What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あせろら / acerola ] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ / Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa (RE171244, RJ171244)

Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

anyone got a link?

out for 6 mins and <100 downloads, 1GB file size, it's gonna take alot more time than this before a link becomes available, especially for a loli game :p

That being said, I'm eagerly waiting for a kind sharer too :D this is the one we've been waiting for people, whoever is first to say "have it, PM for link", may god have mercy on your inbox...

It's also on Eng dl site:

That was fast usually there's 2-3 days delay for the most part before it shows on the English one.

out for 6 mins and <100 downloads, 1GB file size, it's gonna take alot more time than this before a link becomes available, especially for a loli game

That being said, I'm eagerly waiting for a kind sharer too this is the one we've been waiting for people, whoever is first to say "have it, PM for link", may god have mercy on your inbox...

Already out on AS

Torrent is up on nyaa too. I won't post the link just b/c of loli. Just got put up like 2 minutes ago so no seeders atm

Torrent is up on nyaa too. I won't post the link just b/c of loli. Just got put up like 2 minutes ago so no seeders atm

the person who put up the torrent needs to seed or nobody can get it to seed. :|

edit: nm there's a seed

OK'm curious whether one can change the heroines for another scene. or how does that have thought ^^.

But if there who is interested in anime schirng already nen da link.

but let me down even per torrent.
because since 2 weeks I tottal unstable internet. XD
Telecom says could be faulty cable with me.
Hope war the crap balt rid it sucks.

Sheep thinks all it please the game.ini delete because mits to no errors come.
The will be created automatically at startup.
Since there with some errors then. ^^

Last edited:

Yup... What was that thing about a collaboration?

I think its about their next NTR piece. They put up a blog post about it showing off the sister, the childhood friend and a cg.

Ok, lemme translate Sangoku:

"OK, I'm curious if one can change the heroines for other scenes or how else was this intended to work? ^^

If someone's interested AS already has a link.

But i have to download per torrent, because my connection is absolutely unstable since like 2 weeks ago. Provider says could be my fault, but I hope the get rid of this crap quick." (Welp, I'm not sure of this part, even as a fellow german^^" )

Some thing about sheep and deleting the game.ini and errors getting caused by either deleting or not deleting... (Damn, that's some machine translation level of BS ^^")

You can change heroine by going into the status windows, going to the window of the girl you want to pick, and hitting enter.

God damnit. Wolf games annoy the shit outta me. Looks like I need to learn how to translate them because games like this look too good not to play.

Yeah, it seems awesome but I'm completely lost from the little I tried.

Do they even earn experience? After several battle I'm still level 1 and stand no chance against the bandit boss.

Yeah, it seems awesome but I'm completely lost from the little I tried.

Do they even earn experience? After several battle I'm still level 1 and stand no chance against the bandit boss.

Use semen to level up character level and clothes level. Top option on character levelup levels up one character, bottom option levels up all three at once. Second option is clothing. I think you can level up skills too somewhere.

I think its about their next NTR piece. They put up a blog post about it showing off the sister, the childhood friend and a cg.

I see. Thanks :)

Man it's kind of annoying that the very first scene is a big gangbang. I wish there were more games with good art that had an actual progression to the h-scenes instead of just having sex from the start.

Man it's kind of annoying that the very first scene is a big gangbang. I wish there were more games with good art that had an actual progression to the h-scenes instead of just having sex from the start.

It's acerola so i kinda expected this lmao :v

Sometimes, rapin' demons just don't invite you for a dinner and don't give you a nice kiss first. :D

Does anyone knows how to get rid of maids pregnancy, when go to bathouse only loli's pregnancy disapears

Unfortunately, most scenes also defective.
naked In no event start sons it crashes.
b7b67e9d9c.jpg

and mor errors XD
c1e2567c07.png

The blond heroine has a grabbing sitting at the tentacle monster no boobs XD

Last edited:

Does anyone knows how to get rid of maids pregnancy, when go to bathouse only loli's pregnancy disapears

Not sure if that doesn't have to do with whom's the party leader... I have no idea how to change that.

Edit: Never mind, second option in the menu Has nothing to do with it though. Go to the doctor.

Last edited:
Back