What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmpyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

く・煮・オー・XXX (XXX is ku) Anyone know what number this is?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Search in this page

ask me if you have any doubt

now another question, how do you turn into super novice? im 16 level but dunno with whom I need to speak
In yuno library/church theres a npc in the "why cant hold all those books" background saying "you aren not ready for reincarnate" maybe its related.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Since people are asking, and I just found out. The village on the east side, with the "monster betting" and the boat to the oden island(?), the area with all the tables and npcs dining together is a house with an unmarked door, they sell monster eggs there. They also sell monster eggs in the city with the biolab, both also sell the improved version. In the same city with the monster betting pen, an old man on the northmost part of town will exchange your ancient medals for items, one of the 5 medal rewards is the Master Egg.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Been out of the loop, is the 1.1 version that crashes on bio lab enemies a fake one too? if it is, where do I find one? XD nyaa?

BTw my version is 963mb

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any easier way to get the card the researcher wants from Bio Labs? I've been beating all these girls and it just doesn't want to drop. I even have a mimic card and a +10% drop rate sword equipped x.x

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since people are asking, and I just found out. The village on the east side, with the "monster betting" and the boat to the oden island(?), the area with all the tables and npcs dining together is a house with an unmarked door, they sell monster eggs there. They also sell monster eggs in the city with the biolab, both also sell the improved version. In the same city with the monster betting pen, an old man on the northmost part of town will exchange your ancient medals for items, one of the 5 medal rewards is the Master Egg.
That's very useful info, thanks!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp theres a guy blocking the door, anyway near the fountain theres a egg"pokeball" and another around the village......so i just used cheat engine and tada 99 eggs...

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can also cheat engine your way to 99 medals from the monster betting, then get all the items from the man in the north east corner of town.

Including the master egg, which you can once again cheat engine.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can also cheat engine your way to 99 medals from the monster betting, then get all the items from the man in the north east corner of town.

Including the master egg, which you can once again cheat engine.
yeah totally did it, once again CE cutting the annoying farm... now if could work for the puzzles kek :p

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone help me? what in gods name is THIS shit

Its the code I got, the second number and the third, LITERALLY DON'T SHOW UP IN ANY GOOGLE PICTURE.

The blackboard says Ni, which i know is 2, but the rest, THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN google IMAGES. this is bullshit.

Help?

IF you can't help with the image, how do I copy it from the game? :(

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me? what in gods name is THIS shit

Its the code I got, the second number and the third, LITERALLY DON'T SHOW UP IN ANY GOOGLE PICTURE.

The blackboard says Ni, which i know is 2, but the rest, THEY DON'T SHOW UP IN google IMAGES. this is bullshit.

Help?

IF you can't help with the image, how do I copy it from the game? :(
first is 4 (shi)
second is 6 (roku)
third is 2 (tou -> two)

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd advice you hook the text and run it through a dictionary like jisho[dot]org to check how it's pronounced. Then search for the pronounciation and find the number.
that translation site really made it easy. thanks.

loki201

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows where is this sage castle at?

Attachments

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I got through bio labs, lost to the mage alchemist girl, (she stunlocked me) which progressed the story.

I went to a weird crystal room in the floating city, something happened to lif. Im lvl 20.

I spoke to all random people I could, unlocked a tower to the right and a small village bellow it, can't enter the village. But can enter the tower, where the enemys are almost invulnerable to my attacks, women covered in magic pages or some nonsense, my INt build can't do damage at all.

What do I do? anyone know? Also is the any job change like in previous games?

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i downloaded the 963 mb version and the 974 mb version on Nya, both are the same and are corrupted with missing sprite thing in Bio lab... Is there a clue to find a good one ?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh... I thought the 963 MB ver is already safe.
Did you use a save from the old (fake) version?

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But can enter the tower, where the enemys are almost invulnerable to my attacks, women covered in magic pages or some nonsense, my INt build can't do damage at all.
..strip them (one of the enemies in the lab had a card that gives lv1 strip armor if you don't have it, and you probably don't..)

.. you could also "steal" their "clothing" but I didn't try that so don't know if it could work with them, it worked on gemini so who knows ..

Status
Not open for further replies.