What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I finally got to the password "quiz" on 1.1 any ideas? My key item says

し・史・ナイン・XXX (The XXX is "nana")

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So weapons i see most of them dont give any stats so... fuking weapons how do they works ?
they work in sets, if you have the corresponding set it gives quite massive stat boost.

In the biolab right after you get in the room to the left where you go down to 1F you get a list which things combine.

One of the first things to get is the novice shield and the boots, give +10 to all stats.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NPC around the town give detail about the weapon.

If I'm not mistaken, Katar increase atk in proportion to agi.

Don't know about other.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont need help for the first quest anymore found it made it to the bio lab had a hard time finding my passcode with the site someone posted couple pages back so i look at the in game card and use google translate to draw the code, it gave me some numbers for the ones i was missing i just input all numbers untill i unlock the gate.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was someone just here making fun of black tea? :(

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all right gotta ask did anyone else make it to the castle to the north after you start the next story mission I when to the top of the castle and kill a strong enemie and got a staff don't know what to do with it:cool:

Nishi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got the working version and I'm stuck at the mine quiz thing. Do I just put in the missing letters? or the whole word? And how do I know if I'm right or wrong. Answered like 30 in a row :p

firemaster10101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I got the working version and I'm stuck at the mine quiz thing. Do I just put in the missing letters? or the whole word? And how do I know if I'm right or wrong. Answered like 30 in a row :p
Page 15, lll123 posted the answers. You don't know if you got any right or wrong until 10 questions have been answered, if it goes past the 10th question then you've gotten at least one wrong and now have to answer an additional question for every wrong answer.

If you don't want to cheat then just translate whatever the picture shows(e.g carrot) from english to japanese, and if one of the characters matches then it's very likely the correct answer.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god what a shame im lost again, okey i got the quest list and mine einbroch but can just go the second floor. Also yes its the True ver.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

god what a shame im lost again, okey i got the quest list and mine einbroch but can just go the second floor. Also yes its the True ver.
Could you elaborate? please

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate to ask again, but could someone kindly share a save? One I used was with a fake version, after actually buying the damn game it completely fucked me.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you elaborate? please
isnt the haxxored/corrupted one, yup for just saying it the pm spam is a swarm of locusts.

anyways better a pic where im stuck.

I hate to ask again, but could someone kindly share a save? One I used was with a fake version, after actually buying the damn game it completely fucked me.
This one is post-cave puzzle but its a STR/FLEE experimental build so yah if you have bad rng....

Attachments

Last edited:

Blackice222

Reputation score

Hey guys, could anyone explain the pet system to me? I was wondering how you actually get girls to show up in the base. Thanks.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, could anyone explain the pet system to me? I was wondering how you actually get girls to show up in the base. Thanks.
the grills you capture are in the mansion/castle thingie, where all the npc has a name hightlight

Blackice222

Reputation score

the grills you capture are in the mansion/castle thingie, where all the npc has a name hightlight
So you capture them? Do you have to use a skill, or some kind of special item to capture?

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats weird, just after entered the second floor, start an event where u see 2 mans talking, then u have to save one of them in the bottomleft of the map.

Maybe u need to do one more sidequest? or speak with all the people outside the mine...
U did the jap puzzle?
idk what more can be :c

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

isnt the haxxored/corrupted one, yup for just saying it the pm spam is a swarm of locusts.

anyways better a pic where im stuck.

you need to finish at least 2 more side quest I think with 4 side quest cleared you avance in the story, then you receive a message outside in the main map to go to the einbroch mine lvl 2 to continue the story.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you need to finish at least 2 more side quest I think with 4 side quest cleared you avance in the story, then you receive a message outside in the main map to go to the einbroch mine lvl 2 to continue the story.
ok now i need to figure how to do the other sidequest...

So you capture them? Do you have to use a skill, or some kind of special item to capture?
you need "pokeballs" for that, i dunno where to get them.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok now i need to figure how to do the other sidequest...

you need "pokeballs" for that, i dunno where to get them.

Search in this page

seesaawiki.jp/robf/d/EOY%5f%a5%af%a5%a8%a5%b9%a5%c8
ask me if you have any doubt

now another question, how do you turn into super novice? im 16 level but dunno with whom I need to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.