What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
game out, autor saying theres no anti gaijin and eng ver will come out winter 2021
Winter? Man, that's quite a while away.

I wonder if that's some weird tactic of his: Either the stupid gaijin buy his game 2 times or he has a reason to rant about them not buying the english version he made.

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are there any rule we need to keep in mind for capturing the monster girls???

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Winter? Man, that's quite a while away.

I wonder if that's some weird tactic of his: Either the stupid gaijin buy his game 2 times or he has a reason to rant about them not buying the english version he made.
Or it could be that translating games takes time and effort and it getting adult games on Steam isn't easy so he's giving himself the realistic goal of getting that done in a year.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmmm, guess I'll go for DEX+STR build and sprinkle in some LUK for drop rate.
Can't wait for the Eng version but thankfully MTool works well enough to not get lost in game.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1614954153267.png
hello guys i can't advance to the next part
1614954236129.png
this is my progress, help
the translation with the Textractor is quite bad

Fatalus

Reputation score
are there any rule we need to keep in mind for capturing the monster girls???
As far I understood:
1. She has to be under 50% health (unlike the original ROBF where it didn't matter)
2. Some girls are not capturable at all

As a bonus in this version, you can evolve your captured girls after they reach 100% affection. New option will appear in your house when you talk to her (second from bottom, should be 4 options overall).
Evolved girl loses all affection, but is MUCH stronger.

Or it could be that translating games takes time and effort and it getting adult games on Steam isn't easy so he's giving himself the realistic goal of getting that done in a year.
As for that, I already ran it through Trans++ and yeah. For a good translation I'd say 6 months of work at least.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Hmm can someone help me how to progress? I literally visit every town and area so far and I am stuck how to get on here.
Here are my quests:

an area where I wonder how to continue:

1. bring 5 chunks of iron (dropped by bee girl in sewer and lake area) to "totally not your surrogate dad" nobleman E.
2. go to the barkeep in the town past the lake/forest area. he'll tell you to hunt mushroom girls in the nearby forest. beat 5 and game'll tell you to go back to him.
3. there should be a merchant in castle town. he'll give you package to deliver to someone (i think the barkeep from 2) in the forest town.
View attachment 38100
hello guys i can't advance to the next part
View attachment 38102
this is my progress, help
the translation with the Textractor is quite bad
have you teamed up with the orcs yet? In the forest leading to the tower town, if you go to the right, you'll find a different exit at the top that leads to the orc village, starting the quest to break the second gem.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. bring 5 chunks of iron (dropped by bee girl in sewer and lake area) to "totally not your surrogate dad" nobleman E.
2. go to the barkeep in the town past the lake/forest area. he'll tell you to hunt mushroom girls in the nearby forest. beat 5 and game'll tell you to go back to him.
3. there should be a merchant in castle town. he'll give you package to deliver to someone (i think the barkeep from 2) in the forest town.

have you teamed up with the orcs yet? In the forest leading to the tower town, if you go to the right, you'll find a different exit at the top that leads to the orc village, starting the quest to break the second gem.
I see, that was it, I had to endure a fight against the Orc Champion, and I also found a tunnel behind the destroyed house, thanks

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far I understood:
1. She has to be under 50% health (unlike the original ROBF where it didn't matter)
2. Some girls are not capturable at all

As a bonus in this version, you can evolve your captured girls after they reach 100% affection. New option will appear in your house when you talk to her (second from bottom, should be 4 options overall).
Evolved girl loses all affection, but is MUCH stronger.
I guess I need to unlock the function?? I only can go my the house and see the monster girls I fought and at the other area ( where you can see the animation of them) I have the option to sell them at 100 affection???? at least I know how to deal with my money problems now.

Okay thx for the help. 1st seems kinda hard to get?? consdering there is not always the dropping it. 2nd I need to do then. 3rd already completed after running randomly around like a lost chicken.

I got the 1st crystals here at the forest. But I am wondering?? was it the good idea to skip the first boss?? ( I use the 3rd option and it seems I won there by default becasue I endure the boss play????)

Fksus

Reputation score
I need help in the underwater stage, there is a puzzle which says something like:
"Tell me the name of the great pirate captain!"
anyone can help me out there?

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I need help in the underwater stage, there is a puzzle which says something like:
"Tell me the name of the great pirate captain!"
anyone can help me out there?
If you go in the next area, there a chest with a password, somewhere in the middle, there's a slab that tells you the full password written by <x> which is basically the captain.It is the slab that was protected by a miniboss.

Anyone finished this game already? Im at 85% and i still dont see any new human or Heroine hscenes aside from that feet scene with the main heroine(Spica i think her name is).

I'm kinda disappointed you can't get any other humangirls like before. Aka whitesmith, high priestess, priestess, etc. Unless Asgar's planning to add more?

dalik5825

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get skills that are in the red background (strip, stealth, etc.)

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm I endured the orc 10 round battle here and now I wonder where to go. Any advice????

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get skills that are in the red background (strip, stealth, etc.)
Red ones are called advanced skills, will be unlocked after a quest where you upgrade yourself by encountering a valkyrie.

manthonymanz

Reputation score
Welp I've finally hit a wall lol anyone know how to progress on these quests?

^Already passed the cutscene with the blonde girl finding the panties but the underwear researcher stills wants something from me

^I see the invisible guy next to the starting house but not sure how to interact with him

^not sure where to collect the "biological cards" from

someonebored

Reputation score
Hello, I'm sorry to bother. Could someone please explain to me what I need to do to complete this quest and generally unlock new locations?

Yeah, I'm kind of blocked at the beginning. I have the hometown, pink slime area and sewers as available locations. About the sewers, I think I completed one quest by collecting trash/broken wine bottles, beaten some orange slime on 3B and now I'm wasting time battling the tutorial lady and slimes. There's a character on the first floor of the "guild" (if I'm wrong, I'm talking about the top-left building) which I think is requesting me to collect some item, but I could be wrong.

Fksus

Reputation score
If you go in the next area, there a chest with a password, somewhere in the middle, there's a slab that tells you the full password written by <x> which is basically the captain.It is the slab that was protected by a miniboss.
Thanks I got it now!
another question, have you figured out what to do in the kevin tower basement.
after I put in 3 cared in the upper left corner of the last floor a red liquid appears, but I dont seem to get any furter from there.

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello, I'm sorry to bother. Could someone please explain to me what I need to do to complete this quest and generally unlock new locations?

Yeah, I'm kind of blocked at the beginning. I have the hometown, pink slime area and sewers as available locations. About the sewers, I think I completed one quest by collecting trash/broken wine bottles, beaten some orange slime on 3B and now I'm wasting time battling the tutorial lady and slimes. There's a character on the first floor of the "guild" (if I'm wrong, I'm talking about the top-left building) which I think is requesting me to collect some item, but I could be wrong.
The quest you linked requires you to bring 3 grapes and 1 empty bottle to an NPC in south-east town to make a grape juice. The NPC is a blonde woman in the bar. Grapes can drop from bat enemies, empty bottles drop from pink slimes. Make the juice and bring it back to the woman in the main town.

I guess I need to unlock the function?? I only can go my the house and see the monster girls I fought and at the other area ( where you can see the animation of them) I have the option to sell them at 100 affection???? at least I know how to deal with my money problems now.
There is a quest to unlock capturing monster girls, it requires you to catch a pink slime first. Didn't say anything about selling, I said you can EVOLVE them into better ones.

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
The quest you linked requires you to bring 3 grapes and 1 empty bottle to an NPC in south-east town to make a grape juice. The NPC is a blonde woman in the bar. Grapes can drop from bat enemies, empty bottles drop from pink slimes. Make the juice and bring it back to the woman in the main town.
Thank you. Do I need to do something specific to unlock the south-east town? The world map is pretty much empty on my end: I can visit only the main town, the sewers and an area with three pink slimes.