What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Game URL:
Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28384

Ok to make this short:

I managed to translate some of the stuff but I can't continue for now because of exams and RL matters.

Here's what's done for now:

Completed:
- Main Actors
- Items
- Weapons
- Armor
- Map Screen

Partial:
- Skills
- States
- Config Menu
- Quests

Updates:

Tranlsation Pack_0.4
- update to v. 1.03
- minor corrections
- All NPCs translated (Quest NPC not included!)

Tranlsation Pack_0.3
- status screen
- combat menu
- normal menu
- shop menu
- attributes
- status effects
- Kudos to Crap for doing the work

Tranlsation Pack_0.2
- Added party menu translation by Rrezz
- Title translation (Only title names atm)
- Partial NPC name translation (They are kinda weird and very descriptive...)

How to install use the translation:
1. Get the (Version 1.03 ONLY!)
2. Rename your "*\Data\BasicData.wolf" to "\Data\BasicData.wolf.back"
3. Copy the Data folder in the Translation Pack into the root directory of the game

If you wish to continue where I left follow this quick tutorial:

1. Start "Editor - English.exe" in the Pack
2. Open the User Database to translate some basic stuff like Quests and Items. (Blue Button in the Tools Bar)
3. Open the Common Event Database to translate really complicated stuff. (EV button left from the MAP button on the Tool Bar)

- You can only copy text out of the Editor if your Language Bar is set to japanese!
- I don't recommend translating the "Type" IDs in the User Database it can lead to bad calls with Commen Events.
- Also be careful with variables.
- H-Code: /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16 (Thx to perakurakarakerot)

Some useful IDs in the User Database:

5: Items
7: Skills
9: Attributes
10: States
11: Weapons
12. Armour / Clothes
16: Shop Inventory
21: Enemy Spawn List
23: Config Menu
26. Map Screen
29: Titles
30: NPCs
35: Quests

Useful IDs in the Common Events:

101: Help Menu
137: Menu Settings
139: Party Menu
142: Lust & Lewdness bars
144: Most of both status screens
196: Shop Dialogs
228: Combat menu

That's all from me for now. One day I will return and finish this ;). Until then feel free to use the stuff I extracted.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

Looking forward to the finished result after your exams are finished. You think its possible to complete the game with the current version of translation? Also is this for 1.02 version?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes all files are from 1.02 and you can complete the game with the translation as far as I can tell. But it would be great if someone else can also verify this with a playthrough.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes all files are from 1.02 and you can complete the game with the translation as far as I can tell. But it would be great if someone else can also verify this with a playthrough.
I will play trough it. I could also use the android google translate app for screenshot translations if i ever get stuck. (Worked for plenty of times i got stuck in rpgs).

Oh yeah one last thing. When someone or you updates the translation do i have to restart my save to see the changes? Or Wolf works differently than RPGMaker?

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Amazing work. I was planning on doing a partial for this, glad to see you posted this before I started :D

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Amazing work. I was planning on doing a partial for this, glad to see you posted this before I started :D
Feel free to continue where I left off. And please, if your japanese is good, find this GOD DAM PARTY SCREEN in the Common Events! It's like the fricking holy grail of translation in there :D.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Feel free to continue where I left off. And please, if your japanese is good, find this GOD DAM PARTY SCREEN in the Common Events! It's like the fricking holy grail of translation in there :D.
I'll see what I can do. I'll probably see if I can get the Menu translated first, for some reason its not showing up in english for me.

*EDIT* Alright so I was able to find the Menu and have added it. Still looking for the status menus, I'll update once I find it.
Just copy and past Basicdata.Wolf and MapData.wolf over original files. No need to convert or make folders or anything.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll see what I can do. I'll probably see if I can get the Menu translated first, for some reason its not showing up in english for me.
Thanks. Do you perhaps know if an old save will work with updated translation? Cuz some times on RPG maker games you had to start an new save to see translated stuff.

Personally cant wait for quests. Im sorta hitting dead ends and google translate doesnt help much.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you working on this? I was going to take a look at it also. But by all means, go for it, I'm still very new at translations.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Thanks. Do you perhaps know if an old save will work with updated translation? Cuz some times on RPG maker games you had to start an new save to see translated stuff.

Personally cant wait for quests. Im sorta hitting dead ends and google translate doesnt help much.
The Partial will work with an old save as far as I know.
If I find the Quest I'll see what I can do.

Are you working on this? I was going to take a look at it also. But by all means, go for it, I'm still very new at translations.
I'll probably just update the Menus and Status screen stuff. T4ke Already did most of the heavy lifting.
I did find the Status Menu and am currently translating it.

*EDIT* UH OH!!!! I broke the Help Menu and Equipment Menu >.<
One of the biggest issues with Wolf Games is how easy it is to break something under events.
I'll continue with hunting down the Status Menu stuff, then I'll fix the Help and Armor Menu.

*EDIT 2* Help Menu is fixed.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Currently quests are translated up to and including #15. Past that are still in japanese.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

The Partial will work with an old save as far as I know.
If I find the Quest I'll see what I can do.

I'll probably just update the Menus and Status screen stuff. T4ke Already did most of the heavy lifting.
I did find the Status Menu and am currently translating it.

*EDIT* UH OH!!!! I broke the Help Menu and Equipment Menu >.<
One of the biggest issues with Wolf Games is how easy it is to break something under events.
I'll continue with hunting down the Status Menu stuff, then I'll fix the Help and Armor Menu.

*EDIT 2* Help Menu is fixed.
Can you post the the Common Event ID for the Menus ?

Btw. I found some time to translate the Titles and NPC names in the User Database. So you don't need to tackle this entries. Gonna update the Translation Pack tomorrow...

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright here's an update with some stuff added, I've fixed the Help and Equipment Menu and as far as I can tell everything is working as intended. I'll upload this so I don't muk anything else up.

Can you post the the Common Event ID for the Menus ?
Menu stuff is located between 101 and 188. The main Menu is under 139, I've just been going through translating what I can.

Sokali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rrezz, is your link for the menu update still working? I get directed to a page saying the File no longer exists on the server.

EDIT: You updated it while I was typing this lol.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright here's an update with some stuff added, I've fixed the Help and Equipment Menu and as far as I can tell everything is working as intended. I'll upload this so I don't muk anything else up.

Menu stuff is located between 101 and 188. The main Menu is under 139, I've just been going through translating what I can.
Great, gonna update the Pack now then with your translation.

Rrezz

Reputation score

Great, gonna update the Pack now then with your translation.
You don't need to. My translation already has everything in it. I just continued where your partial left off.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now looking forward to quests. I am sure i missed many because i stopped at quest #40 and suddently i had quests lvl 60 or so.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

I just merged the translated NPCs and Titles with your Menu translation into a new pack.

Now I can leave this thing in peace knowing someone will continue where I stopped ;).

Rrezz

Reputation score

I just merged the translated NPCs and Titles with your Menu translation into a new pack.

Now I can leave this thing in peace knowing someone will continue where I stopped ;).
Oh alright, I didn't know you were still adding stuff :p

I'll probably add more stuff later, for now I have to go grocery shopping then watching Finding Dora.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

I fell back into a translation frenzy after you found the entries for the Party Menu in the common events.

But I really gonna leave it be for now...I need to go back to my formulas and calculations...