What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Stuck at this quest, walkthrough was too confusing to understand.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck at this quest, walkthrough was too confusing to understand.
あの人の社会復帰
【場所】 リヒタルゼン南西のマンホール前
【依頼人】 鋼鉄の錬金術師
【報酬】 魔法石3つ

研究に没頭して、引き篭もってしまった友人を助けて欲しい。。。彼は変わってしまったんだ!

推奨レベル ?

Rehabilitation for a certain person
Place: In front of a manhole in south west Lighthalzen(リヒタルゼン)
Client: Full steel alchemist (reference ahoy)
Reward: 3 magic stones

I want to help a friend who has been shutting themselves indoors, immersed in their research. They didn't use to be like this!

Required level: ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

あの人の社会復帰 Quest
-Go to lighthazen bottom left and speak with the guy on armor.
-Progress the story - Cleared Odin temple
-Succubus will appear inside the president office @ Juno on the left side
-Talk to sucubuss, then go back to the man on bottom left lighthazen
-Quest cleared

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Apparently the game let's me stack Berserk and Enchant Deadly Poison. Which is stupid.

Testing it out, after 2 turns of buff, I just did 8k per critical on Super Novice Clone. Add in 10~11 Hits with 10% leech life. I am looking at 80k+ damage in a single turn for 3 turns and healing for 8k+ per turn.
Since I am using Misteltein, 10~11 hits is enough for 100% silence, and stone +100% to the damage of next hit. Needless to say, Super Novice Clone's 66666 HP got cleaned out in a single turn.

Update: ... 19k per critical on Randgris, 26k while stoned, she melted.

Any way to know where my meter currently is at? And what affects it?
In the lower right city inn, if your meter is low enough to be a bad guy, you cannot sleep in the inn. In terms of what effect it, all options considered immoral when in a dialog. (and only when selecting a option)

Last edited:

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm guys, can I use save from 1.0v (fake). In the new 1.1v?
thanks

- kinda lazy to rerun from start -

Also, what should I do to win GvG? there are 2 option when fighting, but didnt know what it does.
Did I need to buy item for strengthen army from soldier in my castle?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Without getting too much into spoilers, is it possible to lock yourself out of getting some girls as lovers? One example (or two) are the two henchwomen of that enemy guild, the ninja and the western gunslinger. When you beat them you get three options, and I picked the third one each time. If I hadn't would there have been more times later to get them as lovers, or would that be the end? Same for the priest gal in topright town; if I chose to overlook her, I can give her a card later but then so far, nothing else has happened; if I say I'll overlook it, she becomes my lover but then I can't give her that card. Would choosing the first option lock her out of becoming one of my lovers?

Edit: Also, can anyone shed light on what exactly the third option when choosing to open a new third job crystal does? The one that mentions purifying the heart or something. I can't really tell any difference after choosing it.
You can never lock yourself from acquiring someone, you can always fight the previous bosses and npcs at later stage of the game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm guys, can I use save from 1.0v (fake). In the new 1.1v?
thanks

- kinda lazy to rerun from start -

Also, what should I do to win GvG? there are 2 option when fighting, but didnt know what it does.
Did I need to buy item for strengthen army from soldier in my castle?
1st: No u can burn that savefile =P
2nd: At begining if you want to clear some GvG you might need to buy them, but the cost to clear vs reward balaned out...
Or you can leave it for alter when ur army increase

@Draa
Ok i'm pretty sure that part need fixing, but i already cleared the game as INT/Vit build which i say the easy difficulty 1.... (not my fault that i got 2 caster boss card >.< Kiel + Vesper)
Well some of the boss still a big major pain but yeah caster can dealt 40k / hit now as long they clothes on chest area striped off... (the good part i guess none of int atk can be completely blocked off)
The bad part....or maybe i can change abit is... reduce abit vit for luk to gain item drop rate up

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st: No u can burn that savefile =P
2nd: At begining if you want to clear some GvG you might need to buy them, but the cost to clear vs reward balaned out...
Or you can leave it for alter when ur army increase

@Draa
Ok i'm pretty sure that part need fixing, but i already cleared the game as INT/Vit build which i say the easy difficulty 1.... (not my fault that i got 2 caster boss card >.< Kiel + Vesper)
Well some of the boss still a big major pain but yeah caster can dealt 40k / hit now as long they clothes on chest area striped off... (the good part i guess none of int atk can be completely blocked off)
The bad part....or maybe i can change abit is... reduce abit vit for luk to gain item drop rate up

Vit + anything, its insane the defense boost vit gives early game , that grill hit you for 200 damage ? put some stats in vit and now hit you only 50... its insane.

@Altrius
Apparently the game let's me stack Berserk and Enchant Deadly Poison. Which is stupid.

Testing it out, after 2 turns of buff, I just did 8k per critical on Super Novice Clone. Add in 10~11 Hits with 10% leech life. I am looking at 80k+ damage in a single turn for 3 turns and healing for 8k+ per turn.
Since I am using Misteltein, 10~11 hits is enough for 100% silence, and stone +100% to the damage of next hit. Needless to say, Super Novice Clone's 66666 HP got cleaned out in a single turn.

Update: ... 19k per critical on Randgris, 26k while stoned, she melted.

In the lower right city inn, if your meter is low enough to be a bad guy, you cannot sleep in the inn. In terms of what effect it, all options considered immoral when in a dialog. (and only when selecting a option)
Assasin Cross , see its legit kek

ribyh

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to edit the external MOD.rvdata2?
Trying to get to the battle quotes.

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell i get keystones in thanatos tower?
5th floor locked, i've got staff from cultists, some pages from girls, thats all.

Also, what to do with upper right town priest girl? She just asking me for some "training" option, but i cant get her into harem.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How the hell i get keystones in thanatos tower?
5th floor locked, i've got staff from cultists, some pages from girls, thats all.
Same place, Biolab is now locked down, mantis girls keep spawning back in front of me, dunno what to do now.

Also can't beat Lif's final form, the heals are too big and her magic resist is high as balls XD

Also I don't know if a lot of people know but there are supposedly "special" effects by wearing two pieces of equipment that match each other.

I have no idea what the effect is, but i'l leave the image here soo ne doesn't need to backtrack to biolab to find the book.

Edit: I found out one effect the green robe and the staff, having both of them gives you a whopping 500 HP!!!!

The staff is also pretty good, I dunno where I got it from lol, dunno if its a drop. but it gives you 15 int and some hp, couple that with the green robe and you're looking at a 800 hp increase. + some respectable int ammount, with good vitality leftover.

I am using this staff instead of soul staff. Cuz the effect is amazing. My hp rose from 3275 to 4070 by equiping both these pieces lol. And I have an acceptable 166 int. Also noticed my health regening for more than it did before, it looks like it regens more than just 5% with the passive with this equip set effect.

Last edited:

terryrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the final chapter too,
dunno what to do in that tower to unlock 5F,

I watched this japanese guide:
大統領の館でイベント後、タナトスタワーに一時入れなくなる
館前にいるノビッサに話しかけるとイベント進行
GVG戦闘なので砦でGVGアイテムをしっかり補充すること
タナトスタワー5Fの封印されて通れなかった階段が開放されてるのでそこから進む
タナトスタワー中央部でイベント
中央部の中心に10Fへの入り口があるが結界で守られている
四方の道からいける階層でタナトスの悲しみを倒していくと進めるようになる。

There are some GVG stuff need to do after you get the final form of your partner?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So guys, what do I put here?

THis is not the cube room, this is the even deepr underground biolab.

What do I input X_X

NVm found it.

Last edited:

Cruel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in a empty room inside the dragon cave, I can only go up or down.
I cant get out, because I doesnt matter where I go, it's the same room again?!?

I don't have any Teleportion feathers with me so - Help pls? :confused:

Here a screen of the Room:
imgur.com/n2fMyLS

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

When i spoke to him, he said something about honey and string of gold or something around those lines.

Where & How do i obtain those items?

Absolutely no clue what he wants from me, is this another part of the main quest?

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

imgur.com/n2fMyLS
That's likely the fake version of the game you have then. The developer included a never-ending hallway as a trap for pirates.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

imgur.com/n2fMyLS
Sir, It appears that you are using the fake version of EOY.

That hidden cave inside the dragon map, its a trap for people who pirates the game.

I regret to tell you this but you will have to get the Real Version from "You know where" & Perhaps restart with a new save.

*By the way, you can't reuse the save from the fake version to the real one, it will cause an error*

Ryudo_Tenjin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sir, It appears that you are using the fake version of EOY.

That hidden cave inside the dragon map, its a trap for people who pirates the game.

I regret to tell you this but you will have to get the Real Version from "You know where" & Perhaps restart with a new save.

*By the way, you can't reuse the save from the fake version to the real one, it will cause an error*
Got a savegame from the real version?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a savegame from the real version?
There already plenty savegames posted here even 100% ones, if you dont want those then just start a new game and use cheat engine to recover you level and stuff.

Also check RGSS3A has exactly 799MB, more or less its a fake version.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@terence

Your quests say this:

頼んだ料理が来ない
【場所】 レッケンベル本社1Fオフィス
【依頼人】デスク主任
【報酬】マジカルアップル

注文した料理がこない。。。いつまで待たせる気だ!

推奨レベル ?

The food I ordered hasn't arrived
Place: Office in Rekkenberu(レッケンベル) headquarters 1st floor
Client: Person at the desk
Reward: Magic apple

The food I ordered hasn't arrived... How long do they plan on making me wait!

---
求・オートマターの卵
【場所】 キルハイル学院
【依頼人】技術師
【報酬】 秘蔵の下着

オートマターの研究をしているのだが、素材が足りない!
もしも、キルハイル製以上のオートマターがあれば。。。

推奨レベル ?

Wanted: Automaton's(オートマター) egg
Place: Kiel Hyre(キルハイル) Academy
Client: Technician
Reward: Prized underwear

I'm doing research on Automatons, but there's not enough subject matter to study!
If only there were more Automatons than the one made in Kiel Hyre...

Status
Not open for further replies.