What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

new blog post from what google translate tells me its coming out at midnight on 3/5 so a week to go if nothing goes wrong

3/5 0:00 japan time, which is roughly 25 hours from when I post this.

I hope it will have an english version right away and not like 2 weeks later

game is out. got it, won't play until later.

Just bought the game but all my files are corrupted. Instead of japanese Files I got some moonrunes, what am I doing wrong?

moonrunes.JPG

EDIT: Ok I got it... If you use WinRAR you have to press ctrl + e and choose Japanese, then you need locale emulator and run it in Japanese, damn

Last edited:
Just bought the game but all my files are corrupted. Instead of japanese Files I got some moonrunes, what am I doing wrong?

View attachment 38095

EDIT: Ok I got it... If you use WinRAR you have to press ctrl + e and choose Japanese, then you need locale emulator and run it in Japanese, damn
Or... you could just use 7zip.

game out, autor saying theres no anti gaijin and eng ver will come out winter 2021

Since the game is out, please provide an update to the OP before we move this over.

One question: will losing make my stats lower or introduce any weakness?

One question: will losing make my stats lower or introduce any weakness?
Don't think so. The game does keep track of the first enemy you lose to, but doesn't really do much with it. there's an expendable item that stops it recording it though (if you want a "pure" run). If you've got a lose tracked though, you can work at a brothel where you exchange Exp for cash.

can someone help me with regex on textractor. it's spam DANGER many times in battle

ummm....already lost. i talked to blue haired girl in bar, got a bunch of exclamation point things, talked to guy with "new" above head. can now enter field. only pink slimes, fence in the way. no way to progress. this is immediately after tutorial.
by the way, reBF v 0.9? not 1.0?

ummm....already lost. i talked to blue haired girl in bar, got a bunch of exclamation point things, talked to guy with "new" above head. can now enter field. only pink slimes, fence in the way. no way to progress. this is immediately after tutorial.
1614924598197.png
talk with him

you have to complete quests to progress the story

Hmm can someone help me how to progress? I literally visit every town and area so far and I am stuck how to get on here.
Here are my quests:

an area where I wonder how to continue:

Any signs of riddles in this game to screw non japanese players?

Didn't the circle said, that there will be an english version? Is it a cooperation with Kagura?

Back