Ashley (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (thetwo)

She opens the door, looking through the room, praying that there was nothing in her to take advantage of her.

She saw in the room at one corner was some sort of camp, a cot, a firepit, and what looked to be a stack of supplies, rations and clothes and other things, looking through the room, she couldn't find or see anything or anyone else.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She opens the door, looking through the room, praying that there was nothing in her to take advantage of her.

She saw in the room at one corner was some sort of camp, a cot, a firepit, and what looked to be a stack of supplies, rations and clothes and other things, looking through the room, she couldn't find or see anything or anyone else.
Ashley hesitates for a moment. Stealing was wrong. On the other hand, this wasn't real life, and trapping someone in a dungeon and raping them over and over was also wrong. This stuff would belong to an NPC, and while she might risk their wrath by taking it, it couldn't be much worse then what would happen if she kept wandering around the place without any food to recover after being raped.

She did decide that it would be a bad idea to stick around and waiting for the owner, if such there was, showed up. So she grabbed all the sets of clothing and rations she could fit in her pack, and looked around one last time to see if there was anything useful before she left, eating enough of the rations to rid herself of her remaining tiredness before she stowed them.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley is just making her way out of the room, when she practically walks into someone else. Looking over her pile of somewhat ill gotten goods, she manages to see who it is, looks like she knocked them over.

It's a girl, probably about her age she would guess, wearing an outfit that would peg her as some sort of adventurer, maybe a fighting type. She had a sword at her side and a shield on her back, and her armor, while somewhat revealing, looked like it covered her well.

She's rubbing her head as she bumped it falling down, but now seeing the thief stealing her food points at her. "Hey! Drop my stuff, you thief!"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley paused a moment, stunned, and tried to figure out what to say. "You're not a real person, it doesn't count" probably wouldn't work. If she was AI she'd just be programmed to disagree, and if she was actually real... well, the thought that other real people might be in the game was a new one. It was certainly possible, no reason two different people couldn't be in the same maze. Still, if she was real then she'd also disagree if Ashley claimed she wasn't. No good.

Admitting to theft would at best mean giving everything back and being back where she started. Possible, but not a great chance of getting away with the supplies she needed to have even a *chance* fighting.

There was one other option, though. If she could confuse the girl - NPC or person - she might get away with at least something. It would have to do.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry! I thought there were a few more rations here then I left! Here, let me give you yours back..."

Ashley reaches into her pack and grabs about half the rations, thrusting them out at the girl in both hands, hoping that she'll drop her sword to take them before she realizes what's going on.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

10 vs 8+3
"Wha..oh noo you don't!" The girl said, taking her sword out and pointing it at her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Darn, I thought that was going to work for a second there...

Ashley backed away, hands up, dropping the rations on the ground.

"Hey, I don't know what you think is going on, but I just want to get out of here without getting raped."

She looked both ways, trying to decide which way to bolt if she could manage it without getting stabbed. She also tried to decide if the very realistic-looking person in front of her was AI or not. The reaction to her attempted trick made it look like a human of not overwhelming brilliance, but it might be within the reach of AI for a company who had made such a realistic game in all other respects. Best to assume... a human employee of the company. Yes. Intelligent, but with the motivations expected of an NPC.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl blinked a few times as she looked at her, now noticing the thief was entirely drenched in tentacle spunk and that her clothes didn't look in very good shape.

Ashley could see tears slightly forming in the swordwomans eyes. "Hey...wait, hold on, let's start over. I don't think this has to be as bad as we're making it."

The girl lowers her sword a tiny bit, but doesn't put it away. "So, you first, miss thief. Who are you?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm Ashley, and as I said I'm trying to get out of here. Only... I'm a bit low on supplies, and I don't know what might happen once I run out."

Now that the girl wasn't quite so threatening, Ashley wasn't quite as inclined to try to bolt. And... was she crying? Maybe mention of rape struck a nerve. After all, even if she wasn't a real person she'd have to be aware she was in a dungeon full of rapist things, or things wouldn't feel right.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl seems to relax a little more, noticing that Ashley wasn't about to try and bolt. "Ha...Ashley...nice to meet you...maybe? I'm Christine...you...look like you need some food...and probably a change of clothes?"

She puts the sword down, still standing in the doorway.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uh, yea. I seem to have... messed these ones up a bit. And I don't suppose you know the way out?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Do you think I'd still be here if I knew the way out?" She asked, half laughing. Cathrine put her sword away now, glad that she might have someone to talk to.

"Hey, yeah. I have a few changes, you look tired, come sit down and have a snack too. We can talk, maybe."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I can't imagine doing it myself, but my understanding is that some people come here willingly. And thank you, it might be nice to go a few minutes with a clean set of clothing. Erm... I don't suppose there's somewhere I could clean up a bit?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Theres a bath type room down the hallway a bit, I just came from it. And I've never heard of anyone coming to this labyrinth by their own choice, even I was captured and thrown in when someone wanted me gone."

Ashley realized she was an NPC.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you. I really think I'd like to bathe before I do anything else, you understand."

Ashley reached up and touched her hair, crusty with the spunk of the tentacles, then dropped her spear and sack, picking up another set of clothing and starting to move in the direction the girl had indicated.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, it's a bit of a walk, let me show you the way, ok?" Cristine said, getting up.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, yes, lead the way by all means. Getting lost would be... bad, I think."

Ashley waits for the girl to leave, then follows her towards the bathing area.

"So, is it safe here? I suppose it must be reasonably safe if you've stayed here long..."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Safe enough, I guess, if you mean my hideout. Most monsters can't open doors...so..."

Ashley is lead through a few corridors, some twisting and a turn, she notices that there's a dotted while chalk line on the wall.

She enters the bathhouse, because that had to be what it was. The water was warm and refreshing. She felt restored, as Christine kept a lookout for her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first Ashley worked quickly, stripping as soon at the girl took up her position as lookout. She jumped into the water and rubbed furiously at her body, washing away the dried cum itself if not the memory of how it got there. Then she moved on to her hair, cleaning it as best she could. In the end she was left still feeling dirty, but at least knowing she wasn't covered in semen anymore.

She pulled her stained clothing in after her and rubbed at it until it was clean enough that it shouldn't smell like sex, then hung it up. That done, she relaxed in the water for a moment, reluctant to leave.

She knew she would have to, though. This might be a place where she could stay indefinitely without getting raped, but she had to beat the game before she was done, or at least make her best effort. And she would, too, even though it seemed like the game would allow her to be raped indefinitely without giving her a "game over".

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finishing up with the bath, Ashley felt much better (Full FP). Heading back with Cristine, they arrived back at her base camp.

"So, what have you run into down here, it seems you've had some bad luck."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yea, you could probably say that. Lets see... well a little before I ran into you, there was a pit full of tentacle things. They dragged me in, and, you know.

A few minutes before that some sort of animated rope thing tied me up. At least it was a little gentle, I guess, but it still eventually had its way with me.

And, ah, a few minutes after I woke up down here the first time something like a puddle of slime enveloped me and made me scream for a few hours straight. That was... well, a rather traumatic introduction to being down here.

I'm afraid that I don't seem to be much good at fighting, since I haven't managed to beat anything at all yet.

How about you? You must have been down here longer then I have, does it get much worse?"

Ashley was pretty certain that the girl was an NPC, but she seemed to be really well designed. If someone wasn't directly controlling her, then AI had advanced a lot since the last time she'd experienced it. Plus it never hurt anyone to be polite, even to machines.