Ashley (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (thetwo)

And inside the box...Ashley found...another box? Memories went back to the doors and how she felt like someone was toying with her...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that's just freaking weird. Either someone's warning me that it's another trap, or they know I'll think it's a trap and put something good inside it...

Ashley opened the inner box as well, just hoping that there wasn't a third box inside.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley opened the new box, finding nothing inside. But as she was looking carefully, she heard something moving in the room, taking her head out of the box, she quickly turned around and two other humans in the room. They were male, and wearing leather armor, they had nets in their hands, and it looks like maces on their backs.

"Tsch, she heard us, damn." The first said. "Yeah, that makes her more fun though."

Jerk I 1/1 HP
Jerk II 3/3 HP
Ashley 6/6 0/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A box inside a box. Fine. But an empty box inside a box? Why would you have a room like that?

She turned around as she heard the two men speak. They did not look friendly. And there were two of them. And they wore armor. Soon they'd call her "friend" or say that they liked a girl with "spirit". Actually, come to think of it, one had already pretty much done that last one. Right, time to see if they were at least as smart as Christine.

"Oh good, you're both here. I was starting to get worried. There's a little... situation, back at the base. We need every hand there immediately, or we're all in deep trouble."

She gestured behind the two men, and took a step towards them, holding her spear tight.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The men look at each other, before looking back to her, each wearing a face that says plainly 'Do you really think we're that stupid?'

"So," the first one says. "Easy way or hard way? You can just get in the box..es, and we can just go on our way."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You going on your way sounds good, as long as it's not the same way as myself. And I don't think I'm crawling into any boxes. Has anyone ever actually done that? Ever?"

Ashley still gripped her spear, but she wasn't sure she could take two of them, and for the moment they seemed willing to talk.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The men give a look to each other and shrug. "Well, there was this one time. Though she was really tired and was probably looking forward to it anyways."

The other man speaks now. "But I'm afraid we're not about to go on our way that easily. Though..." he gives a look to the other one.

"Maybe we'll just walk off if you want to entertain us." the first finishes.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Tell you what, fight to the death and I'll seriously consider sleeping with the winner. Or you can try to take me, and you'll chance taking this spear."

Ashley's grip tightens, and she lifts the spear off the ground and lowers it slowly, wanting to be ready if they attack.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two look at each other, seriously pondering it. "Nah" they say.

"Alright girly, last chance, I'm pretty sure we can take you."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think I'll take my chances..."

Ashley started sweating, waiting to see if one of them would make the first move, ready to find out how armor would do against her spear.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

14 vs 6 | 18 vs 11
Before Ashley can properly react, both me throw their nets over her, she stubled at their surprising weight and trips over backward, onto the box. She drops her spear in the pain from the fall as the nets entangle her badly. Both men walk up.

"Wow, easier than expected."

Lewd thoughts go through Ashley's head now, remembering the rope demon, she can't help but be aroused.

Jerk I 1/1 HP
Jerk II 3/3 HP
Ashley 4/6 1/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Frick! No!"

Ashley struggled with the nets, knowing that the men wouldn't just sit there and wait for her to get free, and already feeling a little tired, and a little aroused.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

12 vs 3
19 vs 15 | 14 vs 18

Ashley manages to get the net off her, and rolls over to grab her spear, but the men are too quick, one of them running forward and giving her a punch to the gut, she feels the pain as she lets out a gasp. The other grabbing a rope and trying to lasso her, but she manages to evade.

Jerk I 1/1 HP
Jerk II 3/3 HP
Ashley 3/6 1/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley let out a grunt as the man hit her, but getting her spear was more important then a little bit of pain, so she ignored it. The one with the rope would be more trouble in the long run, but the one who was already right there on top of her would have to come first. She maneuvered her spear around and tried to stab him through his armor, not trusting herself to try for a small unarmored patch.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

18 vs 8
22 vs 10 | 14 vs 12

Ashley managed to stab through the armor, though it was at the side, and ended up a glancing blow. The man still stood though, as he pulled his mace out and gave her a twap, sending her reeling. While she was stagged and regaining her balance, the other man managed to get the rope around her, and pulled tight. Arms pinned to her side as the pain of the rope digging into her caused her to gasp. The man tugged, and Ashley was dragged towards the box between her and her captor. She felt tired already, and knew she wouldn't last much longer

She felt a wave of arousal, but managed to keep her head straight.

Jerk I 1/1 HP
Jerk II 2/3 HP
Ashley 1/6 1/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No...."

Ashley tried to lash out with her spear again, going for the one holding the rope, hoping that she could outlast the injured man if she wasn't bound... but knowing that her chances weren't good either way.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

2 vs 21
As she tried to stab the man with the rope, the other had already come up from behind her, grabbing her rump and pushing her into the crane, she dropped her spear as she tumbled head first into the crate, landing on her back with her legs in the air. If she had been wearing a skirt, it'd have been pretty embarrassing. Arms still bound, the men roughly packed her in before before the tops of the crate shut and she was left bound in the darkness.

"Nice" She heard one of them say, though somewhat muffled. "She's a cute one. Let's get going, eh?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley groaned in pain, and made a cursory attempt to open the box, but she was too exhausted for any real effort, and she quickly gave up. And by the rules of the game she wouldn't be at all recovered when they opened the box, not without food. And the box, as she had seen before, was empty.

She waited for them to reach their destination, slightly sick to her stomach with the thoughts of what they might do to her. Armed men with nets catching girls and putting them in boxes did not bode well.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley felt as the men picked the box up, pretty roughly, and started to cart it off to it's destination. It took a long time, and was pretty rough. She feel asleep before they arrived.

---
When she woke up, she found she had been stripped completely naked, excepting a pair of panties which she felt had something which felt oddly like a dildo attached to it and inside her. She found her arms we tightly tied behind her back when she tried to move them, bound at the wrist and elbows. Her legs she felt we tied tightly together, making the feeling of the thing inside her worse. She she tried to moan out, she realized she was gagged, it felt somewhat wet, she realized they were her previous pair of panties. And they she properly realized she couldn't see, she was blindfolded.

And if she could, she'd see she was in a small cell, a collar around her neck, with a rope tying it off to a hook in the wall.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley tried to maneuver herself into a sitting position, hoping that she could find a rock or something to cut her bonds with, but she was still felt tired, and every movement moved whatever it was inside of her. After a few minutes of struggle, she stopped, her new panties already soaked through.

Surely they wouldn't leave her like this long. What they might do with her next wasn't a pleasant thought, but the game wouldn't just leave her captive in a cell forever with no chance to escape. With nothing else to do, her mind inevitably started coming up with the worst of the things they might do to her...