What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

How do you change your class?

Before all the anger, I have tried searching this thread for the answer and someone said you need to talk to the secretary from behind the desk, but when I do I get the message (horribly translated as):

"Or something would misuse ? When it was to the confirmation of the mission thank you through the counter ."

I.e. she doesn't do anything about class changing.

P.S. I have just gotten the 2nd form of the assist girl (beat the cave) and people have been saying they have been changing class before that point in the game.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you change your class?

Before all the anger, I have tried searching this thread for the answer and someone said you need to talk to the secretary from behind the desk, but when I do I get the message (horribly translated as):

"Or something would misuse ? When it was to the confirmation of the mission thank you through the counter ."

I.e. she doesn't do anything about class changing.

P.S. I have just gotten the 2nd form of the assist girl (beat the cave) and people have been saying they have been changing class before that point in the game.
lol dat machine translation tho. She's telling you to speak to her from behind the counter. Litterally just walk a few steps around the counter and talk to her again

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol dat machine translation tho. She's telling you to speak to her from behind the counter. Litterally just walk a few steps around the counter and talk to her again
I get that quote from her when I am speaking with her behind the counter.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh, interesting. Maybe you haven't completed the quest she's given you yet or something. Could you post the japanese dialogue here so I can see it?

Edit: Also, are you level 15 yet?

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Level 18 at this point. And I have completed some of the quests under the "Story" part in the menu.

edit:Sorry about the poor quality, paint is mad with me for some reason.

This is what she is saying. 何かご用でしょうか?任務の確認をするのでしたらカウンターを通してお願いします。

Attachments

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That is like really tiny lol :p But I managed to read it, she's saying:

何かご用でしょうか?任務の碓認をするのでしたらカウンターを通してお願いします。
Do you have some business here? If you wish to accept a mission, please proceed to the front of the counter.

In other words, whatever flag you need to trigger in order to unlock the class change hasn't been triggered I'd say. Unfortunately i don't know a whole lot about the game's story structure to tell you exactly what you need to do.

However, if you press 'd' your assistant should give you advice about what to do.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Lets hope she knows what to do.

P.S. Where do you find the medals to turn into the guy in the top right of the ocean village? (From random spots or do monsters also drop them?)

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In that same town , in the south west corner you can talk to a woman to do some monster betting. You basically choose one of 4 guys and if you guess right you get some medals.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys, what does this card do?

I got from a train girl in the mine, im on chapter 6.

SHe was tough, but she actually dropped something. so...what does it do?

auwfna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, what does this card do?

I got from a train girl in the mine, im on chapter 6.

SHe was tough, but she actually dropped something. so...what does it do?
It says:

絶対にスタンしない。

Basically, you can’t be stunned.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It says:

絶対にスタンしない。

Basically, you can’t be stunned.

...I've finally found what I was lookin for since I think page 18-25. Hell I even made a post about it XD

FInally, no bs stunlock :D

I may not have gotten a broken card for Stormgust, but god dammit I cannot be stunned, and its totally worth it.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

By the way, sorry for posting so much, I just have so many questions XD

how do I get the skills in this tree?

Do I need to unlock that golden skill in the side? most of them say I need the skills I alreadsy have maxed, like the SP regen one, the boob attack with INT scaling one.

How do I activate these? im lvl 43

Edit - NEVERMIND they are unlocked with the divine room from the sage castle, you activate the pillar with the symbol you want. I got the 99Mp skill and its...amazing. awesome damage and it inflicts DEATH debuff...I think thats the one with the grim reaper with a scythe, which cuts all attack power, magical and phys in half :D

Where may I find this last ingredient? this dagger?

Last edited:

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PM me with a link to a non-broken version of this game? The ones I've tried all had either a missing sprite causing a crash or were corrupt files and couldn't run. I've downloaded like 3 different times to no avail and would appreciate being pointed at a good one.
Same here, please!

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Without getting too much into spoilers, is it possible to lock yourself out of getting some girls as lovers? One example (or two) are the two henchwomen of that enemy guild, the ninja and the western gunslinger. When you beat them you get three options, and I picked the third one each time. If I hadn't would there have been more times later to get them as lovers, or would that be the end? Same for the priest gal in topright town; if I chose to overlook her, I can give her a card later but then so far, nothing else has happened; if I say I'll overlook it, she becomes my lover but then I can't give her that card. Would choosing the first option lock her out of becoming one of my lovers?

Edit: Also, can anyone shed light on what exactly the third option when choosing to open a new third job crystal does? The one that mentions purifying the heart or something. I can't really tell any difference after choosing it.

Last edited:

ytinasni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.2 is out.

Bugfixes/changes:
【重要】タナトスの声クエストで、ボスを撃破した後ヘリコと会話せずに、図書館の学者と会話してしまうとイベントが進まなくなりますので会話しないで下さい、会話してしまって進まなくなった人は次のバージョンで進むようになります。 愛人アイテムに関わる問題ですので近日中に対応します。
オナペモードでアラームの↓(特殊)選択後の挙動がおかしくなる。
アリーナでGMに敗北する時、画像がなくてエラーメッセージがでる
魔剣の秘伝書を倉庫に預けたまま、サキュバスに話しかけると再度イベントが開始される
装備セットの組み合わせで発生するバグを修正
ラスボスがHP半分になった後の回復量調整
リーフの沈黙成功率アップ
Could someone translate, please?

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Without getting too much into spoilers, is it possible to lock yourself out of getting some girls as lovers? One example (or two) are the two henchwomen of that enemy guild, the ninja and the western gunslinger. When you beat them you get three options, and I picked the third one each time. If I hadn't would there have been more times later to get them as lovers, or would that be the end? Same for the priest gal in topright town; if I chose to overlook her, I can give her a card later but then so far, nothing else has happened; if I say I'll overlook it, she becomes my lover but then I can't give her that card. Would choosing the first option lock her out of becoming one of my lovers?

Edit: Also, can anyone shed light on what exactly the third option when choosing to open a new third job crystal does? The one that mentions purifying the heart or something. I can't really tell any difference after choosing it.
Sets your morality meter to pure again, needed to recruit the GM

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From what little I understood.
1. Need to finish some quest to be able to proceed with thanatos tower thingy
2. The Library's Scholar quest is bugged so do not proceed with her quest. it will be fixed in a future version.
3. When you defeat the GM in the arena, there is an error message that'll appear.
4. Something about magic sword and succubus quest.
5. Combination effect of set of items have been fixed
6. Lif's silence rate has been boosted.

Haven't started with the game yet though, so not so sure.

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A question about pet catching,
some of the bosses cannot be catch (using eggs),
And some of them can.

But there are some bosses I have missed like 黒色の戦乙女- ランドグリスゴースト
I killed it.

Don't know how to fight and catch her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.