit them with my easy 2k int attack.

Slowly but surely. and its hilarious how little their damage becomes with that much vitality.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for the swift reply. I'll be testing the version to verify it now, once I find the hallway in question. Will update my post.

EDIT 1: k, data mined it. Found the dragon cave in question, but not the room. All I can guess at the moment is that the endless corridor only exists in the fake version(s)' game files, or at least the other fake versions. So, can tentatively presume that the 799MB is the real v1.1. Will update later if I somehow end up finding it in game. (Also, deleting previous post, now that it is redundant and only taking up thread space.)

Yeah man if you end find a working version please PM. Otherwise I'm probably going to write this one off after trying like 4 different sources to no avail. Guess I missed the bus lol

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's weird, because if I try to play the "real" version (799) mb, I got an error when I try to battle any monster... But if I play the "fake" version (1,2 gb) I can battle them without errors...

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's weird, because if I try to play the "real" version (799) mb, I got an error when I try to battle any monster... But if I play the "fake" version (1,2 gb) I can battle them without errors...
The error you're getting is the network one, right? This one:
ネットワーク接続エラーXXXX管理者に問い合わせて下さい

Because that is definitely in the real version of the game, as the creator has addressed it on his own blog.

Apparently he doesn't have a definite fix for it himself yet.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah man if you end find a working version please PM. Otherwise I'm probably going to write this one off after trying like 4 different sources to no avail. Guess I missed the bus lol
PM'ed you, but as far as I can tell (according to Dasmir's and pallevader's posts and PM's as well as the game files), at least one of the 799MB v1.1 versions is confirmed to be the correct, working version.

PM'ed you as well.

Because that is definitely in the real version of the game, as the creator has addressed it on his own blog.

Curious; how did you proc that error? I've yet for any enemy battles to make an error like that. o_O

Last edited:

s4ylong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help me Quest: アニバーサリー再び :(:(:(
アニバーサリー再び【場所】 リヒタルゼン北カプラ署【依頼人】 ヘルモーズ警部【報酬】 5000ゼニーアニバーサリーめ…今度こそ必ず捕まえてやる!奴は変装の達人だ、現場では一般人に紛れている事が多い。怪しい奴を見逃すな!推奨レベル

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it released, and if so why can't i find it on dmm or dlsite english? If the maker takes away our ways to buy it he leaves us no choice but to use an alternate method i guess. If that is the case, can somebody PM me concerning it with assistance in avoiding fakes.

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, exactly. That's the error I'm getting.

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If my understanding is correct then you can only choose one "specialization" in the final tree? As a str/agi/vit character, which would best synergize with my stats?

Last edited:

s4ylong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help, what should i do
hxxp://imgur.com/qsKQs2g

:confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.