What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

The anime-sharing files from the zippyshare links also didn't work for me, same problem (Crashing vs bio-lab enemies)
that file works for me, just... i got to start a new game xD (i did the puzzle thanks for a user who upload a zip with the words)

Another thing u can try its to copy battlers for the "fake" version to the original one, but for this u need to extract it first.

Edit: but now just get the V1.1 :)

Aswiri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that file works for me, just... i got to start a new game xD (i did the puzzle thanks for a user who upload a zip with the words)

Another thing u can try its to copy battlers for the "fake" version to the original one, but for this u need to extract it first.

Edit: but now just get the V1.1 :)
so normal version 1.1?

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone found the missing slot? Or a way to recruit the first boss who roams the cave after you beat her once?

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess i have to wait until (hopefully) a fan-made patch will come out.
Regarding to the developer's action I'm not sure if I should buy his game allthough he is doing the best h-games.
To be honest i had to laugh while reading this thread cuz of the fake version. The developer is a creative troll you to give him that.

Anyway, what about the lolis? I don't really like these and ROBFS4U had percentually more lolis than ROBF. Hopefully it won't be more in this game. (No offense to those who actually like this)

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

what just happened to this game lol

my ver1.1 i dowload are 1.3GB it's a fake version?

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I guess i have to wait until (hopefully) a fan-made patch will come out.
Regarding to the developer's action I'm not sure if I should buy his game allthough he is doing the best h-games.
To be honest i had to laugh while reading this thread cuz of the fake version. The developer is a creative troll you to give him that.

Anyway, what about the lolis? I don't really like these and ROBFS4U had percentually more lolis than ROBF. Hopefully it won't be more in this game. (No offense to those who actually like this)
It's got em, I've only fought around 9 different types and already I've ran into two very obvious examples. There's a ton of open spaces in the recollection room so it's hard to say. It probably is more or less the same as the last.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what just happened to this game lol

my ver1.1 i dowload are 1.3GB it's a fake version?
I haven't played far enough into the game yet to confirm, but various reports suggest that the ~1.2 Gb one is a fake version that has corrupt data in it.

pooptec

Reputation score

Is the 963mb one not fake?

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the second game has loli content, and more than the first, hmmmm, interesting, and so far the author is an asshole in general, with what he has done in the past and now, right?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the second game has loli content, and more than the first, hmmmm, interesting, and so far the author is an asshole in general, with what he has done in the past and now, right?
How is the author being an asshole? He(assuming) made the game so of course he has the right to defend it. Besides, most malice and inconvenience are directed towards Chinese not the rest of the world, since China is known for having too much piracy and plagiarism, they even pirate games and then sell it for profit.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some one know where I can find meat in the game, I need it from a quest :p

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i'm really confuse now
so i go back to read all comment in 10-13 page i see this

I'm a man who knows Japanese.
The reason why you guys do not have Japanese quiz is that the cracked version of the game has missing files.
I suspect the creator of this game uploaded this fake version to confuse us.
All games uploaded on Anime Sharing and torrent are fake games with missing files.
i read it little more so.... in enbroch mine
if you don't get japanese quiz it's mean you game are fake version now
and in fake version you will stop in biolab
because a lot of people have problem about jail on it lol

but it's from old ver. so...
we don't know about ver.1.1 yet

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm really confuse now
so i go back to read all comment in 10-13 page i see this

i read it little more so.... in enbroch mine
if you don't get japanese quiz it's mean you game are fake version now
and in fake version you will stop in biolab
because a lot of people have problem about jail on it lol

but it's from old ver. so...
we don't know about ver.1.1 yet
I had a mate try it out and he said it still crashed but he was using an old save. It may be a bum version or it may be the save itself causing the issue. He's too lazy to get back up to that point so we gotta wait for someone to step up to the plate.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So weapons i see most of them dont give any stats so... fuking weapons how do they works ?

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So weapons i see most of them dont give any stats so... fuking weapons how do they works ?
You gotta go to the white haired chick in the top right corner of your base. She can refine them for particular ores just like the first game. I assume the different weapons have different effects, maybe they refine into something different or maybe they have an inherent effect.

Kazenosinobi

Reputation score

In v1.1 I use save from v 1.0 and it's work. Lever in the bio-laboratory turned on! But when the battle begins, the game crashes (

Status
Not open for further replies.