What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~

Old info in spoiler
Didn't realize Rrezz was working on this. (Machine) translated most of the following based on T4ke's first translation:

status screen
combat menu
normal menu
shop menu
attributes
status effects
maybe other stuff, I forget

mega.nz/#!FppBQbgI!x9mtGV52W0I7Ei58qK6CWw8hqjLqNdhiVopKxSiBhTw

*edit* working on merging Rrezz's work into this now

Merged my work with everything from OP's updated post (I think): mega.nz/#!1p51TaKI!nVrhEyLdOhiSVB8jZqO5g3bGm6gYs7RLugt8I14MIJo
That's all from me for now.

Last edited:

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The EvText I converted to A bunch of text. Is it possible just translate them and put to the game like the Basic data?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are translating this!? Good luck! This game is pretty cool. I might lend a hand, particularly with NPC titles.

But... how do you translate the actual text of the game? By text, I mean the dialogue and such.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Old info in spoiler
Didn't realize Rrezz was working on this. (Machine) translated most of the following based on T4ke's first translation:

status screen
combat menu
normal menu
shop menu
attributes
status effects
maybe other stuff, I forget

mega.nz/#!FppBQbgI!x9mtGV52W0I7Ei58qK6CWw8hqjLqNdhiVopKxSiBhTw

*edit* working on merging Rrezz's work into this now

Merged my work with everything from OP's updated post (I think): mega.nz/#!1p51TaKI!nVrhEyLdOhiSVB8jZqO5g3bGm6gYs7RLugt8I14MIJo
That's all from me for now.
Thx for your contribution, I updated the pack to your files.
Oh and mind to tell me in which Database ID you discovered the entry's for stuff like the Status Screen and Libido Bar ?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm going to work on finishing translating quests later tonight so I don't get in anybody else's way. I'll try to have this uploaded sometime tomorrow.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While I'm not a translator (Because I don't have the know how xD) it is kind of nice to see this thread and see how it kind of became a community project multiple people contribute to xD

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for your contribution, I updated the pack to your files.
Oh and mind to tell me in which Database ID you discovered the entry's for stuff like the Status Screen and Libido Bar ?
142: Libido & Lewdness bars
144: Most of both status screens (can't find オナニー数回 (masturbation times used) 売春数回 (prostitution times used) おねだり数回 (beg times used) or the text at bottom left)
228: Combat menu (missed options for while grappled/grabbed)

Think that's everything.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are translating this!? Good luck! This game is pretty cool. I might lend a hand, particularly with NPC titles.

But... how do you translate the actual text of the game? By text, I mean the dialogue and such.
You use the arc-convr of #1 then convert evtext.wolf to folder. OR put it in Wolf editor and open Common event. The text isn't a problem, it's the code, you edit wrong place and it'll screw all.

BTW everone, how do i for 2 chars beside melissa have sex?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...I guess I'll just translate it outside the code, then give it to someone who won't cause the whole thing to crash when they put it somewhere.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You use the arc-convr of #1 then convert evtext.wolf to folder. OR put it in Wolf editor and open Common event. The text isn't a problem, it's the code, you edit wrong place and it'll screw all.

BTW everone, how do i for 2 chars beside melissa have sex?
Ugh, don't even mention arc_conv around me. Norton goes full retard on it, calling it a heuristic virus.
To answer your question, each girl has their own special scenes. To switch between the girls, open the status page for the girl you want to switch to and hit whatever button OKAY is (usually Enter). When you get back to the main game screen, the sprite should have changed to the girl you selected. If is didn't, keep at it until it does.

This is actually quite a fun game. One of Wolf's better offerings.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry, my net dropped out last night and so I haven't been able to do any work on this.

To any of the other people translating, when I change things in the editor, what files are changed? I'm trying to figure out what I'd need to upload. I don't quite have a full understanding of wolf games yet. So I don't want my translations to break anything.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basic data is almost all the thing like menus, items, weapons, armors, quests, etc.

Evtext is event scene, sprite scene and ending scene.
Mapdata is happen on maps. So what did you edit?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Patch 1.03 is out for the game. Based on translations with google, it "fixes" soemthing related to quest #23. + some other bugfixes probably the "errors" that popup when you free yourself from enemy grab that appear occasionally. So its not worth upgrading the translartion to 1.03.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, my net dropped out last night and so I haven't been able to do any work on this.

To any of the other people translating, when I change things in the editor, what files are changed? I'm trying to figure out what I'd need to upload. I don't quite have a full understanding of wolf games yet. So I don't want my translations to break anything.
Quests are in the User Database. Just search for ID 35.
Translating things like Quest name and description should be safe.
Just don't touch any User Database IDs and or variables that link to common events ;).

Basic data is almost all the thing like menus, items, weapons, armors, quests, etc.

Evtext is event scene, sprite scene and ending scene.
Mapdata is happen on maps. So what did you edit?
I don't understand your question, but if you wanna translate the events, just open the text files in the Evtext Folder and translate the dialogs in there. Just keep the syntaxt and format of the text files intact and everything should be safe. Use Notepad++ for the translation if you want.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quests are in the User Database. Just search for ID 35.
Translating things like Quest name and description should be safe.
Just don't touch any User Database IDs and or variables that link to common events ;).

I don't understand your question, but if you wanna translate the events, just open the text files in the Evtext Folder and translate the dialogs in there. Just keep the syntaxt and format of the text files intact and everything should be safe. Use Notepad++ for the translation if you want.
T4Ke, do you think its possible to update the translation to the 1.03 version for the sake of quest #23 being fixed and few errors related to grab from enemy? Or you will wait for a bigger update. I have no idea how hard is to do since i dont think Wolf works with RPGMaker trans.

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I din't ask, I answered question :|. He asked which file belong to which session, so he can translate seperate.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

T4Ke, do you think its possible to update the translation to the 1.03 version for the sake of quest #23 being fixed and few errors related to grab from enemy? Or you will wait for a bigger update. I have no idea how hard is to do since i dont think Wolf works with RPGMaker trans.
If I have more time durring the WE I gonna look into it and merge everything to the new version.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I have more time durring the WE I gonna look into it and merge everything to the new version.
I hope the dev doesnt release a new version like a week after if you do it.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any objections to me taking the same route as several others and translating the "Demon Lord" (aka Beelzebub) into Maou?

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Any objections to me taking the same route as several others and translating the "Demon Lord" (aka Beelzebub) into Maou?
Go ahead buddy. Just translate what you can. I personally dont mind a rough translation as long as the text still keeps it intendet meaning in it.
Maou sounds more appropriate anyway in my oppinion, I translated it as Demon Queen in the Title screen but dont mind that. You should keep Maou in dialogs.

Last edited: