What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Alice's Magical Change

Ok... now here's something that tipped me off.
On quest 8, you're asked to deal with some kids messing up the bad alley.
If you miss any of them, the mc is raped and the quest is failed and you can't do it again.
Is it necessary to sucessfully complete quest 8? If you don't fail the quest you won't get the scene. Does the scene get saved after failing the quest and reloading a previous save? That way I could fail the quest and then complete it...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've failed some quests and I've noticed no harm in it.

Somehow I can now sell myself to the village men. Any man I talk to gives me an y/n option, which after if I don't have enough horniness/tension it tells me how much I have and how much I need. So far the requirement has been either 100 or 200.

Anyone know a good way to raise the horniness stat?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh wow.. I feel dumb. I was wondering when would someone would give the mc a custome and then I realized that I should check the shops...
Hey look a bloomers custome *facedesk*

Edit* Talked to everyone wearing bloomers and nothing changed. Wasn't there suppose to be a scene for every custome?

Last edited:

D-D

Reputation score

Ok figured out where the pink haired girl disappeared. This also has to do with quest #11.

Now I'm not exactly sure what triggered me finishing quest #11, maybe you have to find some items from the maps. I remember finding a wide red flower in the forest, one of the dead ends. Just check any suspicious looking flowers any time you go through areas. Then I remember finding some kind of mushroom somewhere, I think it was in the grassy area of the mountains area. Possibly these two items.

When you are about to complete #11, save before doing so. When you complete it, he asks you about something, pick option number two. This triggers a scene with the pink haired girl.

After this you get quest #26. This quest was already posted here on page 1, just gather 3 items you can find on the mountains. Basicly travel towards the grassy area and pick all 3 items on the way there: a mushroom, sparkling rock and in the end a small red flower. And done, you should get another scene with miss pink.

The third quest for this is when the pink haired girl disappears. I think what happens then is you find some kind of message in your classroom and then on the corridors of the school you see 2 dudes talking (not sure if these are for this quest). Anyway, after that just go to sleep in your own room. Then you'll find the pink girl. ;)

Now let's see if there's more to this chain of quests.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok figured out where the pink haired girl disappeared. This also has to do with quest #11.

Now I'm not exactly sure what triggered me finishing quest #11, maybe you have to find some items from the maps. I remember finding a wide red flower in the forest, one of the dead ends. Just check any suspicious looking flowers any time you go through areas. Then I remember finding some kind of mushroom somewhere, I think it was in the grassy area of the mountains area. Possibly these two items.

When you are about to complete #11, save before doing so. When you complete it, he asks you about something, pick option number two. This triggers a scene with the pink haired girl.

After this you get quest #26. This quest was already posted here on page 1, just gather 3 items you can find on the mountains. Basicly travel towards the grassy area and pick all 3 items on the way there: a mushroom, sparkling rock and in the end a small red flower. And done, you should get another scene with miss pink.

The third quest for this is when the pink haired girl disappears. I think what happens then is you find some kind of message in your classroom and then on the corridors of the school you see 2 dudes talking (not sure if these are for this quest). Anyway, after that just go to sleep in your own room. Then you'll find the pink girl. ;)

Now let's see if there's more to this chain of quests.
Yep I finished quest 11 right after I posted lol. I didn't get the quest 26 on the list though o_O
I only had quest 12 left on the list. Well I've been doing the quests in numerical order, maybe that's why. At least, I hope so.

D-D

Reputation score

I'm curious about the stats. Mainly the 3 bars below HP and MP. The middle one seems to be the horniness, but the bottom 2 I'm not sure of.

Especially the bottom one which for me is almost full, turns from white to red. I wonder what happens when it's full...

EDIT: It might be karma.

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any1 got any ideeas where the quest 4 is ? Q_Q

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

any1 got any ideeas where the quest 4 is ? Q_Q
Arrrgghhh.. I'm hating myself right now. I can't remember what I did for that quest. My advice to you is to check every place and I mean every place. Talk to everyone. At certain quests there'll be a new NPC on a certain area. At some point you'll start noticing something is different.
If that doesn't work, then it means you probably need to kill some mobs to either solve the quest or gets stuff for the quest.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save right before final boss. You can teleport out with the top item in inventory (2nd option).

If you beat final boss (faceroll) you get a New Game+

I missed around 50% of the CGs, despite only having 5 quests remaining.

mega.co.nz/#!5l5UwA5Z!T5BwpogBjQlFzZcLb_QXZgDO7ULUio2Skd161VedmQ8

EDIT: Cleared 3 of the above

1) for 1 buy every item from the trader in the wrecked part of town (select 2nd option on train for a scene with NANODESU girl)
2) Just talk to the posh blonde girl in Mission Control
3) Find frogs. I found first 1 already (music room). 2nd is in gym and one is in classroom on either 2nd or rd floor (I forget which)

Still got 2 quests left - 103 and 111.... I know the NPCs for quests are in classroom 3-2 and the lab just north of classroom 2-2, but I don't know what to get for them. Any tips would be welcome.

It turns out I missed a bunch of scenes because I selected the wrong options, so save regularly, and every time you get a multiple choice check out both to see which results in a scene. Lose to every boss fight as well, as some give scenes.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any mind corruption (aka "lewdification") in that one?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any mind corruption (aka "lewdification") in that one?
Yeah, when you get your lewdness stat to 100 the heroine gets hearts on her eyes and she starts to really enjoy sex

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

It turns out I missed a bunch of scenes because I selected the wrong options, so save regularly, and every time you get a multiple choice check out both to see which results in a scene. Lose to every boss fight as well, as some give scenes.
Well and that's just it, turns out some quests no matter which choice you pick no scene occurs, at least I couldn't get them...
For instance, on quest 9 or 10 or 11 (can't remember right...) you talk to a green hair dude on 1st floor near the toilets and you get 2 choices. Picking the 1st choice she goes to the female toilet and returns and the quest is completed, but if you pick the 2nd choice she ditches him off and the quest is failed, I ran around for a while before talking to the quest girl to see if something happened and nothing...

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, when you get your lewdness stat to 100 the heroine gets hearts on her eyes and she starts to really enjoy sex
Always a good thing, thanks :)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, reading what's in dlsite, you can level up by semen?
Seems awesome :p

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seriously ?
I was like, "there is a count for how much semen I get ? it might be a bad thing..."
But then if you want to lvl up you just have to go dying in the forest ?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol... now that's something I srsly need!
I'm still lvl3 and getting my arse kicked just on the 2nd stage. Forest here I come!

Edit* Now I'm on quest 15 and again same thing... The science professor requests an urine sample from the mc. If she ditches him off, quest failed nothing happens.
If she accepts, quest completed. Is there any purpose on the choices ?!?! I'm not getting it lol...

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

seriously ?
I was like, "there is a count for how much semen I get ? it might be a bad thing..."
But then if you want to lvl up you just have to go dying in the forest ?
I don't know, I always wait for some patches before playing (except for masterpieces), but here is the (roughly) translated part:

Level Up with semen
Having sex with townspeople and demons/monsters, you can level up by collecting their semen!
So let's do it and collect semen!

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You use H skills on monsters to deplete their MP bar, and if they reach 0 MP you collect their semen and they get stunned for several turns, at which point you kill them normally.

i.e. Pretty much the exact same affair as Inran Yuusha Sephie no RPG (淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~). I wonder if there was a falling out in Saboten that resulted in Acerola.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You use H skills on monsters to deplete their MP bar, and if they reach 0 MP you collect their semen and they get stunned for several turns, at which point you kill them normally.

i.e. Pretty much the exact same affair as Inran Yuusha Sephie no RPG (淫乱勇者セフィのRPG~世界を救うエッチな冒険!?~). I wonder if there was a falling out in Saboten that resulted in Acerola.
I didn't know that one had that too, I really like these systems, thanks :)

edit: Oh noes, a wolf game, my agth doesn't like it :(

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh... I'm stuckity stuck on quest 18 (yep I invented a new word... or maybe not)
Anyway, I've talked to everyone 4 times already.. I did find a few new NPCs like on the pool and the slums train platform. I don't know what I'm suppose to do...

Edit* Ok... I think this game is trolling me. I've went back to the train platform (FOR THE FREAKING 5TH TIME) and now there were 2 new NPCs there and boom quest completed, still no scene though. I've hadn't had a scene in 10 quests by now...

Last edited: