Ashley (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (thetwo)

"Well, there might be stairs elsewhere." The man gives a small shrug. "But as I've said, a little romp and I'll let you move on, no problem."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yea, wow, because antagonizing me is a great way to get laid. Okay, forget this. Let me down or I'll try to stick bits of metal into your fragile body."

Ashley still wasn't one hundred percent sure that she could do that, but he was just making it easier and easier to imagine. And it's not like 'he' was really a 'he' anyway. 'It' was probably a more accurate description.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooh, so threating." The man says. "But if you want to attack me, I'm sure I could quite a few things before you even got to me."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's a point, but I'm not sure you're telling the truth."

Ashley took a few steps closer to the man, not walking quite towards him, but towards the wall to one side of him.

"And I still don't see what you get out of fighting me after I've made it perfectly clear you've no chance to get me to have a 'romp' with you."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I feel fairly confident in my abilities to beat you and force you to submit." the man chuckles. As he says this, Ashley has a few mental images of what the man might be able to do, lewd thoughts, and she starts to get aroused, but clears her mind before it's too late.

0/5 AP

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're going to have to do better then that. I mean, I've had worse things done to me in the last few hours."

That was actually a point Ashley had not hitherto considered. How long had she been in the game? It was hard to say even with 'in-game' time, and that ignored the possibility of some sort of temporal compression in the manner of dreams. Which was much better to think about then the images that the man was clearly trying to force her to think about.

Meanwhile, she continued walking, hoping to get into spear range before he made any serious attacks.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next set of images that Ashley sees are lewd, her mind sucking them in as she somewhat wants them, feeling herself get warm and wet. The man seems to be slowly circling with her movements, not letting her get very close.

"Well, still." The mage says "It's simple, it won't even take long."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley continues walking until she actually reaches the barrier, and presses a hand firmly against it. After all, images in her mind could be said to be illusion magic, so best to make sure the barrier is 'real'.

"Well, you're not doing a very good job of it so far," Ashley says, only a faint blush giving her away.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She feels the wall, it's solid. "Well, I'm not worried, you're not getting through that wall unless I want you to..."

More images, more subtle now, flow through her heard, and Ashley can't but help getting aroused now.

1/5 AP

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"I really don't want to hurt you, but if you don't stop that immediately..."

She points her spear at him, and starts walking towards him a little faster.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man starts to move around a little faster. "Stop what, or you'll do what?" he somewhat taunts. She doesn't see any more images, but still feels aroused from the last batch.

1/5 AP

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay, I've had about enough of you. You know perfectly well what."

Ashley, finally sick of his games, lunges at him and tries to hit him with the butt of her spear.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

17 vs 15
9 vs 18

Ashley lunges forward, the half of her spear smacking into his gut, he lets out a gasp as he tries to bind her with magical energy. Ashley is too quick however, stepping back from the assault. She feels her mind though go more lewd, as arousal washes over her.

Mage 2/3
Ashley 6/6 2/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley shifts uncomfortably as a she feels a damp warmth between her legs, but tries to cover it by circling the mage again.

"That was your last warning, old man, next time it won't be the butt. Just let me by and you can harass the next person to come through."

As she hears what she just said, she glares at the man, daring him to make a joke.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

6 vs 4 (Man vs Ash)
5 vs 17 (Ash vs man)

The man ignores the excellent joke fodder, as he throws a magical blast towards Ashley, hitting her in the gut. Ashley charges him, intent on running him through with the spear, but he easily dodges out of the way of her attack.

Mage 2/3
Ashley 5/6 2/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Frustrated by missing her attack, Ashley sweeps her spear around again, aiming for the chest now that he was physically attacking her, even if it was by unconventional means.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

10 vs 4
13 vs 9

Ashley gets a solid stab at the man, deflecting the blow slightly so it wouldn't be fatal. As he does this, Ashley notices bindings appear around her, holding her arms to her sides, as she feels a shock go through her body.

Mage 1/3
Ashley 4/6 2/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey! No fair!"

Ashley struggles against the bindings, trying not to remember how many of the lewd images the man had pushed into her head involved her being bound in some way. And hoping that she could actually break magical bindings, once they were in place.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

7 vs 13
4 vs 13

Struggle as she might, Ashley couldn't manages to escape the bindings, only barely struggling to the side enough so that the mages next blast missed her.

She felt more of the bindings form around her as she though about all the interesting ways the images had her tied, and remembering the time with the rope demon.

Mage 1/3
Ashley 4/6 3/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Frick! Let me go!

Not sure if her growing arousal was the man forcing things into her mind or just her own associated memories, Ashley started to panic a little. But she had broken away from the rope demon once, and the mage looked like he was already pretty badly hurt... there was still a chance, and she still struggled to get free.