Ashley (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (thetwo)

"Wow, you have terrible luck" Cristine responded. "I hear there are some worse things on lower levels, but it mostly only gets worse when you run into the less gentle ones, and the strong ones." she shuddered, probably from a bad event.

"I've been down here for...I don't remember, it's been too long. It's almost like someone built this place just to toy with us. I hear that there are some captives who have even built towns for themselves on the lower levels."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The lower levels are worse? And that's where people built towns? Is that where the exit is, then, down?"

Ashley felt relieved to at least get a general idea of where she was going, if indeed that's what this was. She couldn't stay long with the girl, though the temporary safety was nice. She'd have to learn a little bit more, then set out again. She wasn't looking forward to it.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, we think the exit is down, we've never found it, some think there isn't an exit." She sighs. "So mostly we try to make the best of it.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley sighed. Great.

"Yes, and I suppose it's hard to tell the difference between people who went too far down and got permanently kidnapped or killed, and those who someone managed to escape, since it isn't likely they'd come back to tell you. Damn.

Well, I have to thank you again for helping me, but I think I'll have to try to make my way downward. I'm not staying here forever, even if it means risking going outside again."

Ashley stood and picked up her gear, getting ready to leave, then hesitated.

"I don't suppose you know the way down, at least? Or any other sort of helpful hint?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cristine gets up and points a direction down a hallway. "This hallway continues straight, at the end is a set of stairs. I don't often go down, it's easier to find rations and such up here."

Going back to her stockpile, she hands a few to the girl. "Here, I'm good for a while, take these, you'll need them." (8 fp of rations)

"Oh, and good luck, ah, take this too."

(Stick of Eternal Chalk acquired. This stick never wears down or breaks.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you for everything, Christine."

Ashley gathered her things, including the girl's gifts, and set out for the next floor down. Apparently things were even worse down there, but since everything on this level had beaten and raped her, it was hard to imagine how that could be. And there were also more people, maybe even villages, which was a plus in that it probably wasn't so easy to get raped there.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Following the hallway, Ashley tries not to think too hard about her situation. It's not too terribly long before she finds the stairs, going down.

The stairs double back on themselves once, leaving her in a small room with three exits, of course, before that, she'd have to deal with the plant like creature in the center...Wait, plant creature?

Now really seeing it, Ashley sees a creature, she things, like a plant, it has long wavering tentacle like...things, it's hard for her to give it a description of it.

New Enemy 2/2 HP
Ashly 5/5 FP 0/4 AP

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well yes, of course. Can't just walk down a staircase, have to risk rape."

Privately, Ashley wonders if she's even risking it, or if one of the settings her friends choose was "lose every fight". Of course, that would contradict them trying to get her to choose "insanity", unless it just adjusted the number of monsters and number of good NPC's.

But that was neither here nor now, and Ashley jabbed at the plant with her spear, hoping to wound it enough to get passed it.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

18+1 vs 5+2
Moving forward before it could react, Ashley got a good thrust in on the monster while still quite far away, she tried to move herself backwards, hopefully out of the reach of the creature.
9+2 vs 17+2
Her plan worked fairly well, the stab damaging the creature, as she saw the members fly towards where she was, she found herself just barely out of range, not too close for comfort, but just enough so that she had to be careful.

Plant 1/2
Ashley 5/5 0/4

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley was careful not to get too cocky after dealing a blow to the thing. After all, she'd cut at least two or three of the tentacles from the pit in half and the thing had still managed to drag her in. Still, it was a good sign and she repeated her attack and retreat, hoping it would be successful again.

Maybe I'll find out if it's possible to win, it almost seems like I'm faster then this thing...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1+1 vs 2+2
Ashley stabs again, unable to strike the creature as one of it's tentacles deflects the attack.
6+2 vs 2+2
The tentacles lash out, whipping her across her breasts as one starts to wrap itself around her leg. She suddenly feels very warm as the vine wraps itself around her ankle.

Plant 1/2
Ashlet 4/5 1/5

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, no you don't!"

Ashley stabbed at the vine wrapped around her leg, trying to sever it before it could pull her off her feet.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

17+1 vs 16+2
Manging to get close again, Ashley thrusts at the pants center, she hears a squelch as it seems to deflate, vines falling to the ground.

Ah 4/5 FP 0/5 AP

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ha! Take that! I killed something! Woo!"

Greatly heartened by beating her foe - it meant that not only was she not going to be violated again immediately, but that there was at least some hope of winning again in the future - Ashley gathered herself and picked a direction.

At the last minute, she remembered that the thing did touch her, and sure enough realized that she was somehow a bit tired. She ate a small amount of ration before choosing the left exit and moving on.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley pushes forward. Picking a random door was as good as any!

She arrives in a small room. She looks around, eventually checking the ceiling, just in time, as she jumps out of the way, a red slime falls down, moving slowly towards her

Red Slime 1/1 HP
Ash 5/5 FP 0/5 AP (Polearm Expertise 2 | +2 Attack/+3 defense when using a polearm)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh sugar! Frick!"

Another slime. Ashley backed away warily waving her spear at the thing. It could, after all, have not noticed her yet, maybe it was just moving towards her by chance. That didn't seem too likely, but Ashley was terrified enough not to care. If it came at her... well, then she'd stab at it and hope that her slowly growing familiarity with the spear prevented it from doing what it's green cousin had done. On the other hand, Christine had said the monsters lower down were worse...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime moved faster, there was no doubt it was coming towards her.
13+2 vs 7+2
Not taking any changes, she stabbed at the slime with an overhead blow. It stuck into the slime, passing right through it and making a clang as it hit the wooden floor. The slime seems to turn to liquid and flow away. This one wasn't very strong...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe Christine was wrong about this level having worse things? Ha, and now I can finally be glad that I didn't promise to do insanity! I'm not sure I could have taken another session with the slime...

With increasing confidence, Ashley moved on, already looking for a passage downward.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley walked down the hallway for a long time, coming past little, moving this way and that was through the hallways.

Eventually, she found another door.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the first door turned out pretty good...

Ashley opened the door, figuring that once again it was unlikely to be worse then ignoring it.